SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:59 am

JoJo will choose the bad boy, imo. If I recall, she mentioned something about falling for the bad boys in her intro, which was conveniently left in the edit.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:03 pm

Oh yeah I agree she chose BBJ and that is where this us weekly article is leading the readers to...the end, the choice, will be her type the Bad Boy.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 1f49b  teamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:07 pm

HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:I have absolutely no sympathy. None. She has experience with cheaters. She read up on him before going on the show and she was warned by the ex. She then has doubts during the show because of how he acts with her, but he is hot and she wants his a** so like a man who thinks with his pen*s, she thinks with her vag*na.

I get that tptb may have wanted her to make him go far as per the storyline, but if he is indeed F1, she has nobody to blame but herself. At this point I don't even blame him. Reading those emails from RS, it is just a bunch of people who want to hook up. Who gives a cr*p about actually getting to know somebody before jumping in the sack? If that is what you do, then I don't want to hear anyone complaining how someone done them wrong and cheated on them with a bunch of other people. WTH did you expect?

I have had several good friends who have done this kind of thing. Ignored all the red flags and anyone that tried to warn them. I mean the guy doesn't have a job, has been married and divorced, engaged several times, lived with various women, had children with several different women (in and out of wedlock), and wants nothing to do with his kids. This is one guy. When she told me I was flabbergasted. I mean if that doesn't scream, wave red flags all over the place and slap you in the face with them, then I don't know what does. She still let him move in and was shocked, SHOCKED that he then cheated on her while she was busy working. WTH can you do when someone chooses to ignore everything and thinks with their hormones.

because a lot (I mean A LOT) of women think they are THE ONE and LAST ONE and players have the experience to pick the right words and use their psychology cheating knowledge and use it. If it did not happen to us, it is difficult to understand when you are in the middle of an emotional roller-coaster IN LOVE and trying to hang on on any crunches of a relationship. Easy to say red flags when not involved IMO

I also add that the infamous handlers are playing a huge part of: he likes you, he looks like he is in love with you, he is SO in love with you, blah blah blah

I'm sorry, but still no sympathy. If you sleep with someone (voluntarily of course) before getting to know them...your fault. If you know all this stuff and still willingly sleep with them...your fault....unless you just want a lay. In the example I gave above, this wasn't some young girl who still doesn't know better, she is a woman in her 40's whose been there and done that several times. Still did it even though her friends warned her before she let him move in. JoJo admittedly is younger, but still she knew what she was getting into. She is all about the chemistry. That is her thing. She is the sexy, smart, sassy bette and as always the thing that people love about her is used against her. Her hormones will be her downfall. That being said, I always thought that she was a smart cookie, with her eyes on the prize and that sure isn't Jordan. I've said it before, one way or another, she will come out of this smelling like a rose. She will flip this and the much of the audience with buy it and love her even more for it. Others, not so much. She reminds me of Melissa. Let's see if it all end the same way.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:12 pm

Sprite, JoJo is 25 end of story..

Last edited by Nonina430 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:13 pm

I am still trying to process all of this new information, none of which makes a lot of sense to me.  First and foremost is the timing of the big reveal by RS (which I have not read myself, only going by what has been said here).  RS must have decided to drop this bomb at the beginning of the only week that there was no episode airing for the Bachelorette.  Very convenient and no doubt he got a lot of hits on his website.  More $$$$ for him.

Second, can Jordan really be that dumb to reactivate a dating app while the show is still being aired - especially "IF" he is actually the F1?  The answer is still out on that one.  But, IF the rumor is true, that is truly a bone-headed decision on his part, even if he isn't (wasn't) the F1.  That is what boggles my mind about this.

And last, I wonder if we will be seeing any interviews with JoJo coming up, since this will be all that anyone will want to talk to her about.  The whole thing is just so bizarre that it is hard to rationalize the "intent" behind this whole crazy reveal.  IMO this is way worse than the Snapchat picture of Kaitlyn and Shawn, and this could ruin the rest of the season for everyone concerned .  IMO it would make a mockery of a proposal from Jordan at the end.  So, no one wins here.  No one comes out looking good if what has been revealed is even slightly true.

So, I am hoping - really hoping - that we are just getting punked with this bizarre reveal by RS, and there is a big Kaboom coming in RS's near future.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:25 pm

So I check Fleiss twitters and tried to connect the dots. a couple of tweets made me think of a twist at the F3.

teamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 910
Fleiss twitter

so if we see the dates, we have 2 : April 26 and April 27

teamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Fd310

please not that the long goodbye is AFTER THE tough night for jojo.

So is it possible that she eliminates Luke at F4, and Luke asks to see her again the following day?

==

Then we have this on May 1 and May 4

teamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 810
teamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Ca710

A possible theory is that she asks one of the F3 to go home during the Fantasy date and does not wait the RC for it. Of course since we have no SC of Jordan, it is possible that it is him? So far, the beaches are different on Hua Hin (dark sand) and Phucket (gold sand). The rocks are also more dry at one place and more vegetation in the other (my perception, not a fact).

The bridge is definitly Hua Hin (sorry to not be able to credit the person here who I am sure found out this ages ago). So we have ZERO SC of Pucket, except jojo walking which looks like her finale dress ceremony.

