SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:11 am

So far, production and ABC are getting exactly what they want. Kaitlyn's season got very solid ratings and viewers. JoJo's season has gotten higher ratings than Kaitlyn's and JoJo as a lead, as of right now, is more liked than disliked. I've seen countless posts on SM stating that she's the most put together lead for the bachelorette they've had in a while.

I bet all involved are thrilled.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:14 am

I still really like Luke. I can see why Jojo kept him to the f4 and she really seems to like him.. I don't even mind his hair because it doesn't flop like Jordan's does. I now see why Luke is a little serious. Who wouldn't be after his experience in the military and losing his friend? I's still like to see him as TB.

I was rooting for the white team because of Wells. He's such a cutie.  :cutiepie So Jordan was the QB on both teams so he was going to win no matter what and the rose was a foregone conclusion.

Robby doesn't do it for me but Jojo seems to like him a lot. She really is showing Jordan how much she likes him already. Not sure she should have done that.

This thing with Chad is so ridiculous but he just asks for it imo. He can't have a discussion without escalating it. The only thing I'm not sure of if he really means what he says or if he's just playing up his villain act. Can't wait for an episode without him in it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:15 am

Unless she nose dived wildly anytime soon, Jo is, hands down, no competition, the most confident, self-assured lead they've ever had imo. Even more amazing that she's the youngest or one of the youngest.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:17 am

This episode was wayyyyy better than Monday's. I fee like the show is just NOW starting to get good. There was a good dose of drama and romance in this episode.

JoJo is still doing a good job. She didn't go batsh*t crazy on Chad, just called him out for being a violent bimbo in a mild tone manner. She's really great at seeming to be interested in all the guys, even though she only cares about her top 4. And like I've said since last season, that woman is touchy as hell, a true Scorpio!

Did you see that Chase was the first to raise his hand when Chad said "who has a problem with me?" Lol

Chase, Alex, Robby, and Jordan were/are definitely the clique RS mentioned last week. Those 4 are always together. Even in the Jeep, they were having a blast. And of course, the weird "Garden" secret code talk.

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnymicki Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:17 am

stuckinsc wrote:Yeah, not perfect, but I am not a fan of perfect. I love the rough edges and differences.

I do think that his time in combat and loss of friends shows in his demeanor.  But then again, he is probably way to much of a man and a real person for the normal cast of this pathetic show.

I am a Luke fan. Will have to look up his music. Road trips to Nashville, a quick 2 to 2.5 hours, anyone want to come?

Oh I so agree with this. During the date he said something to the effect of "you may not realize it/I may not look like it but I've been a lot of places/seen a lot of things" (sorry I can't remember the real quote and I deleted the episode already) - and I told my husband "Are you kidding? He has his trauma written all over his face." Maybe five minutes before that I'd been wondering why someone so young had so many frown lines sad.

I also loved what he said about having to get back in touch with his emotions after he came home from Afghanistan, because emotions aren't a good thing to have over there. That was a fairly introspective moment for this show, even though they cut away from the convo pretty quickly after that. And I loved when he described not being academically prepared for West Point, just how he said it was so understated and brief but almost poignant.

Its funny, I think he is totally hot, but what I want more of is conversation.

Oh and my husband found one of his songs on youtube and we both really like his singing voice.
sunnymicki
sunnymicki

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:37 am

sunnymicki wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Yeah, not perfect, but I am not a fan of perfect. I love the rough edges and differences.

I do think that his time in combat and loss of friends shows in his demeanor.  But then again, he is probably way to much of a man and a real person for the normal cast of this pathetic show.

I am a Luke fan. Will have to look up his music. Road trips to Nashville, a quick 2 to 2.5 hours, anyone want to come?

Oh I so agree with this.  During the date he said something to the effect of "you may not realize it/I may not look like it but I've been a lot of places/seen a lot of things" (sorry I can't remember the real quote and I deleted the episode already) - and I told my husband "Are you kidding? He has his trauma written all over his face."  Maybe five minutes before that I'd been wondering why someone so young had so many frown lines sad.

