SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:51 pm

^ Yeah I agree quite a bit.
I have to wonder if it wasn't just the old formula of main needs someone quasi famous to help fill in the slot she filled last time around. The slot that says someone in the know has to be there either for a F1 or the inner circle.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:51 pm

I love Jo and know she'll be perfectly fine either way, regardless of what happens, but I don't understand why it's so unlikely that she fell for BBJ for who he is, sans his bro? He's handsome, charming, knows his way around a girl (head and tummy rubs!) and has great hair (she thinks laugh out loud). The brother thing isn't a big deal to her imo- they're not even friends and clearly there's some super duper secret family beef going on in the background anyway.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:53 pm

If the truth is going to come out sooner than later, why not sooner? I thought the mentality applied was if there's smoke there's fire? If Jordan is disingenuous and deceitful about his motives, well then, you can run but you can't hide from the truth no matter the time it takes to expose things. Jordan might have left a big enough trail to be way sooner than expected. Jojo might find herself protecting the kind of guy she dumped named ChadR. It was never a secret she was going to go for the guy with the highest profile , even if he lives on the skirt tails of his older bro. Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:03 pm

Seabear wrote:Jordan would never been given all the attention he has gotten without using his brother connection with Aaron Rodgers.  If he doesn't like living in his shadow perhaps don't use him to try and gain fame for himself.

IMO JoJo was attracted to Jordan for his connection to his brother.  Perhaps that connection grew to be more but without the high profile start, I doubt he would have been such an obvious front runner.

Both Jordan and JoJo have rumors in the press. They both may be looking for the same things from their TV time.

JMO

Yeah  hmmm Agree that basically he had a huge leg up going in because she knew about him before the show and I'm sure anyone would be intrigued and attracted by his situation, IMO.  It gives him a huge early lead in the first impression dept. before even meeting anyone else and starting to know their life stories.  Too bad in a way that all the guys weren't on an even playing field night one. Even with his connection to fame, he could have still been a surprise night one.  Too bad.

That said, I feel like she still probably would have gravitated to him and have been totally into him and that he's prob be the best choice for her, so I guess we'll never know if on an even playing field he would have been as much of a front runner but I kind of expect he would have.

Personally I find Jordan fine, but I expected to be really into him and Jojo together and I'm not.  I like him least of the top 4 guys.  And he's always looking off camera quickly at the start of their scenes it seems to me, to a producer or the camera, I don't know, but I get this sense he's all too aware of being on tv.  They other 3 guys def come across as more in the moment and genuine with Jojo so far, IMO. I feel like he's putting his normal moves on her, but not that there's any feeling behind it yet.  Jojo's turning into my favorite Bachelorette ever, so I wish I could be more into being a fan of her with her spoiled F1, but I think for her, Jordan prob is the best real life fit for where she is in life right not so if she's happy with her choice good for her.

At least Jordan as F1 gives us 3 great choices as next Bach who I'm really going to enjoy watching all season with Jojo. A great F4 altogether really, IMO.

Last edited by relaxing on Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:04 pm

*EDIT* IMO, every contestant on this show is there for some type of exposure(Luke, Jordan, Chase, Robby) regardless of whose team you are on but if they happen to find love alongside fame...then they are lucky and blessed. *EDIT*
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:08 pm

Alanna wrote:I love Jo and know she'll be perfectly fine either way, regardless of what happens, but I don't understand why it's so unlikely that she fell for BBJ for who he is, sans his bro? He's handsome, charming, knows his way around a girl (head and tummy rubs!) and has great hair (she thinks laugh out loud). The brother thing isn't a big deal to her imo- they're not even friends and clearly there's some super duper secret family beef going on in the background anyway.

Of course I think JoJo could develop feelings for Jordan that transcend his brother, for all the reasons you stated. But girl (predictably) zeroed in on Jordan like white on rice that first hot second. They've barely had any alone time, and she's already monkey hugging/mounting him, and questioning his feelings. And the zeroing in on absolutely has to do with the famous brother and the intrigue surrounding him, IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:I love Jo and know she'll be perfectly fine either way, regardless of what happens, but I don't understand why it's so unlikely that she fell for BBJ for who he is, sans his bro? He's handsome, charming, knows his way around a girl (head and tummy rubs!) and has great hair (she thinks laugh out loud). The brother thing isn't a big deal to her imo- they're not even friends and clearly there's some super duper secret family beef going on in the background anyway.

Of course I think JoJo could develop feelings for Jordan that transcend his brother, for all the reasons you stated. But girl (predictably) zeroed in on Jordan like white on rice that first hot second. They've barely had any alone time, and she's already monkey hugging/mounting him, and questioning his feelings. And the zeroing in on absolutely has to do with the famous brother and the intrigue surrounding him, IMO.

Totally true Sleepy! She always has her legs in between his. For a girl that's apprehensive and worried she can't read him, she sure is making sure she's loud and clear. His character seems secondary to her physical attraction to him. So it goes when the jersey chaser collides with the skirt chaser imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:21 pm

I like Jordan and can easily see how someone of Jojo's age and relationship experience would be attracted to him. ..for who he is.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:27 pm

Anyone having issues with what is being discussed is welcome to re-visit the site rules.
Thanks.
Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:29 pm

Dessler wrote:*EDIT* IMO, every contestant on this show is there for some type of exposure(Luke, Jordan, Chase, Robby) regardless of whose team you are on but if they happen to find love alongside fame...then they are lucky and blessed. *EDIT*

I haven't seen any hate. Just opinions on motives. I have no problem with JoJo wanting Jordan and if they work out then good for them. There is nothing wrong in discussing what we see and how we interpret that.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:33 pm

She had her legs between his!! laugh out loud Can we stone this hussy to death yet?!??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:37 pm

Scarlet A for JoJo comin' up! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29