SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JOJO - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Fri May 27, 2016 6:25 pm

It's definitely the hair! I'd never insult Jordan by comparing him to 1F in personality. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

JOJO - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by dw_a_mom Fri May 27, 2016 6:25 pm

sosleepy wrote:The truth is Jordan is Jordan.

I don't personally see the 1F comparrisons outside of scandal (and even 1F was squeaky clean during the season, it wasn't until after the finale that all hell broke loose) and maybe a little with the voice, and the voice comparisons are NOT a bad thing. Say what you will about Jef, he has a nice voice, and ditto Jordan to a lesser degree. I vaguely see the Josh comparisons with regards to being the overshadowed brother. Otherwise, Josh is Josh, Jef is Jef, and Jordan is Jordan.

ETA: and blu, could not agree more! Reid is Reid and a total weenie! laugh out loud

Yes. Something very hot about that kind of voice.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri May 27, 2016 6:40 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
Alanna wrote:I'm surprised at the 1F comparisons, I don't see it. I see josh all the way though, maybe hopefully with less anger issues. We won't know until the book for sure though.

I think the errant sections of otherwise perfectly coiffed hair may be what are reminding people of 1F.

But he doesn't have perfectly coiffed hair. It's always getting in the way. JOJO - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 1f60e
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 27, 2016 6:42 pm

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-star-jojo-fletcher-defends-jordan-rodgers-against-bachelor-attacks-first-impression-rose-puts-target-on-your-back-19880.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

When asked how she feels about allegations Rodgers wasn't genuine and only competed on The Bachelorette for fame, Fletcher had his back and nervously played with the ring finger on her left hand.

"Jordan that first night didn't talk about his brother at all. That's not something we talked about," Fletcher told E! News, referencing Rodger's older brother Aaron Rodgers, who is a superstar NFL quarterback for the Green Bay Packers.

"But seeing that teaser, I didn't know what the guys were saying about him."

Although it's clear that Fletcher's suitors will have a problem with Rodgers -- who received the first real kiss of the season as well as the Bachelorette's First Impression Rose -- the brunette beauty suggested it may not be Rodgers' fault.

"I also know the First Impression Rose puts a target on your back," Fletcher explained. "So, I'm sure that that's going to be a constant thing these guys are talking about."

She continued in Rodgers' defense, "You'll definitely get to see more of who he is and how he handles himself."

Fletcher additionally gushed about the chemistry she found with Rodgers on Night 1.

"Obviously he's a cutie. You know that. But that night, I was just so nervous, and I know that whole night, I was trying to make everyone else less nervous. But when I was talking to him, he somehow eased my nerves and it was comfortable and easy," Fletcher told E! News.

"And we had a moment where we kissed; I didn't expect that to happen! So, I just knew after meeting everyone that that was the strongest connection I had made... [And] I thought his hair was great."

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 7:00 pm

His hair reminds of James Dean look...  Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 27, 2016 7:40 pm

bluwavz wrote:It's definitely the hair! I'd never insult Jordan by comparing him to 1F in personality. cheeky
It was also the skinny jeans and voice in his intro package for me. After his intro I thought a hipster football player, WTH.

He actually reminded me of him a lot less at the meet and great. He certainly did not play coy night one like 1F did.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 27, 2016 8:23 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
Alanna wrote:I'm surprised at the 1F comparisons, I don't see it. I see josh all the way though, maybe hopefully with less anger issues. We won't know until the book for sure though.

I think the errant sections of otherwise perfectly coiffed hair may be what are reminding people of 1F.

He reminds me of Foghorn Leghorn.

JOJO - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Foghorn_Leghorn

http://politibits.blogs.tuscaloosanews.com/files/2010/04/Foghorn_Leghorn.png

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 27, 2016 8:50 pm

Yeah, that haircut/style is like a rooster's comb. I don't like it. It's ok, I won't be dating him. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 27, 2016 8:57 pm

I was thinking, if those caps are from his date in Uruguay, that's in episode 5 and his first 1 on 1...that seems pretty early to say "I love you". Same with Robby who also said "I love you" on his first 1 on 1 in episode 5.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 27, 2016 8:59 pm

^ I think the clip of Jordan saying "I'm in love with you" comes from his 1-on-1 date in episode 7.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 27, 2016 9:21 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ I think the clip of Jordan saying "I'm in love with you" comes from his 1-on-1 date in episode 7.
But I thought they were the exact same clothes?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 27, 2016 9:28 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ I think the clip of Jordan saying "I'm in love with you" comes from his 1-on-1 date in episode 7.
But I thought they were the exact same clothes?

I believe their date on the boat is in Uruguay and then the clip of them dancing in the street (JoJo in the white dress, Jordan in the light gray tshirt) is part of the night portion of that date in episode 5. I believe the clip of Jordan telling her he's in love with her (JoJo in the white/black top, Jordan in the darker gray tshirt) is their 1-on-1 in episode 7. I could be incorrect though.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29