SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

backstreetboys - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by notarose Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:36 am

Guess what Nick does near the 1:50 mark

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

backstreetboys - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by lleyki Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:15 am

notarose wrote:Hope you enjoy this recap as much as I did

I loved it. Nick better be careful because the one host seems obsessed with Vanessa, laugh out loud. It was kind of cute actually. Dude is like gone over her.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:59 pm

@notarose That date was so special, IMO. I wish Vanessa's friend had captured screenshots this past week at the viewing party. I can only imagine the ribbing she received from friends. I just hope TPTB can manufacture something remotely close with the other front runners. If not, it's going to be a LONG wait for the FRC. Thank goodness, I laugh at Corrine and I find her entertaining as a filler.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:28 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:@notarose That date was so special, IMO. I wish Vanessa's friend had captured screenshots this past week at the viewing party. I can only imagine the ribbing she received from friends. I just hope TPTB can manufacture something remotely close with the other front runners. If not, it's going to be a LONG wait for the FRC. Thank goodness, I laugh at Corrine and I find her entertaining as a filler.

Its possible to not have to manufacture to a high degree aside from the lead always having to mentor possible next Bettes. I think BIP set the stage for "something missing". A lot of us admired Jen but were "meh" about the Jen and Nick relationship not because of who she was but because Nick with Jen was not better than Jen or Nick on their own. The show can still be entertaining while showing viewers that each of the women has great qualities but that who Nick is is elevated when he is with the person best for him and with him.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:35 pm

@notarose do you envision a "You make me a better version of myself" line at the FRC?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:54 pm

@notarose I guess my concern is (not a biggie) that if others not named Vanessa do not come out shining bright to some degree, that will become Nick's fault, too. Women Tell All is just around the corner. After this past Monday night, I have a feeling a few bubbles were completely bursted and all doubt was erased where Vanessa stood among them in Nick's eyes. We'll see.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:32 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:@notarose do you envision a "You make me a better version of myself" line at the FRC?

Too soon to be sure but at this point I think it will be Nick choosing to independently evolve to be his own best version of self so he can offer all that entails to a woman he has fallen in love with. More like, "because of you, I want to be my best because who I am reflects back on you".
It's a kind of epiphany, a view that although partners can be independent people, as partners, decisions always include not what might my partner think but how might this effect my partner. A form of selflessness.

Could be off base  giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:43 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:@notarose I guess my concern is (not a biggie) that if others not named Vanessa do not come out shining bright to some degree, that will become Nick's fault, too. Women Tell All is just around the corner. After this past Monday night, I have a feeling a few bubbles were completely bursted and all doubt was erased where Vanessa stood among them in Nick's eyes. We'll see.

I lay responsibility for "poor light" views most often on the edit.  After all, most of these women wouldn't have been all that interested in Nick or him in them.  They would want to stay on the show because it's a fun experience and he has to keep specific numbers on and date/kiss because that's how it works.  It's not necessary for the edit to only focus on things viewers will mock (as has happened in the past to some perfectly fine people) so WTA can be a sideshow but sometimes it's because the rejected are auditioning for the next opportunity.  Hard to say what this WTA will be like.  Several of the women have chosen to write really kind captions on their farewell IG post after elimination.  
This group might be different from past seasons.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:56 pm

Nick got so emotional!
backstreetboys - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 77 Nick-cries
by GIPHY
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:19 pm

Maddy wrote:Nick got so emotional!
backstreetboys - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 77 Nick-cries
by GIPHY

I loved this moment! SO real and beautiful. I could just feel Nick's utter relief and emotion that finally after all these years of pain and heartbreak (not to mention the hate he got from SM and the like) that Nick could possibly find "the one" in Vanessa and just be himself with Vanessa (the real Nick, stripped of anything other than who he is at his core - someone who loves his family, is fiercely loyal, and always openhearted, hopeful, and optimistic) and to think that hope and optimism may finally pay off brings a tear to my eye, too. Such a beautiful moment shared between them  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:56 am

backstreetboys - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 77 15876682_1415151601870909_620269865399222272_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQzMDI4MDM3NTE1MDQ4NDc4MQ%3D%3D
caryfetman
10 people on stage but who showed up even the #backstreetboys ?
@nickviall practicing his moves. @bachelor_nation #bachelor @ginamo11
backstreetboys - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 77 16110791_1825734914369082_1999015008058474496_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQzMDk2ODUzOTQ4OTg4MjY4NA%3D%3D
caryfetman
@nickviall showing off not only woman can wear florals. @hugoboss blue tweed suit @paulsmithdesign shirt & @suited_man floral tie @radowatches #bachelor @bachelor_nation make up @ginamo11
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Maddy wrote:Nick got so emotional!
by GIPHY

I loved this moment! SO real and beautiful. I could just feel Nick's utter relief and emotion that finally after all these years of pain and heartbreak (not to mention the hate he got from SM and the like) that Nick could possibly find "the one" in Vanessa and just be himself with Vanessa (the real Nick, stripped of anything other than who he is at his core - someone who loves his family, is fiercely loyal, and always openhearted, hopeful, and optimistic) and to think that hope and optimism may finally pay off brings a tear to my eye, too. Such a beautiful moment shared between them  beatingheart
sweet kiss Totally agree AAL. And this at last! is what I have been tuning in for two years to see. Nick at his best here and worth watching all the filler for. Even in his tone of voice and choice of words you can tell this is him being himself and honest.
I see those tears as tears of relief that he has the feeling of - at last I have come home.
I don't care what drama is concocted or played out if there is going to be a true love story happening at the core of this.
Kudos to Vanessa for holding her own and for making him do the work. IMO the ones that last are when the man has to do the chasing. Also think she is by far the most beautiful woman on this show with amazing eyes, they make one stunning couple.
:swinginglove

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel