SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:28 am

That was great, thank you for sharing!!  Finally we get a sharp, sophisticated, smart, classy, bachelor!!  It's been too long, and Nick is perfect for the job!! awwww
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:26 am

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 43m43 minutes ago
Hey @GMA!!
newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 45 Cr1J9RNXYAAQUol

Joyce ‏@Joymal91 30m30 minutes ago
Omg thanks so much I'm framing this pic ;) your so sweet pleasure meeting u!! @viallnicholas28 good luck!!!newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 45 2764 newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 45 2764
newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 45 Cr1bK4lXEAAhS3w

ABCNews PR Verified account ‏@ABCNewsPR 1h1 hour ago
The new @BachelorABC @viallnicholas28 is LIVE on @GMA #TheBachelor
newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 45 Cr1Tk31WIAAuUXE

Good Morning America ‏@GMA 2h2 hours ago
Roses at the ready this morning on @GMA! #TheBachelor @viallnicholas28 @BachelorABC
newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 45 Cr1I9pyUMAAReWT

Ginger Zee Verified account ‏@Ginger_Zee 52m52 minutes ago
You like a lady in a sombrero solving a Rubix cube?! Bachelor candidates take note @viallnicholas28 is a gem newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 45 1f48e @GMA
newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 45 Cr1V52oWgAAgU5r

Lauren Iaconetti ‏@LaurenAI 10h10 hours ago
The real reason @haibon_jared couldn't date @ashleyiaco is because we are actually dating newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 45 1f609
newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 45 CrzTZOQVUAMSpOe

Finishing up @goodmorningamerica and making sure my fantasy football roster is set for tonight. Love NYC!! #thebachelor #gma #nyc by @nickviall

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 45 1f339 newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 45 1f339 newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 45 1f339 newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 45 1f339 by @haeisen

thx for the rose by @leah.collier

with this cutie! such a gentleman! by @marialaduca

some Thursday's you get to Times Square at 5am, put your makeup on there, get asked to go be studio audience, then asked to model and in the meantime meet @nickviall. i'd say it's a good day so far. #newyork #gma #thebachelor #cloudten by @clairecolli
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:46 am

I was there two weeks ago. It's a very exciting place to be so early in the morning. I went every morning while I was in NYC, since it was literally around the corner and a very short walk from our hotel. Too bad I was two weeks late to take a goofy selfie with Nick! laugh out loud

Thanks @bluwavz for all the pics. He looks so polished and seems confident in himself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:48 am

Thanks blu!
He looks so good in a suit! I wanna see his scarf too!
I think under his hotness, there's a little dorkness there which I love!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:50 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Joy15 wrote:Crosspost with General Thread. Very well-put and insightful article  yes

http://www.bustle.com/articles/181891-theres-a-clear-bachelor-bachelorette-contestant-age-pattern-nick-viall-could-shake-it-up

soo Nick is supposed to ask a more diversity of girls, just as Sean did yes . I also happened to catch one of Jubilee's tweet to someone (an African American girl willing to be a Nick's contestant). Jubs said Nick has dated 'black woman' before (her own words).Does anyone know this?.
(I know Sean did)

The article said Sean asked for a diversity. Jubilee said she thinks Nick will do the same. I imagine he did. I hope they had time to cast some girls to his liking.

:yes: to the bolded.
From what his friend Marcos said, Nick is a diverse dater. That being said, keeping someone because they represent a specific cultural/ethnic group is fake IMO. It should be about personality and mutual interest instead of to satisfy the need for the franchise to appear "less white".

This is where casting has an important role in Nick's case given he, like Sean, dated outside their ethnicity. Hopefully casting will find some women with great potential to be of interest to Nick that happen to also be ethnically diverse because the broader the dating pool, the better the chance of him finding a match.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:53 pm

Anthony Fiato ‏@LAmobslugger 15m15 minutes ago
Nick Viall Backstage at GMA https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cOyIn4RRsho …
newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 45 Proxy

Good Morning America ‏@GMA 2h2 hours ago
He's here! @BachelorABC's @viallnicholas28 LIVE in Times Square! #TheBachelor
newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 45 Cr1Hw5nUAAEGu6d

@nickviall on you guessed it @goodmorningamerica in a @hugoboss suit & @tobootnewyork monk shoes #thebachelor by @caryfetman

Thursday's are for waking up at 5a, being on GMA, & having @nickviall wink at you. #NYC #GMA #Bachelor by @amh8s
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:30 pm

One of the things I like about Nick is that the man can dress. Yes, he has some funky fashion choices, but he looks like a guy who likes clothes and has a variety of different looks. He can rock the shirtless six pack, but he also wears a suit really well....by that, I mean it actually fits unlike a lot of these guys. I hope he doesn't listen too much to the show stylist since I already like how he dresses.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:10 pm

Sprite wrote:One of the things I like about Nick is that the man can dress. Yes, he has some funky fashion choices, but he looks like a guy who likes clothes and has a variety of different looks. He can rock the shirtless six pack, but he also wears a suit really well....by that, I mean it actually fits unlike a lot of these guys. I hope he doesn't listen too much to the show stylist since I already like how he dresses.

Yes, that was one of the things I first fell in love with about him - the man can wear a suit and wear it very well. People should not underestimate the power of a well tailored suit.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:37 pm

And you thought the fanny pack was out of style... #tbt #TheBachelor by @mfirestone12
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:28 pm

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 45 999984aaabb9
my sc
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:15 am

OnePromise wrote:I don't usually like beards on guys, but for Nick I'll make an exception. I vote keep it. But honestly, he'd look great either way.

Sprite wrote:I want the beard. It elongates his face and I think it makes him look better and older, otherwise he has a round baby face. This from someone who is not usually a fan of facial hair.

happygolucky wrote:I agree Sprite. Beard. Colored socks. Curls. SM on (if not Nick himself, leave it to his brother James to entertain)

BKay wrote:Keep the beard. He looks sexxxxyyyyy.

nutty1 wrote:I like a very short beard, almost like a stubble. Not the full grown.

I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW EXCITED I AM!!  :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:

Stacia620 wrote:I like the short beard/stubble too.

sdmom wrote:count me in for the short beard/stubble.
I would like to see him with straight hair, just once.
I still can't believe he's the next bachelor!!! I became a fan of him ever since I saw his curly hair shown on a group date from Andi's season during sleuthing. I've defended him countless times and now I can't believe him will be in the position to do the choosing. Best luck to him!

Apparently people from GMA and (Nick (?)) peeped over our BEARD POLL a while ago newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 45 1710264613 . Apparently he is keeping the beard. :cutesmile!: ."Ask and you shall receive"...Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:24 am

:shocked!: to know that Andi sent him a quick text

well..perhaps i should have given more credit to Andi. Stil think she had to give a more than Thank You for Nick defending her book on BIP (with the possible increase in sales !) laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel