SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:19 pm

veg_out wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
"I think JoJo is extremely intelligent. If something seems (VO) false or fabricated with Jordan, (back to PI) I hope she sees it." 

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 21 Chase110
(my own SC)

One spot of hope for Chase: They put this cap in last week's episode when the guys were discussing Jordan. To me, that must be either in Colorado (if he changes on his HTD), or it's in Thailand.

Why are they showing us Chase in a future location reflecting on Jordan? We'll have to keep an eye out to see if they up the competition tonight between Jordan and Chase.

Enjoy the show, my dears!
I've located this SC. It's in BA. There is SC of Robby with the same background.  hmmm
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:32 pm

Ok hearing it again it's understandable and relevant but last night it made me say what:

"Chase, you opening up to me, I can't imagine it's super easy but I can see you trying to do that for me and that was the most that I had felt connected with you. I think that it opened up my eyes to a lot."

She said this right before asking him if he'd accept the rose. The bolded is why I said what to, because I was thinking of their connection on their 1:1 but watching it again, I see where she's coming from. The conversation they just had was so raw (is the word that keeps coming to mind), heartfelt and genuine. I totally see why this was the most she felt connected. He felt it too no doubt. 

I love his sensitivity and appreciate that his masculinity isn't sacrificed for it. He reminds me of another of my favs. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:34 pm

agentcurls wrote:
veg_out wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
"I think JoJo is extremely intelligent. If something seems (VO) false or fabricated with Jordan, (back to PI) I hope she sees it." 

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 21 Chase110
(my own SC)

One spot of hope for Chase: They put this cap in last week's episode when the guys were discussing Jordan. To me, that must be either in Colorado (if he changes on his HTD), or it's in Thailand.

Why are they showing us Chase in a future location reflecting on Jordan? We'll have to keep an eye out to see if they up the competition tonight between Jordan and Chase.

Enjoy the show, my dears!
I've located this SC. It's in BA. There is SC of Robby with the same background.  hmmm

Wasn't there a VO in last night's previews that said "something seems fabricated" ? Do you think it is a spliced version of the quote above that Chase said about Jordan, and they are trying to make it a mystery about who he is referring to next week? How many times would one of the guys use the word "fabricated", and I'm 99% sure the VO was Chase's voice.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:44 pm

^it was Chase's voice in that preview VO.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:46 pm

Yes, the VO in the previous episode when Jordan was going on the yacht or whatever, he said JoJo is super intelligent, if there's something fabricated with Jordan, she'll see it (paraphrase). But when I first heard that initial soundbite I knew it was sliced up. They just inserted his name Jordan and added the other words. His tone when saying the word Jordan was different from the other parts of the sentence. So it was sliced. So they are using his same VO this time, I'm guessing in reference to Robby and his gf.

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:47 pm

rhondam wrote:Ok hearing it again it's understandable and relevant but last night it made me say what:

"Chase, you opening up to me, I can't imagine it's super easy but I can see you trying to do that for me and that was the most that I had felt connected with you. I think that it opened up my eyes to a lot."

She said this right before asking him if he'd accept the rose. The bolded is why I said what to, because I was thinking of their connection on their 1:1 but watching it again, I see where she's coming from. The conversation they just had was so raw (is the word that keeps coming to mind), heartfelt and genuine. I totally see why this was the most she felt connected. He felt it too no doubt. 

I love his sensitivity and appreciate that his masculinity isn't sacrificed for it. He reminds me of another of my favs. Smiley
So, in other words, they took some steps forward.  Smiley
Thanks, rhondam, for clearing that up. 
And yes, I agree he has a great balance of sensitivity/masculinity.

Last edited by agentcurls on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:48 pm

I honestly thought that the word Jordan was spliced in too!! I'm not kidding. I'll need to watch again I guess (what scene again?) but seriously it just didn't fit as didn't have the same tone to me.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:49 pm

Hmm, so what do you think, Aviej? What do you think the original REAL quote was (prior to being spliced) referring to? Not Jordan?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:53 pm

Mia, I really cannot say. I don't know why Chase would use the word "fabricated" otherwise. And Chase is not James T who would rat on his friends. Chase, Jordan, Robby and Alex are all pretty close. But maybe when things boil down to the F4, the claws come out. But again, I don't think Chase is that kind of person. But whatever his VO, it was misrepresented in the last episode and possibly in this episode to come.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:56 pm

Half of the time these contestants are asked very leading questions along the lines of What if blah blah blah...and then we get are little soundbites and VOs! TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 21 2292733854
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:07 am

agentcurls wrote:
veg_out wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

(my own SC)

snipped

Yup, here's Robby against the same backdrop:
TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 21 11jqbfm
veg's cap
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:18 am

Just checked:

"I think JoJo is incredibly intelligent. (VO) If something does feel false or fabricated {with Jordan}, (back to PI) I hope she sees it." 

It's just when they are boarding the yacht (thanks aviej, I saw it up in your post) I think "with Jordan" is spiced in. It could be the same room as the background tone sounds the same but the volume of his voice drops a bit and it doesn't seem natural. The only way it would be natural to lower your volume right there is if you didn't want someone to hear the name you were saying. And that isn't logical either because he would've lowered it a lot more. 

"I think JoJo is incredibly intelligent. (VO) If something does feel false or fabricated, (back to PI) I hope she sees it." 

Taking out the "with Jordan" this ^ sounds more like Chase. In his interview "with Jordan" could've easily come up for other reasons. Like, 

Producer: When did the guys find the magazine article?
Chase: When JoJo was out with Jordan. 

Jmo.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

+17
aviej
Lievta
iamreal2u
rhondam
mysthelma