I also loved what he said about having to get back in touch with his emotions after he came home from Afghanistan, because emotions aren't a good thing to have over there.  That was a fairly introspective moment for this show, even though they cut away from the convo pretty quickly after that.  And I loved when he described not being academically prepared for West Point, just how he said it was so understated and brief but almost poignant.

Oh and my husband found one of his songs on youtube and we both really like his singing voice.  
I am a Luke fan as well and agree that he is way too much of a man and a real person for the normal cast of this pathetic show.  However, I would love to see him as the next Bachelor.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:44 am

SLA44 wrote:
sunnymicki wrote:

Oh I so agree with this.  During the date he said something to the effect of "you may not realize it/I may not look like it but I've been a lot of places/seen a lot of things" (sorry I can't remember the real quote and I deleted the episode already) - and I told my husband "Are you kidding? He has his trauma written all over his face."  Maybe five minutes before that I'd been wondering why someone so young had so many frown lines sad.

I also loved what he said about having to get back in touch with his emotions after he came home from Afghanistan, because emotions aren't a good thing to have over there.  That was a fairly introspective moment for this show, even though they cut away from the convo pretty quickly after that.  And I loved when he described not being academically prepared for West Point, just how he said it was so understated and brief but almost poignant.

I am a Luke fan as well and agree that he is way too much of a man and a real person for the normal cast of this pathetic show.  However, I would love to see him as the next Bachelor.

Tehehe

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:00 am

JoJo's butt looked amazinggggg when she was sitting on the pool table. It was kind of distracting honestly laugh out loud Also, I need her dark blue bikini...but it looks wayyy better on her then it would on me:(

Luke and Robby are getting lust edits compared to her other f4 Jordan and Chase. She always looks like she wants to mount Luke when she's with him and her and Robby were on the verge of needing a bed...not the pool table. We literally had NOTHING of #teamrojo for 3 episodes, then all of a sudden, they come in HOT.

I'm jealous, I admit. JoJo is hot, tan, lushy hair, great body (the best boobs really), great clothes, has a cool personality, and makes out with whoever the hell she wants. I want that life... Haha.

Jmo.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:02 am

All threads are now open. hi
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:06 am

Alanna wrote:Unless she nose dived wildly anytime soon, Jo is, hands down, no competition, the most confident, self-assured lead they've ever had imo. Even more amazing that she's the youngest or one of the youngest.

I agree. I am so impressed. Coming in second to Jillian who is my favorite just because she liked to have a good time and was kind of raw and real.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:07 am

Alanna wrote:Unless she nose dived wildly anytime soon, Jo is, hands down, no competition, the most confident, self-assured lead they've ever had imo. Even more amazing that she's the youngest or one of the youngest.

Imo I don't see her as any better lead than Ashley, Des, Ali ( even tho I didn't care for her ) Kaitlyn, Emily, Meredith, Jillian or Trista. I didn't care at all for Andi or DeAnna and didn't watch Jen's.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:54 am

Aggghhhhh!  Chad, Chad, Chad, Chad and now Chad once more in episode 5.  I don't like him, I don't care what happens to him, he needs to get off my tv and home for some much needed help.  I was so looking forward to this episode because it was filmed in Pittsburgh, my hometown and surrounding areas.  I did enjoy the group date at Heinz Field, loved Wells, got to see Ben, Hines and Kiesel and hoped they'd stay in town for a nice after party.   Silly me, what was I thinking, that would take too much time away from the Chad show.   They do this every fricking season...they take an idea which MIGHT be amusing for a 5 or 10 min segment and beat it to the ground.  We also got a mere glimpse of Nemacolin... and the Laurel Highlands, which are gorgeous in full spring/fall foliage, looked like a scene from Deliverance....all the better to enhance the Chad show.

deadhorse deadhorse  deadhorse  deadhorse  deadhorse

I also despise this to be continued crap.  That is all!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
babs
iamreal2u
FLChica
Newto
mysthelma
Lucas15
Nonina430
Beagle
jojo47
ElonM