SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gma - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by StationWagon Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:06 pm

I love Nick's honesty

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

gma - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:16 pm

Couple of things:

1.) Yes, I love Nick's honesty. One of the best things about him. He just needs to be careful that his honesty steers clear of negativity. How quickly the masses will turn on him if the climate shifts after the proposal and "happy ending" for JAM.

2.) I noticed the glee in Nick's eyes when he was interviewed yesterday about Josh's reported upcoming melt down. Not that I blame him. I'm overjoyed as well. Just hoping that Nick will chose silence instead of negativity when it comes to all the gory details. Nick, let Josh's actions speak for themselves. He will implode all on his own. Silence is golden!

3.) Sarah said on her snapchat or IG story that Nick is good at media interviews. I would have to strongly agree with that. He is charismatic, humorous and though provoking. I think that Nick is gunning for a job on the media train. Possibly a correspondent for one of the entertainment shows. Go for it Nick!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:25 pm

OnePromise wrote:Couple of things:

1.) Yes, I love Nick's honesty. One of the best things about him. He just needs to be careful that his honesty steers clear of negativity. How quickly the masses will turn on him if the climate shifts after the proposal and "happy ending" for JAM.

2.) I noticed the glee in Nick's eyes when he was interviewed yesterday about Josh's reported upcoming melt down. Not that I blame him. I'm overjoyed as well. Just hoping that Nick will chose silence instead of negativity when it comes to all the gory details. Nick, let Josh's actions speak for themselves. He will implode all on his own. Silence is golden!

3.) Sarah said on her snapchat or IG story that Nick is good at media interviews. I would have to strongly agree with that. He is charismatic, humorous and though provoking. I think that Nick is gunning for a job on the media train. Possibly a correspondent for one of the entertainment shows. Go for it Nick!

Great post! Especially agree on point 1 and 2. According to RS, Josh has a major meltdown coming so let's see how that's shown. Maybe the table is turned and Josh is the villain this time.
Majority of the girls like him , the twins, Carly, Jubliee and Sarsh. He seems like a big brother to them.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:49 pm

When you spend time with @theebass at a cocktail party, because you're pretty sure you're both going home. #bachelorinparadise by @nickviall
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:38 pm

I don't usually run with @theyearofelan, but when I do it's always in jean shorts. #bachelorinparadise by @nickviall
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:40 pm

When I first read that I read Jen short instead of jeans short. gma - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 23 3806527698
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:16 am

OnePromise wrote:Couple of things:

Totally agree with your points too, especially on point 3 he does come across as very charismatic and humorous and imo has all the ingredients you need to be a presenter or media rep.  So thrilled he seems to have embraced all the opportunites that have come from his time on the Bachelorette and made them into such strong positives.  I find it inspirational. Imo when you consider how he had his heart broken twice in the past two years it shows how strong a character he must have to have dealt with that and come back stronger and in the public eye.    :yes:
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:21 am

ElonM wrote:When I first read that I read Jen short instead of jeans short. gma - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 23 3806527698
Team Jenshorts cheerleader
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:17 pm

So according to Mama Murray Facebook post Nick was there for Jen. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:31 pm

Ooh really, that's awesome. The more I think about it the more it seems likely that Jen & Nick would end up in a relationship rather than engaged. After three failed proposals/ almost proposals it would be impossible to not have doubts after only 10 weeks. So so hoping they are in a happy relationship right now & moving slowly.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:25 pm

I'm not surprised that Nick went to Paradise for Jen. Many of his fans here were convinced of this very thing even before filming finished. Nick's comments during the AfterBuzz show regarding Jen during Ben's season were very telling. His face gave him away. I think Nick saw that Jen would be a great match for him and went to Paradise to find out in person.

I see that they are compatible, but for me it's more of a question of if they are at the same stage in life. If they did break up, I think that it was because of the distance thing and possibly Nick was a bit more serious about finding out if they were marriage material. Jen strikes me as mature for her age (which is like 26?), but not ready to settle down just yet. Whereas I do think that Nick would ideally like to find the one and get their life started. If Jen gave the impression that she wasn't on the same page, there would be no reason for a long distance relationship trial. A friendship would work just great in that case.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:33 pm

I also see Nick maybe being at a different stage in life than Jen so it won't surprise me if he was super honest with himself and Jen at the end of BIP for this very reason and Nick made his choice accordingly.

That Jen retweeted Carly's tweet about loving how Nick is so honest makes me think that whatever happens, Jen truly respects and admires Nick even more because of this quality.

If they are not in a relationship then I am all for an amicable breakup and lasting friendship rather than drama so I am looking forward to watching Nick and Jen because I think it will be a happy and no-drama relationship between them on BIP beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel