SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:47 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:The basketball peeps are giving Lauren a hard time on Twitter.. People take their sports to a whole other level laugh out loud
Oh yeah, she is a trader to her conference. Not okay. That is why I have brought up the troll I met for SEC football sites. College football fans, deep obsessed ones, make us look like disinterested observers. 

Lauren will survive and probably get some crap if she shows up at a Trailblazers game next year.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by michelle1 Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:17 am

Nhh i think it was mostly steph curry fans that were going after her....... but she had a point.... TBH.....most fans of elite teams cannot deal.

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:56 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:The basketball peeps are giving Lauren a hard time on Twitter.. People take their sports to a whole other level laugh out loud
Oh yeah, she is a trader to her conference. Not okay. That is why I have brought up the troll I met for SEC football sites. College football fans, deep obsessed ones, make us look like disinterested observers. 

Lauren will survive and probably get some crap if she shows up at a Trailblazers game next year.

disclaimer, I am a long time Cleveland fan, so I am very happy to day and certainly may be biased.  I think that Lauren has every right to call out Steph Curry on his actions in game 6, LeBron made a really bad decision with his "decision"  a few years ago.  None of these guys are perfect.  Steph was not the best player this series.  He had that last year.  Also I think that Kevin Love is from Portland, so Lauren can cheer for him and the Cavs and still be a Trailblazer fan.   He went to Lake Oswego High School in Oregon.  Is that the high school that Lauren went to?

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:06 am

But he was fined $25K and fines aren't commensurate with one's income, so I disagreed with her point. She tweeted the NBA account because 'nothing' happened to him, and crazy passionate Warriors fans responded laugh out loud. Yikes.

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:28 am

This is one time I don't really feel badly for Lauren. laugh out loud If you are gonna dish it out on Twitter in favor of one team over another in a Game 7 championship game, expect some feedback. fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 3806527698

Also, are you supposed to root for your conference rivals? I'm not a basketball fan, but hypothetically in some bizaro universe if The Bears, Vikings, or Lions made the Super Bowl (haha, funny, I know :gotcha: ) My Packer fan girl heart would prob be rooting against them! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:31 am

sosleepy wrote:This is one time I don't really feel badly for Lauren. laugh out loud If you are gonna dish it out on Twitter in favor of one team over another in a Game 7 championship game, expect some feedback. fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 3806527698

Also, are you supposed to root for your conference rivals? I'm not a basketball fan, but hypothetically in some bizaro universe if The Bears, Vikings, or Lions made the Super Bowl (haha, funny, I know :gotcha: ) My Packer fan girl heart would prob be rooting against them! laugh out loud

cantstopl rofl rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:52 am

I root for teams based on random things that have nothing to do with my team's conference. I think this season there are a lot of people who jumped on the Cavs bandwagon because of the "curse" and the 52 yr drought since Cleveland won their last championship. I know I did.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:57 am

I don't think she was one bit upset about the 'backlash' she got. These players aren't gods, they all make mistakes and tweeters calling them out on them are nothing. Butthurt fans just need to deal, and keep it moving.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:05 am

I love Lauren and I have not liked the cruel comments being said towards her. The tweeting about the NBA Finals is a whole other ball game. Lauren went to West Linn high school -- not where Kevin Love went. The Cavs definitely got some breaks and calls in their favor during the Finals -- therefore, I thought it was petty that she called Steph Curry out. I did not think it was rude that she got some negative feedback for doing so-- anyone would have for saying that--not just her. I have noticed both her and her brothers have said some negative things about Steph even before this. They are not thinking about it going against the Trailblazers conference -- I think they are just upset that the Warriors beat out the Trailblazers in the playoffs period. That is not how I would root for someone if my team was knocked out, but to each their own. As a Warriors fan, this was the Cavs year to win for whatever reason and I respect that. I also think that no one is perfect. Steph Curry has done a lot of good as well and I think that should be acknowledged as much as anything negative he has done.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:21 am

These athletes get paid such insane amounts of money, that if they get called out for their faults, they'll just deal. Steph gets so much praise for the good stuff, too. Also Ayesha has been such a mess on twitter herself, basically asking for fans to come at her snd Steph. Sports twitter is crazy regardless, and Lauren most likely had a good laugh at the tweets coming her way. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:11 pm

Just a thought: wouldn't it be nice if Laurens parents flew with Ben and Lauren to the cub's game and Dave and Molly met them there! A family affair!

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:24 pm

mamahamme wrote:Just a thought: wouldn't it be nice if Laurens parents flew with Ben and Lauren to the cub's game and Dave and Molly met them there! A family affair!

Yeah, the way these two roll with their crazy family time, this wouldn't shock me. laugh out loud The parents anyway. Not sure Mollie would fly back for this. She has her own life, and just visited last week. Anyway, I'd be willing to bet money Ben's parents will be with them at the Cubs game, at the very least.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+72
allykat
Mommyof2
maniluh
casjacknick
sdmom