SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:09 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I haven't watched yet, but from catching up on posts in here... thinking I can totally skip it and maybe tonights too.  laugh out loud

Trust me you won't be missing anything. Even with all the Chad drama, it felt like absolutely nothing happened last night. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:10 pm

I think the only thing the guy might carry is the card for his next hair appointment. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:11 pm

LB2: Last night's epi, 80% conservatively appeared very scripted and OTT IMO.
It would have been more enjoyable watching out takes.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think the only thing the guy might carry is the card for his next hair appointment. JMO

Your comments about his hair are so hilarious and true! cantstopl

Although I wouldn't enjoy it if he was the lead, a lot of people would because soooo many people on twitter and instagram are loving Jordan
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:13 pm

bellehuntley wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
bellehuntley wrote:If Jordan doesn't win and the spoiler turns out to be fake he will 100% be the next lead in my opinion, and I can't see his season being a boring one

Curious, why? The only edit he is receiving so far is Aarron's little wannabe and a John Frieda mousse commercial.

He just seems very charming and charismatic in my opinion and I think he could carry a season well

He is not getting enough air time to be the next Bachelor.  He's F1.  I bet Luke will be the next lead.  Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:39 pm

Just watched the episode.

Meh, tired of the Chad drama.no no

Also, too much leather and hair gel.

Was it necessary to kiss Evan?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:44 pm

She had to kiss Evan in order to stifle appetite and keep on target not to gain too much weight for the season.
That was not a bleach-able moment, but a gag-able one. TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 623245435

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:46 pm

Jojo getting teary as she listens to JT is another OTT and Rolling Eyes moment...

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:55 pm

SarahD wrote:

The conversations she's had with the guys are really shallow. Is Ben really the most painful event in her life that she uses that as her lead in for the guy to open up?  The guys are telling her about child hood rejection, parents' divorce, etc. yet all I've learned about her is her past relationship with Ben, which in real life added together is probably 1 week at the most.  Same observations I had during Ben's season, in the 3-4 conversations she's had with Ben, all she talked about was her past relationship.

Major snip of your amazing post, but I especially agree with this part. Seriously, 2 full seasons of JoJo, and the only thing I know about her is she's supposedly a fun loving, outgoing girl, she's friendly and kind of OTT, and she looooooooooves to dwell on past relationships on dates with other men. Seriously, it's her go to conversation starter. Last season was Chad on repeat and how he "wronged" her. This time, swap out Chad for Ben. I will give her that she is very respectful towards Ben (and Lauren), and that he "taught her a lot" about "what she deserves," but give it a rest already! Talk about your ACTUAL LIFE with these "potential husbands," not the 4-5 dates you had on camera with some dude the last time, like it was some true love of your life and the hardest ordeal you had ever been through. It bugs me. I guess I just don't like it when anyone uses these dates to rehash prior relationships over and over, and JoJo was the queen of that last season, and it's carrying over into this season as well.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:03 pm

bellehuntley wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think the only thing the guy might carry is the card for his next hair appointment. JMO

Your comments about his hair are so hilarious and true! cantstopl

Although I wouldn't enjoy it if he was the lead, a lot of people would because soooo many people on twitter and instagram are loving Jordan

I think Jordan does a good job charming people. My sense is he's had a lot of practise.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:14 pm

After watching last night, I'm missing the JP and Ashley's, Sean and Catherine of the past. I'm even missing Nick. There's no Reid character either or Ben for that matter. No one stands out this season, except Chad but for the wrong reasons.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:16 pm

sosleepy wrote:
SarahD wrote:

The conversations she's had with the guys are really shallow. Is Ben really the most painful event in her life that she uses that as her lead in for the guy to open up?  The guys are telling her about child hood rejection, parents' divorce, etc. yet all I've learned about her is her past relationship with Ben, which in real life added together is probably 1 week at the most.  Same observations I had during Ben's season, in the 3-4 conversations she's had with Ben, all she talked about was her past relationship.

Major snip of your amazing post, but I especially agree with this part. Seriously, 2 full seasons of JoJo, and the only thing I know about her is she's supposedly a fun loving, outgoing girl, she's friendly and kind of OTT, and she looooooooooves to dwell on past relationships on dates with other men. Seriously, it's her go to conversation starter. Last season was Chad on repeat and how he "wronged" her. This time, swap out Chad for Ben. I will give her that she is very respectful towards Ben (and Lauren), and that he "taught her a lot" about "what she deserves," but give it a rest already! Talk about your ACTUAL LIFE with these "potential husbands," not the 4-5 dates you had on camera with some dude the last time, like it was some true love of your life and the hardest ordeal you had ever been through. It bugs me. I guess I just don't like it when anyone uses these dates to rehash prior relationships over and over, and JoJo was the queen of that last season, and it's carrying over into this season as well.

Yep, all I know of Jojo is that she's fun loving, sex is really important and past relationships...

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
babs
iamreal2u
FLChica
Newto
mysthelma
Lucas15
Nonina430
Beagle
jojo47
ElonM