SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 26, 2016 10:17 am

Emila23_12 wrote:I agree
I dont care about the rumors!!!
I dont care who his brother is!!! I only now one footballplayer and thats Tom Brady because of Gisele giggling (Our football here in europe is your soccer Smiley )
He is hot, Jojo is hot, I like them together!!! I want great tv!
If the fall in love great, if the break up after, there will be a new season!!!
Hugesmile :cutesmile!:

thumbsup Let's all put our fingers in our ears like my 7 year-old and say "la la la la la...can't hear you!" laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

jojo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Thu May 26, 2016 10:17 am

Bye Brittany.

Bring on Jojo and Jordan.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 26, 2016 10:20 am

ElonM wrote:Bye Brittany.

Bring on Jojo and Jordan.  
And Olivia and the best quarterback in the tri-state area and whoever else. I only see Jo^3 on my tv and I'm super okay with that.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 26, 2016 10:27 am

Okie dokie. You all leave me no choice but to be the one to relentlessly rip and snark on Effie 2.0. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 26, 2016 10:35 am

I'm sure there will be lots of snarking. LOL

BTW--it's been a trend for quite some time for people to remain in a committed relationship without the benefit of marriage or engagement. Just saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 26, 2016 10:41 am

Exactly. An engagement or marriage doesn't necessarily mean a couple is more committed or more in love or stronger or whatever. Take my folks for instance who are just married for convenience and not anything to do with love.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 11:23 am

I wonder when they break up, who will be blamed? Also, who will cry the loudest as in SM or media ? Jojo had a chance to choose wisely but chose a Chad Rookstool 2.0 instead imo. Well, I guess as long as she puts on a good show nothing else matters right? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 26, 2016 11:48 am

Hubby and I lived together for five and a half years before we married and we did it when we did to help me get better health insurance. One of my good friends had nick named him my sin partner since we were "living in sin" and didn't give a darn.

But when I chose to move to be with him, I also realized that if we didn't work out that was too bad and he would not have owed me anything. It was my choice to move to him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 11:49 am

I just looked at this guy's SM - it's full of references of him and JoJo together, gifs of their first kiss, RT ot people saying how great they looked together etc....I mean, how obvious can you make it? No one would be that OTT if they are F2 and she's engaged to someone else, that would be super disrespectful. So there really is NO mystery left in this season for me, I even think BenLo weren't that obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 26, 2016 12:04 pm

yana_bach wrote:I just looked at this guy's SM - it's full of references of him and JoJo together, gifs of their first kiss, RT ot people saying how great they looked together etc....I mean, how obvious can you make it? No one would be that OTT if they are F2 and she's engaged to someone else, that would be super disrespectful. So there really is NO mystery left in this season for me, I even think BenLo weren't that obvious.
It was like that with Des and Brooks too. I was one of the certain that she was with Brooks people and let all the pre-season hype and RS assurances trick me. It is part of the game. I think Des and Chris enjoyed that they weren't under the constant scrutiny that spoiled F1s experience.

There is nothing right now that says to me Jordan has to be F1. We have no proof of him in Thailand, nothing. I know he got a HTD, after that nada. We have Chase and Robby in Thailand. So until I see something in a preview of a real slip up, not a misplaced thank you, I am not convinced. 

I do think Jordan is the OMG I am so into him guy, but that doesn't always last through to the end, I think it is about 50/50 with first hot guy winning. Trista did not, Meredith did, Jenn doesn't count, DeAnna's left, Jilly did, Ali did, Ashley did not (I consider this Bentley for her), Emily did not, Des did not, Andi did and Kaitlyn did. So by this if we discount Jen and DeAnna the went with the first guy they were hot for one more did than did not. I am still not 100% convinced that Chris would not have won Des over. Their FD before she knew that Brooks was leaving was hot.

And please editing people, I don't want another MeAndi season of can I trust you all the freaking time. It was grating and annoying. Either accept what he is showing you or move on.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 26, 2016 12:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:Okie dokie. You all leave me no choice but to be the one to relentlessly rip and snark on Effie 2.0. cheeky

I'll be right there with you!

Personally, I could care less if someone cheated, was cheated on, made it to the pros or sat on the bench. Their life. Their choice. That being said, they went on national tv to entertain the public. They will be adored by some and made fun of by others. If they have skeletons in their closet, they are pretty much guaranteed to jump out. Assumptions will be made and feelings will be hurt. If they don't like/can't handle that then don't come on tv. That may sound cold, but that is reality and it's not as if they are unaware of how things work at this point. There are a few that occasionally I feel sorry for (see Olivia last season), but even those are not totally blameless for what happens to them. The thing is, most of these people, are fine at the end of it all...no matter what. They learn, let it go and go back to their lives or embrace being part of the fold and continue with their whorish ways. Some redeem themselves and others just mess things up more. They move on a whole lot better than the public and I don't expect this group to be any different.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 26, 2016 1:46 pm

Well if the f2 are Robby and Jordan they seemed pretty tight in the house and still seem like good friends post filming too. So I'm not sure there's any problems with disrespect/jealousy. Jordan and Robby are BOTH doing the same thing on SM, being very OTT. They've both posted things about being a good couple with JoJo, blah blah blah. Even Jordan faved Robby's "fletcherfamilytradidtion" tweet. I don't think these guys particularly care about any of that imo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29