SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JOJO - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by weetybix Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:11 pm

Wasn't Jordan and Robby too following Jojo on IG a few days ago? Does not look like it now...wonder why..hehe

weetybix

Back to top Go down

JOJO - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by babs Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:06 pm

Oh boy! RS is tweeting tid bits of emails from girls and having people guess if they were about Jordan or Grant. He is really going to open a big can of worms.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:08 pm

Yea the tweets from rs def sounds like it would be Jordan
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:10 pm

laugh out loud Steve freaking loves this so much. He's like experiencing a sexual pleasure level from this. It's hilarious, sad, sick, grotesque, entertaining, no words and yet so many words to describe how much he's enjoying this.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:12 pm

babs wrote:Oh boy!  RS is tweeting tid bits of emails from girls and having people guess if they were about Jordan or Grant.  He is really going to open a big can of worms.
@realitysteve (twitter) "He would send me these long text messages about how he's never felt this way about a girl before..."

I hope this isn't Jordan because that's what he said to JoJo Yikes!

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:14 pm

As far as what RS has said about Grant, to date, he wasn't hooking up with anyone prior to going on the show. These tweets are most likely about Jordan.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:16 pm

babs wrote:As far as what RS has said about Grant, to date, he wasn't hooking up with anyone prior to going on the show.  These tweets are most likely about Jordan.
Oh of course they're about BBJ!!! Steve could not care less about grant imo, he's exactly like Jo- obsessed with BBJ. Don't worry Steve, we get it! He's hot and has great (!!) hair.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:18 pm

LOL. Steve is like Evan right now. Would someone please pull a Chad and tell him that Jordan isn't actually the guy who stole his girlfriend in the past?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:19 pm

Alanna wrote:
babs wrote:As far as what RS has said about Grant, to date, he wasn't hooking up with anyone prior to going on the show.  These tweets are most likely about Jordan.
Oh of course they're about BBJ!!! Steve could not care less about grant imo, he's exactly like Jo- obsessed with BBJ. Don't worry Steve, we get it! He's hot and has great (!!) hair.

That is a matter of opinion. Personally, I never thought Alf was all that hot.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:21 pm

Oh I thought we were suppsed to guess each tweet if they were Grant or Jordan laugh out loud.

Eeks, yikes though to the both of them though. GL laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:21 pm

"He even got me a diamond ring, I think as a ploy to distract me from all the crap he was doing........."

(this could be about Grant, I don't know.........unless Jordan bought a diamond for one of the girls)
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:30 pm

babs wrote:"He even got me a diamond ring, I think as a ploy to distract me from all the crap he was doing......
the rest of the tweet ....

"Then up and dumped me, blocked me from everything, & told me he was happily dating someone he loved."

another...

"He sent my friends & I similar messages w/ almost identical pick up lines..He had NO IDEA we were all friends & comparing messages"

no no

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29