SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:55 pm

Since Jordan is staying mainly in CA.... I assume he does not have a job to return too. What does he do to pay the bills while he is trying to get into sports broadcasting??
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

jojo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:56 pm

Maybe Robby and Chase were/are starstruck with Jordan's brother and Luke is not impressed. Just saying could be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:59 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Maybe Robby and Chase were/are starstruck with Jordan's brother and Luke is not impressed. Just saying could be.
Some how I doubt it. Luke doesn't necessarily seem close to any of those 3 guys, so I think its just a case of personalities, interests being different.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:01 pm

Seabear wrote:Since Jordan is staying mainly in CA.... I assume he does not have a job to return too.  What does he do to pay the bills while he is trying to get into sports broadcasting??

He does fitness and nutrition coaching for MetPro. I think they may be based in California based on some IG photos so that could be why he's still in Cali.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:04 pm

@julychild, you are totally amazing! You picked the bff buddies in the house, you missed Alex, but hey he can be hard to find, or he maybe the little hanger on that they just can't get rid of.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:06 pm

babs wrote:Someone on twitter asked Jordan who where his closest friends in the house were and he said Robby, Alex, Wells, James T, Chase, Sal, and James S.  Still no mention of Luke in the bormances.  I wonder what we are going to see that will explain why.

Luke is waaaay too mature, with too much life/death life experience to connect with the rest of this frat house. He sticks out like a sore thumb. Maybe in a Bach/ette mash up, he and Olivia could have sat in a corner to discuss "smart things" together. But in all seriousness, I just don't think 30+ year old, West Point grad, war veteran had much in common with the rest of these little boys. Part of the big reason I would prefer Luke NOT get the Bach gig, actually. He sticks out like a sore thumb on this show. It doesn't make sense. I don't see him genuinely connecting with anyone casting rounds up. And I mean that in a good way. Luke is very deep, and this show and the general people that go on it are about as shallow as a kiddie pool.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:17 pm

This is Jordan's thread and a discussion of why Luke isn't friends with certain guys should be in his thread. Thanks.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15348

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:55 am

babs wrote:Someone on twitter asked Jordan who where his closest friends in the house were and he said Robby, Alex, Wells, James T, Chase, Sal, and James S.  Still no mention of Luke in the bormances.  I wonder what we are going to see that will explain why.

Sal...the guy left the first night. He was barely in the house for a few hours. How close could they possibly get?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:36 am

Sprite wrote:Sal...the guy left the first night. He was barely in the house for a few hours. How close could they possibly get?
Jordan and Sal had a "connection" on night one. They swapped contact information and started a friendship once Jordan came back from filming  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:32 am

jen689 wrote:
Sprite wrote:Sal...the guy left the first night. He was barely in the house for a few hours. How close could they possibly get?
Jordan and Sal had a "connection" on night one. They swapped contact information and started a friendship once Jordan came back from filming  JMO

They bonded over their blue balls. Possibly Sal read up on Jordan in advance too. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:45 am

Like I said, Jordan and Sal were tweeting each other a couple days before the premiere, and it was actually Sal that tweeted at him first. I don't know how they became fast friends, but I guess they did..

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:10 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Like I said, Jordan and Sal were tweeting each other a couple days before the premiere, and it was actually Sal that tweeted at him first. I don't know how they became fast friends, but I guess they did..

IMO.
We're just snarking.  Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29