SELECT CONTENT

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:51 pm

Thank goodness for Sportsnet. They've been doing NHL rewind, airing old games. Today they announced this!!  NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 1710264613

(Sorry @Linds911 )

1993 Stanley Cup Finals: Los Angeles Kings vs. Montreal Canadiens – Gretzky and Roy face-off in an unforgettable series worthy of the Stanley Cup Centennial.

• Wednesday, April 22 – Game 1: Los Angeles @ Montreal (SN)
• Monday, April 27 – Game 2: Los Angeles @ Montreal (SN)
• Friday, May 1 – Game 3: Montreal @ Los Angeles (SN)
• Sunday, May 3 – Game 4: Montreal @ Los Angeles (SN)
• Wednesday, May 6 – Game 5: Los Angeles @ Montreal (SN)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:30 am

@GuardianAngel well good thing I was only 3 years old way back then and couldn't be disappointed! giggling Also had no clue what hockey was even though my dad was always watching. Embarressed!

Also I don't see how they can finish off this season and do playoffs in late summer since it seems Round 2 would be happening right now. question

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 8367-910 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 I_got_13 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 E5kqdm15 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:56 am

@Linds911 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 3806527698 Sadly I remember every single game of that year. laugh out loud

I don't see how they can resume the season. They keep postponing but realistically I can't see that happening. Unless they start much later and next year is pushed forward. IDK

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:30 pm

They will probably just forgo the end of the season and jump to playoffs. Which would suck for teams that only needed a point or two to get into playoffs. At least Kings ended with a winning streak and wouldn't have made it to playoffs anyways.

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 8367-910 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 I_got_13 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 E5kqdm15 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:12 pm

I read an article earlier today Bettman mentioned playing more than one game every day.
I think it's an idea they tossed around.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 23, 2020 3:02 am

Welp figured they would just forget the rest of the season and jump to playoffs. Now I can't watch my Kings until next season sad but I guess that's better for them so they stay safe and rested! Now wondering which location and how they will check all the players to make sure they all stay safe.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 23, 2020 4:51 pm

It's ridiculous. Montreal 12th seed is going to play Pittsburgh so I can watch them get creamed as if watching them during the season wasn't bad enough. They should not be in the mix at all.

duh

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:35 pm

This is going to be a very interesting season. hmmm

https://twitter.com/CTVNews

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:46 pm

Honestly I gave up on waiting for the season to continue since Kings won't be playing. The season wouldn't even finish until August-September and the 2020-2021 season will be pushed back! They should just cancel the season but then again they have to give a team a Stanley Cup.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:02 pm

I will be surprised if we see the NHL resume the season, let alone a new season in the fall.  I am not very hopeful.

The Tampa Bay Lightning temporarily closed their training facility during Phase 2 after multiple players and some staff members tested positive for the coronavirus, according to multiple reports.

McKenzie noted that the players in question had not been locked down.

TSN's Bob McKenzie said he believed three players and two staff members tested positive for COVID-19. McKenzie added that the expectation is the training facility will reopen if there are no more positive tests.

Also Friday, the Philadelphia Phillies closed their training facility in nearby Clearwater after five players and three staff members tested positive for the virus.

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/nhl-tampa-bay-lightning-close-facilities-covid19-1.5619744

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:58 am

Cancel this season too. There's no point in continuing and risking other players getting it.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:08 pm

IA it's just getting ridiculous by the minute. Just go golfing. no no

NHL has discovered 11 positive COVID-19 tests since beginning of Phase 2

On Friday afternoon, the league revealed that 11 players have tested positive for the virus after completing coronavirus examinations on in excess of 200 players since June 8. The players who have turned in a positive test have been instructed to self-isolate and continue following public health guidelines before safely returning to team activities.

Just hours before the league released this first round of data, Postmedia’s Steve Simmons reported that Toronto Maple Leafs star centre Auston Matthews turned in a positive test for the coronavirus while living and training at his home in Arizona.

There had been rumours circulating prior to Simmons’ reports that there were positive cases among the population of NHL players training in Arizona — one of several states that have seen massive spikes in confirmed COVID-19 cases in recent weeks.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

+21
Ash2214
nikikass
mprssdbyu
bluwavz
GuardianAngel