SELECT CONTENT

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HockeyDayInCanada - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:35 pm

@GuardianAngel I know!! I'm excited as it's been awhile since they've played in one!

PS: Not a fan of trades especially when you get attached to the players. sad laugh out loud Kings made one last night that made me sad but they need all the help they can given how they have been playing this year.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

HockeyDayInCanada - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 76 8367-910 HockeyDayInCanada - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 76 I_got_13 HockeyDayInCanada - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 76 E5kqdm15 HockeyDayInCanada - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 76 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

HockeyDayInCanada - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:54 pm

@Linds911 You just reminded me. I saw this tweet last night but then I logged off. Was busy today and didn't check any news.

Now I see it's the goalie to Toronto! Since I don't get to watch many west coast games I'm not familiar with most of the players. Looks like he's had a bit of a slump. Sometimes a change makes a world of difference. We've seen that so many times. Toronto's goalie is out injured. I wonder if that has something to do with it too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:25 pm

It's #HockeyDayInCanada and this year the centre is Yellowknife North West Territories. It's very cold today but watching the coverage in NWT Ottawa and other great cities, I'm freezing even more! laugh out loud My beautiful country! Stunning! I'm not entering the draw for a free trip to NWT but good luck to all those who enter! I like temps above 60 not below! laugh out loud

Amazing vid!

https://twitter.com/Sportsnet

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:15 pm

@GuardianAngel yeah now I can see why Kings made the trade. Toronto needs a goalie and Kings called up a goalie who deserves to have NHL time. Also Clifford is going to be a UFA. I watched the end of your game yesterday so I could see how our former players were doing on TOR and wow what an ending!

HockeyDayInCanada - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 76 8367-910 HockeyDayInCanada - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 76 I_got_13 HockeyDayInCanada - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 76 E5kqdm15 HockeyDayInCanada - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 76 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:35 pm

That was a great last 5 minutes and O/T. I wish they were all like that! laugh out loud

I don't know what happened between Kovalchuk and the Kings, but boy I'm glad the Habs grabbed him. He's awesome! 15/6/6 They better give him a contract! From what I've read he really likes Montreal. I've seen him post a few comments here and there in French.

His OT goal. That's one of his son's.

Credit: @Ilya Kovalchuk

Credit: @Ilya Kovalchuk

https://ctrlq.org/instagram/

https://ctrlq.org/instagram/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:14 am

@GuardianAngel Yeah there was some drama there, might have had to do with his contract not sure... He's playing way better for the Habs then he ever did for the Kings. Oh well good for them laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:38 am

We LOVE Kovalchuk over here in Montreal!  I was at the game last night!  Too bad the Habs did not win it.  A lot of talk in the Montreal media about Kovalchuk, the fans wants to keep him, people are starting to buy tickets again!  and then you have the sports analysts and believe me there are a ton over here, that wishes to trade him back....I only wants the Habs to do the series this year, but it will not happen again unfortunately.  We're such a big hockey town over here!  Commercants loose a lot of money when the team doesn't do the playoffs!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:09 pm

It's tough to be in the NHL in Montreal IMHO than any other city. Kovalchuk brought renewed energy to the team. It's too bad they lost last night otherwise they was a glimmer of hope.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:20 pm

Oh dear. Not that it will affect my team, Rolling Eyes but this is not good!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:47 am

@Linds911 nice late goal by the Kings then an empty netter and a hat trick to take the Stadium Series! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:01 am

@GuardianAngel such a fun game! and then tonight the player that got the hat trick just got traded sad Sad but his contract was ending and we are needing to rebuild.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:50 pm

@Linds911 Yes I saw that!

My team is a disaster again. What a let down.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

+21
Ash2214
nikikass
mprssdbyu
bluwavz
GuardianAngel