The tweet saying "feeling very good about jojo's chances of finding true love" .... TRUE love. Not that she already found it. And he used CHANCES. My take on this is that it was not a done deal from the start (Jordan) but came later. The word TRUE is interesting because I immediately associate it with FAKE. so she tookd chances for TRUE LOVE (chase or robby) and not FAKE LOVE (jordan). somehow I have a hard time to associate TRUE LOVE with jordan because he DOES NOT show her the same level of interest IMO.

So unless she decided to adopt one of the millions of poor street dog, she did something out of ordinary during that time. Could be a free pass for the rose ceremony for jordan? could be spending her night with him?

Many possibilities too I agree. But the rejection can be one of them and it suit well in my theory  giggling

==

This said. my theory is that we will see Robby and Chase.

so who is F1? no idea

Robby:
- lust
- hidden connection
- robby IG after show
- jojo words AFTER show (dress taste, discovered robby at the fire GD)
- robby ITM from the first episode
- robby took a lot of importance on ep5 after the chad drama (first 1:1), got the rose at ep6 (as per RS) and then homedates. But during the chad drama, he was there, we just did not see him much except the letter (thanks Mia) at the pool GD, and the make up session on the poll table which was for most a WTH moment about 'who is this guy?'
- jojo narration: my own love story now and we see jojo and robby jumping (reminds me of jumping for a leap of faith kinda)
- firewords walk and 'magic' word used by jojo

Chase:
- quiet on SM but not too quiet
- outside the yoga at 1:1, pool GD and thailand.
- A hot kiss on the sea (F1 are often seen making out in water/sea at the FD
- narration and connection with Chase face (found connection)
- fake snow special moment at episode 2 when he had ZERO moment with jojo (takes material and preparation for this kind of date)
- see jojo jumping on chase arms on top of mountain and picnic (reminds me Jef with one F date)

As far for Jordan, I think he was never F1 and because he IS single, he played with RAYA. So not the bad guy, just back to his playing games to hook up with girls. The guy proved he was not smart at all by poking Chad with his political tweet and since Chad posted this #ACTORS reply so if he re-opened his dating account that is another proof that he is dumb IMO he is having a very low profile... even more since yesterday.

Also jojo repeating that she is often falling for the bad guys.... plurial, not only chad IMO and pointing to the direction that she feel for jordan, but then no more.

===

OF COURSE, it is a JUST a theory ... that will be definitely pointed with many clues that I am wrong. But why not? anything goes with the edits right?

I do not dismissed that we saw jojo and jordan tweeting at almost the same time and see both at the LA airport. Then my theory will go totally up to flames!  and Jordan is confirmed to change his name permanently for Jordouche cantstopl

ALL of this is JMO

note: please bear with me if anyone on this board thought of any of what I am saying here. Although I like this forum very very much, I cannot read the hundred of posts and I joined the party later. So any comment that was already shared and discussed does not mean I want to appropriate the discussion or clue, it just means that we think alike. thank you

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:37 pm

Longhornfan wrote:I am still trying to process all of this new information, none of which makes a lot of sense to me.  First and foremost is the timing of the big reveal by RS (which I have not read myself, only going by what has been said here).  RS must have decided to drop this bomb at the beginning of the only week that there was no episode airing for the Bachelorette.  Very convenient and no doubt he got a lot of hits on his website.  More $$$$ for him.

Second, can Jordan really be that dumb to reactivate a dating app while the show is still being aired - especially "IF" he is actually the F1?  The answer is still out on that one.  But, IF the rumor is true, that is truly a bone-headed decision on his part, even if he isn't (wasn't) the F1.  That is what boggles my mind about this.

And last, I wonder if we will be seeing any interviews with JoJo coming up, since this will be all that anyone will want to talk to her about.  The whole thing is just so bizarre that it is hard to rationalize the "intent" behind this whole crazy reveal.  IMO this is way worse than the Snapchat picture of Kaitlyn and Shawn, and this could ruin the rest of the season for everyone concerned .  IMO it would make a mockery of a proposal from Jordan at the end.  So, no one wins here.  No one comes out looking good if what has been revealed is even slightly true.

So, I am hoping - really hoping - that we are just getting punked with this bizarre reveal by RS, and there is a big Kaboom coming in RS's near future.

I agree and will add this, to the T.V viewer that is unspoiled she is definitely lusting over Jordan which usually leads to the final 2 guy and If I were unspoiled I would absolutely think so far she is picking Luke or Chase based on the edit.

