SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:34 am

^^ Yeah... But Ed had years from Jillian and that debachary to grow and change before finding his now wife.

Can men change? Yes, of course. I'd venture a guess most playas eventually settle down. I just remain skeptical that Jordan can about face sooooooo quickly, in such an unatural dating circumstance to find "true, life changing love." Could it happen? Sure. I'm not holding my breath.

I think of the "marrieds" there is a pattern: all of them went into the show READY to settle down. All had a maturity and a handle on life, a respect for other members of the opposite sex that I just don't see in Jordan at this point in time. Can you imagine Chris Seigfried or Ryan Sutter with this kind of tabloid fodder? Sean Lowe? JP Rosenbaum? Even Jason Mesnick ... His tabloid spectacle had nothing to do with mistreating women. He was a single dad, he probably wanted to use the opportunity to find a mate, because dating with a child is difficult.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by SarahD Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:59 am

Exactly right?! Ed is 36 years old when he married Natalie and Nat is 34. Just not comparable to Jo^3. Can Jojo and Jordan actually wait 10 years together to grow up before getting married? I dont think so IMO.

I think Jojojo is Ed and Jilly the 2nd time around. I remember Jilly saying you can't force someone to love you. IMO

Jojo is doing exactly the same thing. She keeps asking Jordan to validate her and her feelings. IMO

Jordan needs A LOT of growing up to do. He needs to find a job he's good at and then recover from his insecurities towards his brother. I don't think Jojo has what it takes to make a snap out of a boy like Jordan. JMOAA

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:01 am

No one is perfect. RS said in the same post in regards to Jordan and Grant's exes that he has received plenty of dirt on people like Ben Higgins, Shawn Booth, Joshua Albers and so forth that would paint them in a negative light, but has just chosen not to release it for whatever reason.

Heck, one of the emails sent to RS in regards to Jordan was a woman that never even met him or slept with him. Just that they were talking via text for a while. She even said more than once that he seemed like a nice guy. I'm not trying to diminish the fact that he is probably a ladies man and enjoys getting around, but he doesn't seem to be horrible and the worst guy ever either, unless he did reactivate his dating app, which we have no proof of yet.

It's JoJo's situation that she has to deal with. She obviously seems to think it's worth it. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:08 am

I feel sorry for JoJo. She's just gotten engaged. She should still be in the blissfully happy stage, not the scrolling-through-Instagram-looking-for-reassuring-quotes stage. Poor girl.

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:11 am

puppiesandkittens wrote:I feel sorry for JoJo. She's just gotten engaged. She should still be in the blissfully happy stage, not the scrolling-through-Instagram-looking-for-reassuring-quotes stage. Poor girl.
I feel the same but I know she'll be more than okay, regardless of what happens with BBJ.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:15 am

puppiesandkittens wrote:I feel sorry for JoJo. She's just gotten engaged. She should still be in the blissfully happy stage, not the scrolling-through-Instagram-looking-for-reassuring-quotes stage. Poor girl.

What a great comment! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:20 am

I agree that she'll be okay for a number of reasons. The two most important reasons are that I think that when all of this washes out she'll still be coming up roses for most people. I mean poor girl gets blindsided by men so often it's amazing that she's as resilient as she is. She really has no problem putting all her emotions and vulnerabilities out there and viewers seem to be loving that. Also when this all implodes she'll be over run with men. I just hope one day she grows up enough to realize what will make her happy in the long run; instead of in the short term. She has a lot of time to find that, though.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:30 am

She will come out smelling like a rose. She's 25 has plenty of time.
JoJo is a smart girl she shows us time and again.  rose bud

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:59 am

Oh, she'll be totally fine. All of the former Bachelorettes (save 1 that I can think of) seem to have found happy, functional relationships - a few on the show, but most off... A few years later, when they are "older and wiser" the more traditional way. Most have pretty awesome careers too. JoJo will be no different. She'll easily join that exclusive Bachelorette club. Former Bachelorettes tend to skew much more memorable and successful than former Bachelors, for whatever reason. She'll get her foot in the door for entertainment opportunities. Her social media will sky rocket. She'll have a blog. If she's lucky she'll land a hosting gig, or maybe something on HGTV having to do with house flipping. And in a few years, we'll probably be talking about her actual partner, the one that sticks, in her thread in the "former contestant" pile. So no worries.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:15 am

Lol Sleepy...She might even need a new quote.....

teamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Image11

Last edited by ForeverLove on Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:46 am

is she truly engaged?
We are not at the finale yet and she can still pick noone
Then all the poor girl are totally a moot point
She can also be engaged with somebody else

JMO :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:29 am

JoJo will be fine with or without Jordan. She apparently wants to be with him and feels the relationship is worth it. Even if he breaks her heart, she'll still be fine. Those situations are difficult, but they only make you stronger in the end and help you grow. I still think she isn't quite ready to settle down and get married quite yet and just wants to have fun. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded