bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:51 pm

Thank goodness for Sportsnet. They've been doing NHL rewind, airing old games. Today they announced this!!  NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 1710264613

(Sorry @Linds911 )

1993 Stanley Cup Finals: Los Angeles Kings vs. Montreal Canadiens – Gretzky and Roy face-off in an unforgettable series worthy of the Stanley Cup Centennial.

• Wednesday, April 22 – Game 1: Los Angeles @ Montreal (SN)
• Monday, April 27 – Game 2: Los Angeles @ Montreal (SN)
• Friday, May 1 – Game 3: Montreal @ Los Angeles (SN)
• Sunday, May 3 – Game 4: Montreal @ Los Angeles (SN)
• Wednesday, May 6 – Game 5: Los Angeles @ Montreal (SN)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 58063

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Post by Linds911 on Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:30 am

@GuardianAngel well good thing I was only 3 years old way back then and couldn't be disappointed! giggling Also had no clue what hockey was even though my dad was always watching. Embarressed!

Also I don't see how they can finish off this season and do playoffs in late summer since it seems Round 2 would be happening right now. question

PINKHEART  PINKHEART  PINKHEART

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 Hand_h13 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 Lowese10 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 I_got_12 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 Jaitly10 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 Nbu10 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 Grammy12
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 10322

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:56 am

@Linds911 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 3806527698 Sadly I remember every single game of that year. laugh out loud

I don't see how they can resume the season. They keep postponing but realistically I can't see that happening. Unless they start much later and next year is pushed forward. IDK

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:30 pm

They will probably just forgo the end of the season and jump to playoffs. Which would suck for teams that only needed a point or two to get into playoffs. At least Kings ended with a winning streak and wouldn't have made it to playoffs anyways.

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 Hand_h13 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 Lowese10 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 I_got_12 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 Jaitly10 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 Nbu10 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 Grammy12
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:12 pm

I read an article earlier today Bettman mentioned playing more than one game every day.
I think it's an idea they tossed around.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Sat May 23, 2020 3:02 am

Welp figured they would just forget the rest of the season and jump to playoffs. Now I can't watch my Kings until next season sad but I guess that's better for them so they stay safe and rested! Now wondering which location and how they will check all the players to make sure they all stay safe.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat May 23, 2020 4:51 pm

It's ridiculous. Montreal 12th seed is going to play Pittsburgh so I can watch them get creamed as if watching them during the season wasn't bad enough. They should not be in the mix at all.

duh

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum