SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by babs Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:38 pm

RS is such an attention whore! He knows he will get a lot of it when he posts this stuff and loves when some mag picks it up and credits him. If they don't give him credit he is quick to let everyone know it.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

jojo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:40 pm

The funniest part to me is that RS has said more than once that's he's trying to help JoJo see what she got herself into and he's trying to advise her to get out before it's too late. Like okay Steve, when did you become JoJo's protector? laugh out loud he's had a thing for her since Ben's season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:42 pm

Ash2214 wrote:The funniest part to me is that RS has said more than once that's he's trying to help JoJo see what she got herself into and he's trying to advise her to get out before it's too late. Like okay Steve, when did you become JoJo's protector? laugh out loud he's had a thing for her since Ben's season.

Oh but, didn't you know, He's Dr. Steve!
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:47 pm

babs wrote:RS is such an attention whore!  He knows he will get a lot of it when he posts this stuff and loves when some mag picks it up and credits him.  If they don't give him credit he is quick to let everyone know it.

Well, it is his business. The more attention he gets, the more hits to his site and the more he makes. He said he just had his best day ever.

Even though Jordan is a quasi celebrity just from being on this show, the fact that he is the brother of somebody truly famous, drives more interest in him. The fact that there is apparently a lot of dirt that comes with him, brings even more. Media will be picking up on all this stuff since they started pumping Jordan before the season even started. Now things will get even more interesting. plotting

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:51 pm

I wonder how his parents are handling all this. Isn't the rumor that Olivia talking about her sex life with Aaron on TV the cause of the rift with the family? Is there going to be a rift with Jordan with all the sex/hook ups/girlfriends talk? Jordan is not my first pick but I hate to see all this getting aired, true or not.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:55 pm

I would hope RS would share some proof, because in reality, there are crazy and bored people in this world that would find it amusing to send an email to Steve with a fake story. It would be simple to do. He says he has some screen shots of text messages, but I'm not sure that proves a whole lot either. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:03 pm

Boooring! We get it, they're players. Nothing too juicy there IMO.

jojo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:06 pm

Sprite wrote:
babs wrote:RS is such an attention whore!  He knows he will get a lot of it when he posts this stuff and loves when some mag picks it up and credits him.  If they don't give him credit he is quick to let everyone know it.

Well, it is his business. The more attention he gets, the more hits to his site and the more he makes. He said he just had his best day ever.

Even though Jordan is a quasi celebrity just from being on this show, the fact that he is the brother of somebody truly famous, drives more interest in him. The fact that there is apparently a lot of dirt that comes with him, brings even more. Media will be picking up on all this stuff since they started pumping Jordan before the season even started. Now things will get even more interesting. plotting

Ita Sprite! It's going to be interesting indeed. It's going to be fun watching Jojo defend the type of guy she dumped before. With womanizers, I think their strength is making their target feel special until they move on and repeat the process with their next target. Jojo plays well into the wheelhouse of a womanizer imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:12 pm

I don't think it really matters what anyone says about Jordan, JoJo will brush it off and believe whatever he says. Until they just don't work out. IDK I don't really see her being strong enough or dumping him quick even if she wanted to. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:14 pm

Jojo seems to have a savior complex. She thinks she should be enough to change a guy's womanizing ways. Until she changes her mind and gets out of that cycle, I'm afraid she'll always fall for the likes of her ex Chad and Jordan.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:20 pm

RS is like these chicks personal psychologist/therapist laugh out loud ! Incredible! JoJo and her friends definitely see this stuff based on my knowledge, so who the hell knows what's going on behind the scenes. I'm still hoping for a foiler. Whether it happened while filming was still going on or in the future (a la mesnick or something else.) I want a freaking foiler!

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:21 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I would hope RS would share some proof...there are crazy and bored people in this world that would find it amusing to send an email to Steve with a fake story
RS has to protect his sources. He said Jordan will know exactly which women he's talking about based on what he reveals

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29