SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:46 am

Bahaha. Like a clip out of Cheaters. I can't believe she picked him.

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:48 am

so the prods decided to share THIS segment NOW. All the tabloids are talking about RS right now. JORDAN IS A CHEATER. JORDAN CHEATED.

So my question is WHY?

It is very very obvious to me that Jordan received instruction to be quiet on SM. And jojo just show charities and prayers (for orlando or her personal situation maybe).

But what is interesting for me, is that JORDOUCHE has a very very low profile right now and it is a major poopload for him so not being able to answer or defend himself.... again why?

He is not smart, we established that. He poked the chadbear on chad political tweet, so he IS stupid IMO.... and he would not jump on any negative twitter comments??

does not make sense unless the prod are using him OR he knew this coming

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:49 am

bleuberry wrote:Bahaha. Like a clip out of Cheaters. I can't believe she picked him.
It's even worse imo because she knows. She laughs at the water, she smirks, she's on guard, she's not even waffling. And then two a$$ pats later, she forget everything? I can't believe this.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:51 am

And this is E! NEWS

lets be sure this will be on today's show!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:53 am

mmmmm

is it Britanny or a more recent GF???

"This girl told me that you guys had dated, and you were kind of off and on with her, you kind of blew her off, there was some trust stuff..." JoJo says.
http://www.eonline.com/news/772870/you-need-to-see-this-bachelorette-guy-s-reaction-to-jojo-confronting-him-about-cheating

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:53 am

To me very strange thing is JoJo admitting she knew of Jordan long before the show started filming and therefore knew he was coming on.  If an ex girlfriend knew enough to speak to JoJo in Dallas about Jordan....that timeline means this was all planned well in advance of the show filming.  It lends serious credence to JoJo already planning to choose Jordan prior to the meet and greet.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:54 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
HEA wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:I don't claim to know JoJo, but to me her whole demeanour and facial expression says, that she thinks he's full of bs. And he's a lousy actor.

At first he was chocked... then smiled because he knew it was brittany... then he took a zip of drink to give him time to answer... then he talked again about the story he said in his intro...

the facial expression of jojo is just: you are a pack of BS

But she had to forgive or trust him since he goes hometown right?

#EDITS #ACTORS

Yeah. I'm suspecting a pre planned sl, tbh. JoJo just happened to meet Jordan's ex who knew JoJo, and that Jordan was on the show etc. and they got to talking about Jordan's cheating ways. But JoJo didn't know anything about Jordan before the show, right? Actors, both of them. Jmo.

To me this doesn't make sense for 2 reasons:

1) Jordan looks like he's going to pass out.  Def not acting IMO.  He didn't see that question coming and looks caught red handed like crap how do I make myself look good here. He looks guilty and sick IMO.  That's no act but a guy who is very aware he is on tv IMO.

2) Why would Jordan and Jojo agree to act out a plot that makes them both look bad?  Hey Jojo, will you question this guys motives, talk about worrying that your gut doesn't trust him and then look dumb by picking him anyway and pretend to be a happy couple.  And hey Jordan we're going to question you about your cheating ways on national tv while you are trying to get into a broadcasting career, OK?  Who would agree to act that out.  Doesn't make any sense IMO.

If they were putting on an act wouldn't they act like the happiest, most meant to be couple evahhhh to generate post show opportunities? This actors idea doesn't make much sense to me.  JMO.

It is interesting the timing.  That RS comes out with his "story" then this clip comes out.  All of this would lead one to think Jojo is going to wise up to Jordan.  I don't know.  Seems like a perfect set up for a foiler coming our way.  If only something post show could point to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:55 am

Maybe those azz pats are fantastic! cantstopl I can totally see how he could charm the pants off of her though.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:56 am

Seabear wrote:To me very strange thing is JoJo admitting she knew of Jordan long before the show started filming and therefore knew he was coming on.  If an ex girlfriend knew enough to speak to JoJo in Dallas about Jordan....that timeline means this was all planned well in advance of the show filming.  It lends serious credence to JoJo already planning to choose Jordan prior to the meet and greet.

JMO

Again I am going to ask a question to the local resident in Dallas?
do you think the healthy young people is a small world and it is easy to know each other?

IMO, she talked with this girl when jojo's friends tried to warn her... that makes more sense

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:59 am

No Dallas is a big city but.....it does have a small town feel so I guess it is possible. I still think maybe TPTB set her up.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:03 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I don't claim to know JoJo, but to me her whole demeanour and facial expression says, that she thinks he's full of bs. And he's a lousy actor.
Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:This has GOT to be some sort of game. There HAS to be more to the story. She couldn't/can't have/be so careless to see what's so obvious IMO.
I mean she knows he's lying, she can tell imo That he's telegraphing his unfaithfulness. I wonder if there really is a foiler. She cannot be this cray, can she?
bleuberry wrote:Bahaha. Like a clip out of Cheaters. I can't believe she picked him.

:yes: to all of these.  She seems way to together of a girl to pick him.  Like he looked so guilty and uncomfortable there.  And she looked like she was totally not buying the bs.  Jojo come on.  If she does pick him scratch  and question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:05 pm

relaxing wrote:

To me this doesn't make sense for 2 reasons:

1) Jordan looks like he's going to pass out.  Def not acting IMO.  He didn't see that question coming and looks caught red handed like crap how do I make myself look good here. He looks guilty and sick IMO.  That's no act but a guy who is very aware he is on tv IMO.

2) Why would Jordan and Jojo agree to act out a plot that makes them both look bad?  Hey Jojo, will you question this guys motives, talk about worrying that your gut doesn't trust him and then look dumb by picking him anyway and pretend to be a happy couple.  And hey Jordan we're going to question you about your cheating ways on national tv while you are trying to get into a broadcasting career, OK?  Who would agree to act that out.  Doesn't make any sense IMO.

If they were putting on an act wouldn't they act like the happiest, most meant to be couple evahhhh to generate post show opportunities? This actors idea doesn't make much sense to me.  JMO.

It is interesting the timing.  That RS comes out with his "story" then this clip comes out.  All of this would lead one to think Jojo is going to wise up to Jordan.  I don't know.  Seems like a perfect set up for a foiler coming our way.  If only something post show could point to that.

I agree. Jordouche looks totally aback and sick as if everything was looking good and KA BOOM.

This is a set up prod IMO. I think Jojo knew he is a player and all the 'you make me nervous' 'too good to be true' and such are leading us to a foiler IMO

Fleiss saying that on may 1st during F3, that jojo did something out of ordinary.. could it be that she get rid of Jordan THERE????

No way would it be to get rid of robby and chase or the show would be over with no fantasy dates? naaaaaa

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 811
fleiss twitter

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 45 May110
aunties_love forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded