SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

denver - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by jupi Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:45 pm

This would've been a good time for Ben to whip out those pilot wings somehow, but I'm thinking he already lost them giggling He still hasn't given us an answer, I've wanted to know since the finale aired

denver - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 9 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

denver - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:54 pm

bleuberry wrote:How fun! I also love that he's doing something that has nothing to do with Ben The Bachelor. Sweet.

That's the thing. I don't even recall the last time he used #TheBachelor hashtag. His life going forward IMO has nothing to do with TB. He got what he wanted out of it, and is doing just fine without it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:47 pm

Great family photo

https://instagram.com/p/BGQv1MlkEUa/

Looks like they had fun on the float
https://instagram.com/p/BGR_vmpEEe0/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:How fun! I also love that he's doing something that has nothing to do with Ben The Bachelor. Sweet.

That's the thing. I don't even recall the last time he used #TheBachelor hashtag. His life going forward IMO has nothing to do with TB. He got what he wanted out of it, and is doing just fine without it.

You're right he doesn't. I just meant to that most invites come his way because he was The Bachelor. He's usually the star 'meet Ben and his fiancée.' I like that he's kind of Lauren's plus 1 here laugh out loud.

denver - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

You're right he doesn't. I just meant to that most invites come his way because he was The Bachelor. He's usually the star 'meet Ben and his fiancée.' I like that he's kind of Lauren's plus 1 here laugh out loud.

Agreed! Even the sign on the float was LAUREN BUSHNELL in all bold font, and Ben Higgins tiny and below her name. I enjoyed that! Seeing Lauren be the star, and Ben kinda the tag along. laugh out loud

I've always thought it appears they have a very balanced relationship though. In interviews they always tag out and take turns perfectly. They've also hit a great balance in their personal lives too, seeing both families pretty evenly (and often!), going to both Indiana and Portland pretty evenly, hanging out with both Ben's friends and Lauren's friends... Lauren has most definitely assimilated into Ben's life, that's obvious. But I think he's done a really good job of assimilating into Lauren's world and with the Bushnells as well.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:24 pm

jupi wrote:This would've been a good time for Ben to whip out those pilot wings somehow, but I'm thinking he already lost them giggling He still hasn't given us an answer, I've wanted to know since the finale aired

I have wondered the same thing, Jupi. I think I even sent a tweet or commented on a tweet to either Lauren or Ben asking where the wings were or if Ben still had them and got no reply. That was quite a while ago when they first were public.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:09 pm

Lauren and Ben are so fun
https://instagram.com/p/BGQsKvOEFme/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:14 pm

He's the best! Thank you all for bringing over all the pics and videos!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:24 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BGSnn9GkEcH/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:01 pm

Brothas
https://instagram.com/p/BGSzLgFoU2b/

Ben commented : my first and only

Lauren's grandmother's garden so beautiful
https://instagram.com/p/BGS4eR0TScM/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:35 pm

Great picture of the three "B"s. I've been waiting for one like that.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:04 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BGUg6ZazSUm/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+59
dw_a_mom
Trueloveforever
Jolena
Hooked
Retiredswimmom