So for those same non spoiled viewers they too probably haven't heard of RS so they wouldn't know about these rumors and Jordan's supposed womanizing ways. :Nod:

Honestly, what we have read on RS site is all hear say, unlike last season where Ick came on the show and had sex with Kaitlin, she admits this to her f1 guy during taping all factual, yet she chose Shawn. That to me is crazier than all the hearsay about Jordan. JMO

However, my point in case is that post show Shawn and Kaitlin seem to be very happy. They are an example that if two people are willing to put in the effort, away from the camera's, they can build a firm foundation, move past this crazy show, editing, rumors( tabloids gave her grief about her tryst) etc and make a relationship work. :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:44 pm

There is no comparison between shawn/kaitlyn and jojo/jordan IMO

Shawn was jealous of watching kaitlyn with other guys. it was no cheating since kaitlyn decided to sleep with nick during the show and not after

in this case, jordan (if we admit the emails are true which I think they are) was supposedly picked F1 and decided to reopen his dating account as if he is still single.

so yes he is definitely 1/ dumb OR 2/very single after the show

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:45 pm

Sprite wrote:I have absolutely no sympathy. None. She has experience with cheaters. She read up on him before going on the show and she was warned by the ex. She then has doubts during the show because of how he acts with her, but he is hot and she wants his a** so like a man who thinks with his pen*s, she thinks with her vag*na.

I get that tptb may have wanted her to make him go far as per the storyline, but if he is indeed F1, she has nobody to blame but herself. At this point I don't even blame him. Reading those emails from RS, it is just a bunch of people who want to hook up. Who gives a cr*p about actually getting to know somebody before jumping in the sack? If that is what you do, then I don't want to hear anyone complaining how someone done them wrong and cheated on them with a bunch of other people. WTH did you expect?

I have had several good friends who have done this kind of thing. Ignored all the red flags and anyone that tried to warn them. I mean the guy doesn't have a job, has been married and divorced, engaged several times, lived with various women, had children with several different women (in and out of wedlock), and wants nothing to do with his kids. This is one guy. When she told me I was flabbergasted. I mean if that doesn't scream, wave red flags all over the place and slap you in the face with them, then I don't know what does. She still let him move in and was shocked, SHOCKED that he then cheated on her while she was busy working. WTH can you do when someone chooses to ignore everything and thinks with their hormones.

You have a great point. There is a double standard with this show in lots of ways. One of them: when the guy makes an idiot move and picks the "wrong" girl with roughly 5 million red flags (see: Ben Flanjik, and JoJo's "good bud" Jake Pavelka), those men got ZERO sympathy. They were put on BLAST for ignoring roughly 12.7 million warning signs, turning a blind eye, and thinking with their little men parts. Literally no one was like "poor Ben, poor Jake... Totally bamboozled." Nope, the general consensus there was they were idiots and you reap what you sow.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:57 pm

Sprite wrote:

I'm sorry, but still no sympathy. If you sleep with someone (voluntarily of course) before getting to know them...your fault. If you know all this stuff and still willingly sleep with them...your fault....unless you just want a lay. In the example I gave above, this wasn't some young girl who still doesn't know better, she is a woman in her 40's whose been there and done that several times. Still did it even though her friends warned her before she let him move in. JoJo admittedly is younger, but still she knew what she was getting into. She is all about the chemistry. That is her thing. She is the sexy, smart, sassy bette and as always the thing that people love about her is used against her. Her hormones will be her downfall. That being said, I always thought that she was a smart cookie, with her eyes on the prize and that sure isn't Jordan. I've said it before, one way or another, she will come out of this smelling like a rose. She will flip this and the much of the audience with buy it and love her even more for it. Others, not so much. She reminds me of Melissa. Let's see if it all end the same way.

Many things point to red flags with jojo. yesterday I saw that she is twitter friend with nick, jake, josh, chris S and another one I think. Not really good guys IMO

I think every smart cookies can be dumb with some guys. Because someone is smart does not mean she cannot make mistakes with their relationship. She is 25. There is also a reason why she said that she seems to always fall for bad boys. She did not learn her lesson yet. I think this show will. Not only her ex who betrayed her on tabloid but also Jordouche.

And I totally agree that the prods will play another Melissa. Jojo is already following DWTS and this will be an excellent platform of redemption for her... only if they help her after show to become the huge victim girl who was blindsided TWICE.

I think she was already involved emotionally ONLINE with jordan when the show started. Enough to fall for him, not enough for seeing him physically. I think she started her fairy tale and put him in center and that is why for half of the show (maybe all of it) jordouche is frontrunner. but like many ette, in the middle of their season they have a wake up call of some sort. I hope she does with jordan and we have the same old edits we had with the previous ettes (brooks, graham, mormon, arie, etc)

YES she is responsible of her choice but IMO it is not always a clear line once the person is in the middle of the mess.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:07 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-to-jordan-rodgers-did-you-cheat-w210027

We knew it was coming.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:13 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-to-jordan-rodgers-did-you-cheat-w210027

We knew it was coming.  

thank you for sharing @Mommyof1

On the June 20 episode of The Bachelorette, JoJo Fletcher asks suitor Jordan Rodgers if he cheated on his ex-girlfriend, according to a show insider. Dallas real estate developer Fletcher, 25, has admitted that prior to taping the show, she had read online about the former football player's casting. And on the upcoming episode, Fletcher reveals another twist: She had a chance encounter with one of his exes, trainer Brittany Farrar, last winter in Dallas.
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-to-jordan-rodgers-did-you-cheat-w210027

small world...... so IF she picks him, then she has it coming to be in this mess

@Sprite... here is your 'melissa' edits

I need to buy the mag to read more gossip now cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded