SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 11:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I feel that RS's hate for him is on level with the hate he had for both Arie and Jef. In Arie's case his ex was feeding RS info, so I have a strong suspicion that Brittany is too. I hope she gets fleas from getting into bed with RS. JMO.

ha... can someone make a flea emoji?!

Back to top Go down

jojo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by grace8136 Wed May 25, 2016 11:33 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Ehhh, Benchwarmer or whatever you want to call him, that's still an opportunity plenty of others would have loved to have and worked hard to get a shot at.  So he didn't make it big, like his big bro, at least he won't have to wonder what if, he'll know he tried and it didn't work out.  It took plenty of blood, sweat, tears, frustration, discipline, study, missing tons of normal life events and just plan old hard work and dedication to even get to be a bench warmer.

Not defending him or any of his rumored bad actions, but growing up playing sports myself and being a coaches daughter, I know how much goes into even getting a shot at the next level.  And as you go from highschool to college to the pros, that list just keeps growing and becoming more demanding.  JMO.

That's such a good point LB. No one is giving Robby a hard time for making trials, but not making the Olympic team, but it's really very similar in the work and effort it took for both to get as far as they did. Robby probably takes pride in what he was able to achieve where as Jordan is made to feel like a failure. Does seem unfair.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 11:34 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Ehhh, Benchwarmer or whatever you want to call him, that's still an opportunity plenty of others would have loved to have and worked hard to get a shot at.  So he didn't make it big, like his big bro, at least he won't have to wonder what if, he'll know he tried and it didn't work out.  It took plenty of blood, sweat, tears, frustration, discipline, study, missing tons of normal life events and just plan old hard work and dedication to even get to be a bench warmer.

Not defending him or any of his rumored bad actions, but growing up playing sports myself and being a coaches daughter, I know how much goes into even getting a shot at the next level.  And as you go from highschool to college to the pros, that list just keeps growing and becoming more demanding.  JMO.

That's such a good point LB. No one is giving Robby a hard time for making trials, but not making the Olympic team, but it's really very similar in the work and effort it took for both to get as far as they did. Robby probably takes pride in what he was able to achieve where as Jordan is made to feel like a failure. Does seem unfair.

Yep I agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed May 25, 2016 11:36 pm

There's always many sides to every story IMO. Of course Olivia would side with Brittany, they're friends. And vice versa for Jordan and his buddy. It's innate a lot of the time.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 25, 2016 11:42 pm

grace8136 wrote:

Exactly, both spent many years focused on a goal and came up short.  IMO, it's not a failure, it just wasn't meant to be.  Means something else was meant for them.  He's certainly not the first one ever cut from a pro team or that never made it off the practice squad to the big game, nor will he be the last.  As long as pro sports exist, it'll happen.

I tend to think that might be one reason they got to be such good friends, if the SCs are any indication of a budding bromance laugh out loud . They would understand the dedication and work put into achieving their dreams, where the other was coming from, etc.  JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 25, 2016 11:48 pm

i always find it suspect when an ex pops up once they go on tv but not until then. I'm sure she'll be talking to a rag/mag if she already hasn't and is likely RS' source as speculated here. It doesn't matter to me what someone did prior to going on the show because who really goes on it seriously thinking they'll find love? If he cheated on his ex then that's up to him and Jojo if they really do end up together imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2016 11:50 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I feel that RS's hate for him is on level with the hate he had for both Arie and Jef. In Arie's case his ex was feeding RS info, so I have a strong suspicion that Brittany is too. I hope she gets fleas from getting into bed with RS. JMO.

ha... can someone make a flea emoji?!

Fleas are the least of it. :Nod:
I would be hooking myself up to strong IV antibiotics and wearing a full body suit of garlic, not to mention I'd be floating in an ocean of holy water with a beautiful silver cross dangling around this jewish neck. And if that still wasn't enough, I'd be scrubbing the flesh off me with lye soap after I take off my hazmat suit.
The fleas--they'd be jumping off left and right and hoping for next season's victim.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu May 26, 2016 12:05 am

Jordans problem is he exaggerates or bends the truth to make himself look more accomplished or honorable than he is.  Maybe I'm missing something But his whole famous guy storyline is based on him having a Famous Brother...not on Jordan's own accomplishments.  If he wasn't Aaron Rodgers brother he would just be another random dude that is part of the male Ette herd.  None of the press he is getting would be there without him using his brothers Fame as his storyline.  I guess if Jordan can land that TV broadcasting gig he wants then he can stand on his own laurels instead.

Regarding Brittany...the way I see it...Jordan fired the first shot and Brittany fired back.  Since the both are originally from Chico they may have a long and complicated history.  If Jordan and Aaron are estranged that is between them and them alone to sort out.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 12:20 am

Seabear wrote:
...snipped....

Regarding Brittany...the way I see it...Jordan fired the first shot and Brittany fired back.  Since the both are originally from Chico they may have a long and complicated history.  If Jordan and Aaron are estranged that is between them and them alone to sort out.

JMO

I disagree.
Jordan didn't shot at Brittany. Didn't even mention her by her name.
On the contrary, he said he was in love. She should have been flattered instead of bitter and vindictive .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 12:34 am

sde1041 wrote:
Seabear wrote:
...snipped....

JMO

I disagree.
Jordan didn't shot at Brittany. Didn't even mention her by her name.
On the contrary, he said he was in love. She should have been flattered instead of bitter and vindictive .

Maybe it's what he did to her while saying he was in love. If he cheated, does saying he loved her justify things? It just gives him a sob story and not owning up to the truth imo. ChadR loved Jojo and cheated on her , did it make it ok for Jojo ? She basically jumped out of the fire and into Jordan's frying pan imo. The clock is already ticking for how short they'll last. Jhmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Thu May 26, 2016 12:58 am

Jordan is a cutie!! I went back and listened to his intro. He seems sincere to me in saying he loved a girl and he also says it was his fault. For all we know he could have talked about how he cheated and that was his fault and has learned from it. Maybe wishful thinking??! Lol. I will give him the benefit of the doubt though and hope he doesn't turn out to be a self centered douche.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 26, 2016 1:57 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I don't think the girl he spent the night with before going on the show was his girlfriend. It was probably a girl he was dating or hooking up with. Big difference IMO. There's a whole bunch of technical terms for relationships these days.

Well according to RS it was not a casual hook up. They had been seeing each other for a while and she thought they were serious, so I would assume that would be considered a girlfriend. However it's labeled, it was not someone he just started seeing. To me, it just smells anyway you look at it and does nothing to endear him...no matter how well he may act on the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29