SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 65 of 65 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 63, 64, 65

View previous topic View next topic Go down

manboobs - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:19 pm

You know what I noticed, which I probably should of a long time ago with the editing/storyline, but: In last nights episode, JoJo was seen taking Jordan's jacket off during the dancing part of their date and Robby was seen taking her shirt off during the cliff jumping part of their date. It's the dynamic of the f1, f2, and lead. The lead does for the f1, but the f2 does for the lead. It reminded me of last season on the finale, Ben kissed Lauren's cheek as she was crying and JoJo kissed Ben's cheek as he was crying. 

^ Something I had been randomly thinking about laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

manboobs - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:34 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:You know what I noticed, which I probably should of a long time ago with the editing/storyline, but: In last nights episode, JoJo was seen taking Jordan's jacket off during the dancing part of their date and Robby was seen taking her shirt off during the cliff jumping part of their date. It's the dynamic of the f1, f2, and lead. The lead does for the f1, but the f2 does for the lead. It reminded me of last season on the finale, Ben kissed Lauren's cheek as she was crying and JoJo kissed Ben's cheek as he was crying. 

^ Something I had been randomly thinking about laugh out loud
Yeah, the embodiment of who is chasing who: the lead chases the f1, the f2 chases the lead. Of course I want BBJ to be chasing around my girl Jo but putting it aside for a moment, there's just no one else that can be f1 with how she's acting. She's all in on BBJ imo, and it's week 4.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:41 pm

Is there a next lead thread discussion thread already ?

I am having trouble reading you guys pros and cons of each guy. 

IMO luke with his already having a rose monopolizing jojo and the taunting of the more reticent guys lost points  from the  perfect human he is being made out to be.

Turns out none of these guys are being edited favourably.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:24 am

In terms of the next lead they still have a lot of time to build one of them up... People have short memories IMO

I think Luke is the only option with the current edit. But hey they could totally build up Chase.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:00 am

nd4reality wrote:Is there a next lead thread discussion thread already ?

I am having trouble reading you guys pros and cons of each guy. 

IMO luke with his already having a rose monopolizing jojo and the taunting of the more reticent guys lost points  from the  perfect human he is being made out to be.

Turns out none of these guys are being edited favourably.

I mean no one is without flaws....I like it when they show the multi dimensional personalities of the contestants. Not the Edited perfect BS just cos they want viewers to see them in a certain light for the purpose of casting them as lead.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  manboobs - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 1f49b  manboobs - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:25 am

There is an article on DailyMail.co.uk regarding Jordon an active dating app Raya that was active while he was filming the bachelorette. Can someone bring the article over pleases? thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:37 am

reason wrote:There is an article on DailyMail.co.uk regarding Jordon an active dating app Raya that was active while he was filming the bachelorette.  Can someone bring the article over pleases? thanks

you can check it out on his thread
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 65 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 63, 64, 65

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
richmondrose
weetybix
beader
sbolduc
Al
pitci
albean99
bronniegrace
FMG2015
rosesrREd
jojo47