SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JOJO - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by StacyNor Thu May 26, 2016 2:15 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I wonder when they break up, who will be blamed? Also, who will cry the loudest as in SM or media ? Jojo had a chance to choose wisely but chose a Chad Rookstool 2.0 instead imo. Well, I guess as long as she puts on a good show nothing else matters right? Rolling Eyes
So basically this will be a Josh and Andi 2.0
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

JOJO - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by babs Thu May 26, 2016 2:18 pm

I'm beginning to think that Jordan nor Robby is F1. They are just to out there. They are trying to hard to make us think they are "the one". I don't know where RS got his information but I'm starting to think he has been played. I would love to see it happen so I have my fingers crossed.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu May 26, 2016 2:23 pm

I have a weird question pertaining the whole Brittany and Jordan fiasco. If lets say Brittany already knows that Jordan is F1, would she still have made that post on IG about him?? I mean, I just think it's weird if she knows anything to pubicly take a dig at someone who is already engaged. I'd much rather take a dig at someone if I know he's not F1 and just campaigning to be the next Bach to up his career. I know her intentions could be different but I just think her barking at him might mean he's not F1 or else she's just looking bitter if he's with JoJo. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Thu May 26, 2016 2:26 pm

This Brittany brouhaha is actually a good thing for JorJo to prove everyone wrong. That they're there for the right reasons. (That is if Jordan ended up as F1)

jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 2:50 pm

jaded wrote:This Brittany brouhaha is actually a good thing for JorJo to prove everyone wrong. That they're there for the right reasons. (That is if Jordan ended up as F1)

I disagree.
I think this Brittany "brouhaha" will prove she's right about Chad2.0 aka Jordan. I wouldn't put the words "right reason" when it comes to Jojo or Jordan. Jmho.
Stepping stone to bigger things? Yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu May 26, 2016 2:54 pm

babs wrote:I'm beginning to think that Jordan nor Robby is F1.  They are just to out there.  They are trying to hard to make us think they are "the one".  I don't know where RS got his information but I'm starting to think he has been played.  I would love to see it happen so I have my fingers crossed.

It's possible they are based on the pattern of first 1-1 date

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu May 26, 2016 2:56 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I have a weird question pertaining the whole Brittany and Jordan fiasco. If lets say Brittany already knows that Jordan is F1, would she still have made that post on IG about him?? I mean, I just think it's weird if she knows anything to pubicly take a dig at someone who is already engaged. I'd much rather take a dig at someone if I know he's not F1 and just campaigning to be the next Bach to up his career. I know her intentions could be different but I just think her barking at him might mean he's not F1 or else she's just looking bitter if he's with JoJo. JMO

From how I read it, she commented based on what he said in intro and during M&G. Guess she wanted to set that record straight

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 26, 2016 2:57 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I have a weird question pertaining the whole Brittany and Jordan fiasco. If lets say Brittany already knows that Jordan is F1, would she still have made that post on IG about him?? I mean, I just think it's weird if she knows anything to pubicly take a dig at someone who is already engaged. I'd much rather take a dig at someone if I know he's not F1 and just campaigning to be the next Bach to up his career. I know her intentions could be different but I just think her barking at him might mean he's not F1 or else she's just looking bitter if he's with JoJo. JMO

I think the fact she's making a big stink points to him being F1 even more. I mean, if he didn't win, and she knows it, why does she care? But the dude, her ex, someone she loved, got engaged on national television and she's about to see his new "love story" unfold. It's like burn #2 after being cheated on. Shows to me she has an even bigger ax to grind because he won.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 26, 2016 3:06 pm

sosleepy wrote:

I think the fact she's making a big stink points to him being F1 even more. I mean, if he didn't win, and she knows it, why does she care? But the dude, her ex, someone she loved, got engaged on national television and she's about to see his new "love story" unfold. It's like burn #2 after being cheated on. Shows to me she has an even bigger ax to grind because he won.

How is she making a big stink? Did she post more than that original tweet? If she didn't, it's not her who is making a big stink over it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 26, 2016 3:12 pm

^^ Eh. I'm not really following very closely. But I consider that one (very public) IG that got a ton of traction (RS, People, other mags... Heck, my UNSPOILED friend who half watches this show found out about it) to be a pretty big stink all on its own.

I'm pretty detached this season. I don't hate Jordan and JoJo, if it works out for them, wonderful! I don't personally care about Jordan's past. And if it doesn't work out (like I'm guessing it probably won't long term), well, I don't really care about that potential outcome either. Whatever happens, happens.

And I will say, one big key difference between Jordan/JoJo and Jillian/Ed (the last time we kind of saw a scenario like this), is the implication was Ed cheated ON Jillian. So far, no one has said Jordan cheated on JoJo, just that he's cheated in the past. Big difference, IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 26, 2016 3:14 pm

I just hope she leaves it at that IG post. I always cringe for the ex's when they come out of the woodwork. It's just better for them all to let it go. None of this will even matter to the majority of the viewers especially when it's the F1. 1F and Ed had so many fans in their corner.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 26, 2016 3:18 pm

Right and I remember many, many posts forgiving that scumbag JJ for cheating on his pregnant wife. Pretty sure Jo^3 will be just fine in the fan department.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29