SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

denver - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 48 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by SarahD Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:44 pm

I just really love this couple and families! That snap is hilarious rofl

Thanks Amorebella for bringing over!
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

denver - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 48 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:48 pm

denver - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 48 3806527698 They are having a blast reeling in their Dad.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rrongrrong Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:56 pm

her dad's so cool mwahaha putting up with the boys XD and mollie replied ben's instagram with crying emoticon, awww
I notice ben always considerate whenever one of her sibling's not present

rrongrrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:34 pm

This Mr. Bushnell is quite a dad and he's raised quite a family with his loving wife. A family that plays together, stays together they say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:37 pm

That IG is awesome.  The love that these two families blended together with Ben and Lauren as the epicenter...is the most delightfully real merging I have ever seen in all seasons of all shows on the Franchise. Good people having the real time of their lives. Laughter and joy!! denver - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 48 1f60d
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:39 pm

Looks like they are all having a blast! That is awesome!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:32 pm

They make me happy. All of them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:38 pm

Looks like they've started filming for the show. On Brett's snap chat he just showed them surrounded by microphones and cameras.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:39 pm

Yay! I figured this weekend would be a part of it.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:43 pm

Yes!!!! I hope they get all the family in the season opener... I'm sure they will. I don't know if this question is appropriate here but does anyone know if it will be a half hour show or a full hour.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:49 pm

SeekAny wrote:Looks like they've started filming for the show. On Brett's snap chat he just showed them surrounded by microphones and cameras.

What is Brett's name on snap chat?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:14 pm

Sweet! What a great opener with (almost) the whole fam! Even if Mollie doesn't appear in the opener, hopefully we get a Mollie centric (+ bridesmaids) episode for wedding dress shopping/planning. I'm also hoping the engagment party gets an epi! Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+59
dw_a_mom
Trueloveforever
Jolena
Hooked
Retiredswimmom