SELECT CONTENT

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:08 am

nikikass wrote:Holy cheap every game is high tense

Yes that is why I mean a minute to breath giggling

Back to top Go down

2 - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:11 am

Double OT Good Gawwwwwd!!! Intermission

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:13 am

@GuardianAngel no more torture the game is over bos win.

Last edited by reason on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:48 am

It's a night of Crap!!!

They came so close so many times.

Series 3-1 for Ottawa

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:50 am

@GuardianAngel Time to breath now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:38 am

The Bruins- Sens series is now 3-2.

Kerry Fraser, an extremely well respected retired ref had this to say:

@kfraserthecall: Falling on the puck in the goal crease is still a penalty shot beyond handling the puck with hands in the crease.
@kfraserthecall: Bruins goal should be good...but??

When well respected hockey guys like Ken Fraser, Bob McKenzie and Kevin weekes say that should have been a goal.. well, ya laugh out loud That was a dirty hit by Wideman on our number two center Krejci. It's too bad he's probably out for the playoffs now and we're still without three of our starting defensemen. If our coach is telling the truth, how unclassy of the Ottawa players:

@_TyAnderson: Cassidy says Bruins were motivated and turned temperature up when Sens were chirping Krejci as he limped off.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:43 pm

I don't want to get into unclassy players, because I have a ton of vids from the Bruins and their unclassy ways. laugh out loud This is what Bob McKenzie said.

69.3 which I totally agree with the call. The goalie was not in a position to be able to stop the second shot because he was floored by the skate of a Bruin's player, he couldn't get up or get in a position to try and stop it, the puck went in

The show must go on! Good luck to all of them!

2 - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 31 Captur50

Of all the stupid rules they implement, like delay of game when the puck goes over the glass, I would much rather see stiff penalties for goal tender interference. The players know they can get away with it, and it's not fair to the goalkeeper when he has bodies in the goal crease.

The show must go on! Good luck to all teams!

Go Habs Go Sens Go Leafs Go Oilers!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:25 pm

^ Bob McKenzie also said this:

@TSNBobMckenzie: I thought it was contested loose puck on rebound, Kuraly contact on Anderson was incidental...it could've/should've been good goal on 69.7.

How could the league allow a goal for the Rangers when Carey Price was literally dragged out of his net by a NY Rangers player the other night? That was absolutely goaltender interference, but they gave the goal to the Rangers. The Bruins player last night barely touched Anderson and as Bob McKenzie said in the above tweet, the contact was incidental. Kuraly actually went out of his way to avoid contact by diving out of the way. It should have been a good goal per the rule book. The officials are just not consistent, IMO.

I'm in utter shock that Price could have been dragged out of his net like that and the refs still called it a good goal for the Rangers laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:15 pm

That was incidental, it wasn't deliberate. His skate got caught in Price's pads and dragged him out. That's the way it was explained at the time, and I agreed with them.

It's the ones that barrel into him on purpose that sends me to the looney bin. laugh out loud

NYR were successful in injuring him 2015/16 that led him to be out for the rest of the season. They have tried several times during this series to get him again. They know it pi$$es off the other players. I don't think I can watch anymore games. laugh out loud j/k but it's so hard!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:57 pm

You know what, I'm so sick of these refs and their bias. High stick, bloody nose bleeding off the ice, and no call.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:07 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:13 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

+21
Ash2214
nikikass
mprssdbyu
bluwavz
GuardianAngel