SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:08 am

bluwavz wrote:Let's take this one step further and just say RS made this whole thing up. The emails, the photos, everything. There was never any women at all. And he paid Brittany to say that Jordan cheated on her. cheeky

:thud cantstopl

ps: do not forget that he also paid his brother's wife...

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:09 am

bluwavz wrote:Let's take this one step further and just say RS made this whole thing up. The emails, the photos, everything. There was never any women at all. And he paid Brittany to say that Jordan cheated on her. cheeky

spitcoffee
Yes and it's actually RS on Raya! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:12 am

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:13 am

If it were not true, where is the denial from Jordan, or his family. I know I would be outraged if lies like this were being told about myself or a family member and would not be keeping my mouth shut about it. I would also be filing a law suit against RS and demanding to see what his so called evidence was.

I know RS loves getting dirt on these contestants and he loves being the first one out with it but he is right more times than he is wrong. I always question what he exposes but I also use common sense in determining if I should believe it or not. Since Jordan has a history of cheating and skirt chasing then I tend to believe there are, at least, some truth to the latest. Dr. Phil always says "The best predictor of future behavior is … past behavior"
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:13 am

weetybix wrote:
exmrsbundy wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Does anyone have any idea who the pitch perfect girl he dated might be? I curious laugh out loud, hope not Brittany snow .... Was it a main actress or Ike an extra?? Lol

I actually went to high school with one of Jordan's good friends, maybe I'll just go ask him if Jordan is a good guy, laugh out loud

Infinitely better than the X amount of women (?) Blogger Boy is speaking with who all have the same "voice" (style of writing). JMO

true...I noticed the same tone in the writing, plus the dates and times of the emails (bit suss) not to mention similar spelling errors (the kind that RS often makes)...maybe he is paraphrasing/embellishing? Ah well it's all the same difference to him isn't it? Lol

Yes, bless you!

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:16 am

Jordan's deleted scene on the sex date.  

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/06/14/the-jordan-rodgers-bachelorette-update-week-4-break/21395158/?ncid=inblnkusaolc00000013
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:17 am

ForeverLove wrote:

spitcoffee
Yes and it's actually RS on Raya! cantstopl

Maybe it was The Chadbear
lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:19 am

[quote="HEA"]

ps: do not forget that he also paid his brother's wife?

His brother's wife? None of his brothers are married.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:20 am

he was pursued by Fleiss and I think I remember that they try to shut his blog down and failed. Everyone is entitled to an opinion etc. Do not remember the code but they could not shut him down even with the best lawyers.

So if anyone want to share something with RS and he wants to share it on his blog, he can.

This said, I have not a single doubt that the prods lawyers already try to find a way to shut him down and also advise jojo and jordan and grant.

This is brand new...

Mommyof1 wrote:
HEA wrote:

ps: do not forget that he also paid his brother's wife?  

His brother's wife?  None of his brothers are married.  

partner, woman he lives with, girlfriend... whatever

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:21 am

babs wrote:If it were not true, where is the denial from Jordan, or his family.  I know I would be outraged if lies like this were being told about myself or a family member and would not be keeping my mouth shut about it.  I would also be filing a law suit against RS and demanding to see what his so called evidence was.

I know RS loves getting dirt on these contestants and he loves being the first one out with it but he is right more times than he is wrong.  I always question what he exposes but I also use common sense in determining if I should believe it or not.  Since Jordan has a history of cheating and skirt chasing then I tend to believe there are, at least, some truth to the latest.  Dr. Phil always says "The best predictor of future behavior is … past behavior"
No, he wouldn't be held liable for libel--no pun intended. As far as RS being right more often than he's wrong I dunno. Originally, yeah, that was true. But now? I think he has been coming up short and then coming here. As for Dr. Phil? He's a pompous jackazz whose fifteen minutes are up and Jordan is not the one who has been ostracized by the Rodgers family. The one they should be proudest of, ostensibly anyway, they don't speak to. All jmo

Last edited by exmrsbundy on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:23 am

Just catching up here, and boy there's a lot to catch up to, too.

These rumors don't surprise me one bit tbh. Jordan was a womanising cheater in the past, and hasn't changed at all. IMO this stuff doesn't come up by itself, he is the reason it all comes up, his own actions. IMO the red flags have been there from the start, it's just stupid to ignore them tbh.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:23 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Jordan's deleted scene on the sex date.  

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/06/14/the-jordan-rodgers-bachelorette-update-week-4-break/21395158/?ncid=inblnkusaolc00000013

Did anyone else notice how when she was talking about Jordan in that E interview she was playing with the ring on her ring finger, sliding it off and on? Subconscious tell maybe?

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded