SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 53 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by AmoreBella Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:08 am

https://instagram.com/p/BHpZHBQAdCe/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 53 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by AmoreBella Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:38 am

https://instagram.com/p/BHpivX-AhMQ/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:09 am

Lauren's old roomie and another blonde friend are en route to Portland!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:15 am

Pretty positive this is THE engagement party. How exciting! I love those pics of Lauren from the shoot she did yesterday. The one where she's just staring at the camera is my fav. She's never looked better!

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:37 am

Yay!! The actual engagment party makes their engagment feel official-official to me! laugh out loud Let the wedding festivities begin!! Haha
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:46 am

It definitely feels more real. Can't wait for pics.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:07 am

I'm guessing the first episode of the show was 4th of July and the second episode is this likely the engagement party. How many episodes is the show btw? 8? 10?

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:18 am

Hmm. I think they'll film the show all of July, all of August, and maybe half of September. Then, premiere it early/mid October. I think it'll definitely be even number of episodes. So I'm thinking 8 or 10. If they air the show early/mid October, and decide to have the wedding as the last hooray, then the wedding would be in late November/early December.

All just my guess and IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:47 am

Sounds right to me, Lennox Smiley

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by newgirlmoon Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:25 am

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 53 Instaf10

Megan and Kelly (both close friends of Lauren) are looking pretty dressy in this snap, Ben's parents are in Portland along with him, Whitney (Lauren's friend and old roomie) and Scarlett snapped they were on their way to Portland, the candy giftbags on the table...geez it's like all these signs are pointing to an engagement party, and if not, a party in general!

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 53 1f60a Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 53 1f49e

Also, I can't wait for their engagement photos, if they take some!
newgirlmoon
newgirlmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:37 am

^^ I was just going to say, I'm so excited for the engagment pictures and they BETTER take them! laugh out loud (I'm sure they will.)

A lot of these people have said in snap, on IG, wherever that they are coming to see Lauren specifically, so I'm sure the party is for Lauren and Ben. We had a hint their engagment party was in the works a while back with that tweet about the aunt who was hosting.

I'm guessing Whitney, Kelly, and Megan are in the wedding party. Not sure who Scarlett is? Of course Mollie. If there is a token Bachelor girl in the wedding party, it's probably Amanda **edited**
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:39 am

newgirlmoon wrote:Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 53 Instaf10

Megan and Kelly (both close friends of Lauren) are looking pretty dressy in this snap, Ben's parents are in Portland along with him, Whitney (Lauren's friend and old roomie) and Scarlett snapped they were on their way to Portland, the candy giftbags on the table...geez it's like all these signs are pointing to an engagement party, and if not, a party in general!  

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 53 1f60a  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 53 1f49e

Also, I can't wait for their engagement photos, if they take some!
Kelly looks like a dirty blonde/light brunette Lauren in this pic IMO. I actually think Lauren would like nice with that hair color.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+59
dw_a_mom
Trueloveforever
Jolena
Hooked
Retiredswimmom