SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metpro - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ash2214 Fri 3 Jun - 1:06

Hmm, I wonder what's going on with Jordan? This is an interaction between Jordan and his brother Luke's girlfriend Lindsay from a few minutes ago:

@JRodgers11: Great work @LindsayLuvDavis CPR as HS requirement makes sense. Now I want to get certified, never know when needed.

@LindsayLuvDavis: @JRodgers11 @USATODAY @USATODAYhss You are so sweet! Thank you Jordan!You're are in my thoughts and prayers. Wish I could be there this week

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Metpro - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Fri 3 Jun - 1:13

Sounds like a medical thing? I wonder if Jo is going to be sm quiet one of these days, we can keep an eye out.

Meanwhile, kinda funny to compare this interaction with a bro's gf vs the frostiness with Queen B Olivia and Bestest Trainer Britt.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by boston1 Fri 3 Jun - 1:17

Alanna wrote:Sounds like a medical thing? I wonder if Jo is going to be sm quiet one of these days, we can keep an eye out.

Meanwhile, kinda funny to compare this interaction with a bro's gf vs the frostiness with Queen B Olivia and Bestest Trainer Britt.

doesn't JoJo have her brother's wedding this weekend?
boston1
boston1

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri 3 Jun - 1:18

Lindsey's platform as Miss Ohio is related to heart issues.  It just sounds to me that Jordan would like to be certified in CPR.

http://www.lindsaylovedavis.com/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri 3 Jun - 1:21

^^I don't get the vibe that it has anything to do with medical issues IMO.

Maybe JoJo threatened to beat his azz laugh out loud ? Or maybe all this bad press is getting to him?

JoJo was on a flight a few hours ago, as says her favs on Twitter (a fan took a pic with her on the plane laugh out loud .) Her brother Peter's wedding is on Saturday in Arizona.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri 3 Jun - 1:25

Lindsay said that Jordan was in her thoughts and prayers and that she wishes she could be there this week, so it seems like something is happening, but maybe not. I know the Rodgers and Lindsay are all pretty religious people, so it could be something simple.

Yeah, there are couple of pictures of JoJo at the airport, so I'm guessing she's in Arizona too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri 3 Jun - 1:36

Not sure, but I wonder if the thoughts and prayers comment has something to do with the tabloids dragging his name through the mud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri 3 Jun - 2:13

How many of these women were hook-ups who "thought" they were more. Sorry, but many women think because a guy has sex with them they are in a relationship. Unless he says you are in a relationship or you ask and he confirms, then you can't assume sex is anything other than sex. I have seen this a lot. Heck I have even been guilty of it myself, but it didn't mean the guy lied, it meant I chose to delude myself. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri 3 Jun - 2:40

Sadly you're right Stuck, samesies for me and many other girls also. I doubt BBJ outright said you're not my girlfriend and probs acted like a boyfriend, but clearly he didn't treat her like a girlfriend if he has sex with her the night before leaving to film the show. Like what girlfriend puts up with that ish? He behaved badly probably but who knows what's her story.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Fri 3 Jun - 3:19

I rewatched episode 2 recently. I pay attention to body language esp. when I watch this series. During the ESPN group date when Chad was taking jabs at Jordan i.e. accusing him of acting and so on. JoJo look really displeased and protective of him. When Jordan got up from the table, JoJo lovingly carressed his back to soothe the verbal attacks from Chad. Most of the time this behavior wouldn't be unusual given how affectionate JoJo is. But this interaction seemed more protective.
She didn't do that with the others.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri 3 Jun - 3:21

^^ Agreed. JoJo is even defending him post-show in some of her interviews, imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri 3 Jun - 3:35

Di_ATL wrote:
SarahD wrote:Is it really rumors? It came straight from his GF's mouth. She could be just a jealous bitch but no one seems to have come forward and defended him.

Yes one of his best friends came forward in his defense. on SM right after the ex came forward.  

Can you please let us know what was said since I don't follow any of these people?

Male friend or female friend? ... cause the old adage comes to mind ... bros before hos.

I've known several guys in real life who have cheated, but buddy's protected and lied for them. Listening to them you would have thought these guys were boy scouts, but I knew for a fact that they were cheating. One I followed with his wife to the gf's house!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29