SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by SarahD Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:45 pm

Really a unique relationship that only THEY CAN UNDERSTAND! rofl

She's in such a bubble she may have not gotten out of the bubble since Ben's season!
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by grace8136 Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:48 pm

traveler90 wrote:Jojo liked this on ig a few minutes ago. https://www.instagram.com/p/BG0DXd8P2IR/?taken-by=thishappypage
To me, this points to BBJ, as if we'd need any more proof...

Yep.. that really leaves no doubt imo. Oh well.. hope it works out for her.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:49 pm

^^^ what is it?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:50 pm

Totes inspirational. What if it's the person whose mug is going to be on September's Us Weekly?? "See Which Startlet BBJ Was Spotted Canoodling While Jojo Went to the Restroom." Ooh the What-ifs! So fun.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^ what is it?

help i really want birks but they're so expensive

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:06 pm

What if you stop falling in love with love and fall in love with the real person instead? 
What if there is no barf bag to vomit in and you are out of tide? :eye roll:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:07 pm

Eh. Whatever. It's her life. Those two will do whatever they'll do, and no matter what, life will move on for the both of them.

There's still time too. 6 weeks til the finale. We shall see.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:12 pm

They may well be in a SHV, snapchats can be added from old photos in a camera roll with an app, so that photo could have easily been taken in the past and uploaded

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:19 pm

I just keeping thinking back to JoJo saying that a relationship is a 2 way street and that at the end of the bachelorette, she could pick someone...but they had to pick her too. I really don't think this girl is stupid. I don't. So, if she feels that way enough to be with Jordan, then...okay. I just hope she got some quality azz proof that he's not on that dating app and that she's actually getting some real respect and love from him.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:21 pm

Yeah... Not only is she likely with BBJ, I think she's going to "stand by her man" Jillian Harris style. They'll prob be together longer than people think - maybe like up to a year. They've got something to prove now. Barfity barf.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:27 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I just keeping thinking back to JoJo saying that a relationship is a 2 way street and that at the end of the bachelorette, she could pick someone...but they had to pick her too. I really don't think this girl is stupid. I don't. So, if she feels that way enough to be with Jordan, then...okay. I just hope she got some quality azz proof that he's not on that dating app and that she's actually getting some real respect and love from him.

IMO.

I agree. I hope the rumors about raya aren't true and that he gave her solid proof. As I said before, I don't care how he behaved in the past but he should know how to behave as a fiancée. I will give him the benefit of the doubt, see how it works out, hope he loves her as much as she loves him and shows her too, and enjoy the rest of the season. I'm still sceptical but it's not my business.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:31 pm

Like I said before, sometimes men like Jordan aren't worth taking a risk for and sometimes they are. I'm sure if you asked Ed's wife, she'd say she is pretty darn happy for getting involved with him knowing what his past was like.

Just like any other relationship, it either lasts or it doesn't. No different here. Good luck to them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded