SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:04 pm

Duke702 wrote:This just seems real dumb. A TV show, meh. Lauren just seems to hate the criticism so much, and Ben doesn't even like being on snapchat, he's always rolling his eyes and stuff. They seemed like they wanted to be private and have a "normal" couple life. So I'm rolling my eyes.

Lauren has commented once to bodyshaming comments negatively. I think most bach people have done that at some point. She'll learn to ignore the negative feedback, I think she already is ignoring it. And Ben has been just fine in most of the snaps, IMO.

I'm actually exited to see what this will be about. Ben's entering into politics, charity work, and wedding planning, with a televised wedding in the end. IMO that's about it. I'm a reality/bach junkie, so I'm of course going to watch. giggling
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:07 pm

Diana wrote:Ben and Lauren are the biggest ‘Bachelor’ couple of the last 10 years,” said Karey Burke, executive vice president, Programming and Development, Freeform.

I'm like one of the biggest Benlo's fans you will ever meet and  even I find this laughable. laugh out loud

Lol. It's such a joke. If the only measure is IG followers than I guess they are the biggest. By several other measures they are not.

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 87b72b10 fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 86669110 fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:11 pm

Diana wrote:Ben and Lauren are the biggest ‘Bachelor’ couple of the last 10 years,” said Karey Burke, executive vice president, Programming and Development, Freeform.

I'm like one of the biggest Benlo's fans you will ever meet and  even I find this laughable. laugh out loud

ITA it's a joke. But that's the line they'll be using to sell the show, similar to 'most exiting/best/sexiest bachelor ever'. They're not going to go with 'meh, they're the 3rd in the line of all bach couples'. They'll get bigged up a lot for this show. It'll be annoying, tbh, the promo for the show. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:13 pm

On RS blog today . Oh RS what do you know about benlo giggling kidding .

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Qrf1gk

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Xp0a2s

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Eb97c9
fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 9zt107fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Xgicucfitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Oaw2uvfitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 2pqw5k8fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 30szzaufitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:14 pm

umngirl wrote:

Lol. It's such a joke. If the only measure is IG followers than I guess they are the biggest. By several other measures they are not.

YET! Hugesmile   For the record, I'm torn too but will watch. I've never really been a fan of the day in and day in and day out in the life of someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:15 pm

Let's just hope that it is only until the wedding and then no more TV for them. I would like to see all the planning they will be doing.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:16 pm

Oh I hope it IS like the Osbournes...

Dying to see Ben stumbling about and screaming, "LAURENNNNNNN!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:23 pm

Well, isn't this rich laugh out loud look at perfect Ben and Saint Lauren going for the fame.

Nothing says wanting to get back to normalcy to work on the relationship quite like filming your own reality television show four months after going public. I can't help but laugh. What are they going to film of Lauren? Her taking selfies to post to snap chat all day?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:24 pm

^
Planning their wedding?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:26 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Well, isn't this rich laugh out loud look at perfect Ben and Saint Lauren going for the fame.

Nothing says wanting to get back to normalcy to work on the relationship quite like filming your own reality television show four months after going public. I can't help but laugh. What are they going to film of Lauren? Her taking selfies to post to snap chat all day?
laugh out loud, they'll be showing her cracking that whip ovah Bennie. Oh yeah baby!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:28 pm

They are inviting everyone . Here is the video of them. They are so excited !!! giggling

https://instagram.com/p/BG9RJMjS9-o/
https://instagram.com/p/BG9TgY3yVZc/

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Eb97c9
fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 9zt107fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Xgicucfitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Oaw2uvfitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 2pqw5k8fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 30szzaufitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:36 pm

I will say, I loved I Heart Nick Carter and understood his wife better although I'm still not a real fan of her's. In general I find these shows tedious. Of course I'm going to give BenLo's show a try but won't guarantee the long run unless it builds to their wedding day . So, how does someone get connected to Freeform's station? Do I find this news wonky ? Yes I do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+72
allykat
Mommyof2
maniluh
casjacknick
sdmom