SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:44 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:JoJo IMO is desiring a career in the entertainment field and family used networking etc to get her fast tracked ala Shayne Lamas. My opinion.

I think that JoJo is much more natural and entertaining that Shayne was.  But monkey never did it for me. I spent that season telling Matt he was stupid for not appreciating awesome Amanda.

I loved Amanda, hiccups and all.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:21 pm

It was the meeps. Smiley Loved Amanda. She's the only reason I watched since I didn't like Matt or Shayne.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:32 pm

They had a good female cast that year. Holly was on that season, Noelle who I communicated with for about a year, Marshanna and gosh--the gal that ended up working for production--Amy Bean.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:34 pm

Sprite wrote:Seriously, if it wasn't for this board I would stop watching this show.

JoJo and her straddles and her sparkly dresses and her inexplicable attraction to Alf2 annoys me.

All the stupid hair on the men this season annoys me.

All the stupid, fake, scripted/manipulated drama annoys me.

Me whining about how annoying the show is annoys me!

Thank you...Alf! I kept looking at him thinking where is the attraction. He does look like Alf!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:24 pm

Yeah, I am not the least bit attracted to Jordan. Or Robby. I find Chase sexy and attractive but maybe a bit dull - too soon to call. So far Luke is the only one I find intriguing. I think he is the best from an overall standpoint. A real man in amongst the big haired posers.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Luke saying if he didn't get a date he would go crawl in a corner and cry by himself is not a real man talking. He is soo in the bubble. He is no more a man than Robby or Chase or Jordan. They are all on this stupid show looking for fame first and foremost. All JMO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 1f49b  TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
Sprite wrote:Seriously, if it wasn't for this board I would stop watching this show.

JoJo and her straddles and her sparkly dresses and her inexplicable attraction to Alf2 annoys me.

Thank you...Alf!  I kept looking at him thinking where is the attraction.  He does look like Alf!  

And Woody Woodpecker as someone noted in the Snark thread. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:45 pm

I said Woody. I liked him as a cartoon. It dates me. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I said Woody. I liked him as a cartoon. It dates me. giggling

I did a google comparison. Same narrow face , bigger snout and 1F-Fluff

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:02 pm

It was kinda desperate on Jojo's part forcing Jordan to tell her how he feels about her. She just had to force that I am falling in love with you from him since Robby who hasn't had that much time with her expressed it. I am sorry I like Jordan but that declaration was not sincere, it was rather premature.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 1f49b  TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:03 pm

Haha, love this post. Exactly what I've been thinking since they kicked this season off. In my opinion, there isn't a guy in the group that Jojo would seriously consider as a life partner. They just aren't attractive to me at this point in the series. Evan? Seriously?? Maybe some of them will grow on me when we get to know them better. Not holding my breath. Jojo is far too physical with each guy for me to feel she is sincere. She's playing the part and handling the job, but all the over the top affection comes off as fake.

Tptb have taken the lazy route by going with all this formulaic nonsense. Each season, just insert a different body into the assigned role. They're losing me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:11 am

Oh great, even Shay was channeling the 1f do on the show. It looked like this Rolling Eyes
TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Image48
Source

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
babs
iamreal2u
FLChica
Newto
mysthelma
Lucas15
Nonina430
Beagle
jojo47
ElonM