SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 37 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by dee Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:58 pm

Agreed. You can't compare a mother who has to work to provide for the family vs. going on another show for 3 weeks (within a few months). I mean, at the very least, it's still 384 more hrs they have spent with their kids mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 2498057887 .... JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:56 pm

There's a different dynamic when parents are divorced. The girls are use to being away from Amanda when they spend time with their dad. They don't have a concept of time since they're so young. Some children of divorced parents spend the entire summer away from either their Mom or Dad. If the family members/friends who took care of the girls were ok with Amanda being gone I don't see anything wrong with her decision to be part of the BIP cast JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:58 pm

This decision of Amanda leaving her kids was one of the hot topics during Bens season also. Now it's times 2. SM is never kind and there were very strong opinions on this the first time around also.
So fun.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:07 am

Lauren Bushnell, Becca, Elan all tweeting & coming to her defense. She's getting tons of comments praising her, and bashing the trolls. The moms with little ones seem to get it, the ones without kids are the criticizing her the most, figures. no no

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:08 am

nd4reality wrote:This decision of Amanda leaving her kids was one of the hot topics during Bens season also. Now it's times 2.  SM is never kind and there were very strong opinions on this the first time around also.
So fun.
Yeah, didn't Emily Maynard get bashed when she went on the 2nd time to be the bachelorette. She sadly had no daddy to watch little Ricki, I believe her mom did watch her?

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:09 am

bleuberry wrote:Comparing her going off to tape repeat reality shows to moms who leave their kids to put food on the table?! Amanduh it is. Suspect
She is perfect for Josh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:10 am

jen689 wrote:There's a different dynamic when parents are divorced. The girls are use to being away from Amanda when they spend time with their dad. They don't have a concept of time since they're so young. Some children of divorced parents spend the entire summer away from either their Mom or Dad. If the family members/friends who took care of the girls were ok with Amanda being gone I don't see anything wrong with her decision to be part of the BIP cast JMO
clapping! thumbsup

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:15 am

This is going to be the nature of the beast in this situation.(single mom leaving child/children)
As far as children, not having a concept of time, that is dependent on the child. 
Because certain things are done certain ways does not mean it always comes out clean in the wash. 
But really that is neither here nor there because the show is over and it's a done deal.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:20 am

Wow, what a twat. I can't believe she would compare her free vacation and fake 15 day showmance engagement to working mothers that are out there busting their butts for their kids. What little bit of respect I had left for her, is out the window. Her and Josh are perfect for each other. She's nothing more than a fame whore IMO.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:28 am

Love that Josh is liking tweets supporting his girl, Amanda, and he has some interesting likes toinight awwww

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:31 am

I want to back up a second and look at BIP from her standpoint because I've been kinda critical of her. I know they get paid for it, but don't remember how much. Maybe that meant it was more like going to a job in her viewpoint, therefore she compares it to other women who go off to work. It might not have felt like a vacation. To me it would've felt like getting dropped in a pit of snakes, but that's just me.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:31 am

I guess everyone will always have different opinions about parents leaving their kids for a reality show. Personally, I would never do it.  Especially when the kids are so young and they are in their formative years. But hey, what do I know? I don't have kids.

I don't really have an issue about her being on the show twice. It's not my life. I don't think people should directly leave messages on her social media about their distain. But I also had issues with the subsequent tweets she's made. Not smart, IMO. no no
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 37 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27