SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 34 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:33 pm

HEA wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:So my best friends and I love watching the show, but when it comes to our social media accounts, we're just not the type of people that would ever tweet at contestants from this show. We don't even follow most of them.

My best friend texted me a little while ago saying she was going to jokingly tweet at Jordan because she thinks he's an idiot. She tweeted at him and jokingly said "bro, JoJo's going to dump your *** for Robby." She just texted me and said Jordan has now blocked her and I can't stop laughing laugh out loud a little sensitive are we Jordan?

excellent!!

so no longer part of the same garden eh?  cantstopl

so jordan is NOT active since yesterday but VERY active reading twitter and such... interesting and probably very frustrating for him! I am sure he received instruction to do not interact to minimize the tornado

i think a lot of fans can forgive a lot on this show (since the big majority are women IMO) but one thing all them have in common is that they HATE CHEATERS and that is a complete NONO.

So Robby is also on the mag... we'll see how this works. I guess because we did not see the connection yet with jojo, he is second hand until next monday.

Back to top Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:39 pm

Nonina430 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:...I still wish her hearts desire comes true if not with Jordan then with whom ever she chooses. She will get it, how could she not..
If JoJo keeps choosing guys like her ex Chad and Jordan that's what she'll keep getting. Not what I'd want. To each his own JMO
That's what growing is about. No one goes through their 20's without making error's.
Your 20's is the most difficult decade of a womens life. Read Passages, Gail Sheehy its
an old one but still used today. Keeps choosing she's only had one other BF. Come on 

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:40 pm

Caila knew on March 11th as shared here, that she wasn't the 'ette even though crew filmed her and family saying goodbye a few days before.

Jordan announced on March 5th he was cast. At the time speculation was that Caila was the 'ette.

US Weekly

Whether the ex talked to JoJo or not, she had plenty of time to know all about him. I too wondered how she was able to ask him about cheating, if "she didn't know anything about him" as she has claimed numerous times. She's becoming one big contradiction.

I have no sympathy for those who do the same thing and expect a different outcome. Maybe harsh, but IMO if you need help, go get it. If you have this vision of what a perfect guy is, maybe re adjust your check list because you're current one isn't working. All IMHO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:42 pm

With all that's going on, this would be the perfect foiler season.

Also, if the F1 turned out to be Chase or she's single.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:44 pm

I wished I could read the famous mag IN TOUCH and check if it was only about her ex OR as I think they also mentioned Jordan in it and his cheating reputation

the timing is a complete pack of BS. The prod wanted to minimize the: they knew each other other so what's the point of the show thing.... but with this RS bomb mess, they are IMO totally out of control and all over the place with many inconsistencies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:49 pm

HEA wrote:I wished I could read the famous mag IN TOUCH and check if it was only about her ex OR as I think they also mentioned Jordan in it and his cheating reputation

the timing is a complete pack of BS. The prod wanted to minimize the: they knew each other other so what's the point of the show thing.... but with this RS bomb mess, they are IMO totally out of control and all over the place with many inconsistencies.

And so it goes with damage control. Plug holes without remembering the ones that are still open . This season will be a gold mine for TPTB. Train wrecks usually rate higher than one finding true love right? To get both in one season is a grandslam. This one might just be a plain ole train wreck. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:11 pm

ElonM wrote:With all that's going on, this would be the perfect foiler season.

Also, if the F1 turned out to be Chase or she's single.

Some people have stated that she looks like someone in love. I didn't see it that way at all. I thought she didn't sound all that enthused and said, "I'm happy with how it all turned out". So, maybe she didn't end up with anyone, or maybe she decided to date 2 or 3 in the real world.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:14 pm

Some couples from the franchise have an agenda even if their relationship is not in a good place. Two that come to mind are Deanna/Jesse who stayed together so Jesse could promote his brand and Chris/Whitney stayed together so Chris could make $$$ from DWTS

Maybe JoJo/Jordan will do the same thing. There are a lot of viewers/fans of the franchise that don't follow the spoilers/tabloids and will be happy for them if it seems like they are together at the end of the season

They'll make money from appearances/people magazine/increase their SM following to promote products. If they both value exposure/money/fame they may stay together until one of them says "enough" and moves on JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:27 pm

I will tell you one thing for sure, TPTB are LOVING THIS! They thrive off the tabloidy, sensationalized seasons. This crap is even better for their brand than the happy couple wedding endings! Think about it - Jake/Vienna, memorable. Ben/Courtney - memorable. Ed's girlfriends and Jillian's public humiliation - memorable. Chris and Des? A little forgettable. laugh out loud

I still feel like they set Jo up. They knew her weaknesses. They had a built in "will Jo fall for her same old, same old, bad guy past, or will she pick a "Ben" story arch.  Then they casted a load of dbags, and Jordan the Z-lister, that they knew JoJo couldn't refuse. Then they sit back, watch the media $hitstorm, and laugh their way all the way to the bank. On to the next season!!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:31 pm

Well, in my opinion, if she did pick Jordan she is not the best Bachelorette in the history of the show! She fits right in with the other bettes that picked douches! No better, no worse.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:37 pm

sosleepy wrote:I will tell you one thing for sure, TPTB are LOVING THIS! They thrive off the tabloidy, sensationalized seasons. This crap is even better for their brand than the happy couple wedding endings! Think about it - Jake/Vienna, memorable. Ben/Courtney - memorable. Ed's girlfriends and Jillian's public humiliation - memorable. Chris and Des? A little forgettable. laugh out loud

I still feel like they set Jo up. They knew her weaknesses. They had a built in "will Jo fall for her same old, same old, bad guy past, or will she pick a "Ben" story arch.  Then they casted a load of dbags, and Jordan the Z-lister, that they knew JoJo couldn't refuse. Then they sit back, watch the media $hitstorm, and laugh their way all the way to the bank. On to the next season!!

Considering contestants for each season are picked in advance of when they probably even officially know who the lead is, I highly doubt this. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:40 pm

The best Bachelorette is so subjective. Personally, Jillian Harris still holds that title for me. And until Jordan came along, Ed was the primo F1 dog of all time.

What is the criteria for best 'ette? Ending in marriage? That would be a toss up for Trista/Ashley/Des.

Best post career? That probably goes to Ali or Jillian.

Most entertaining? That's going to vary greatly depending on your taste.

JoJo has never been my cup of tea. With or without Jordan, she never made my best ever list.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded