SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:57 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:10 fans?!?!  You are making my dreams come true!  hi  27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 3806527698

Haha. You know we won't leave you alone as president of the fan club.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:05 pm

sallyny wrote:Yes, maybe fans wise Jojo and her F1 will be ok, but I've become a former fan of Jojo for sure. Her supposed F1 is not what she claimed she was looking for after Ben's season. Her fixation on Jordan has taken away all the genuineness that I once found endearing about her. , I don't find Jordan as "all that" either. Overrated for sure.  Besides, an objective eye watching the clip when being questioned easily sees a player, and a liar who has been getting his way with women. Can this bachelorette season be over already?  Bring on the next Bachelor!
Good Post I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:15 pm

sallyny wrote:Yes, maybe fans wise Jojo and her F1 will be ok, but I've become a former fan of Jojo for sure. Her supposed F1 is not what she claimed she was looking for after Ben's season. Her fixation on Jordan has taken away all the genuineness that I once found endearing about her. , I don't find Jordan as "all that" either. Overrated for sure.  Besides, an objective eye watching the clip when being questioned easily sees a player, and a liar who has been getting his way with women. Can this bachelorette season be over already?  Bring on the next Bachelor!
What Ben said about Lauren is probably what JoJo feels towards Jordan: you can't really put it into words.

Sometimes a type is what you're after and you know what you want, but it doesn't click with you. And then other times it does. It's all a toss up.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:20 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It's different strokes for different folks. Just like with anyone, there are people who will like you and those who don't.

I haven't seen this much positivity for a bachelorette in a long time, even with the rumors surrounding her most likely F1. Most people on social media are loving her, the same with former contestants and leads and I've seen more positive articles in regards to JoJo stating that she's either the best bachelorette or hottest bachelorette they've had in years if not ever.

JoJo will be fine with or without Jordan IMO.
Exactly. She will be fine with or without Jordan...or any guy. People seem to really gravitate towards her, so she has that going for her. And even with the people who aren't fans of her, she just ignores the negativity and focuses on the positivity and love she receives. It's a good strategy.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:21 pm

I agree. I'm sure her list of wants is completely genuine- sensitive, loving, makes her feel safe- but she couldn't choose someone who checked off a bunch of boxes if her heart was pulling her to BBJ all along. I agree with her- she needed to take that chance. I hope the aftermath isn't too hard for her though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:24 pm

*EDIT*

It's all about the name attached to Jordan and having a semi-famous boyfriend and they can continue in the D list limelight for as long as it takes. I think Jojo can end up being as sad as MeAndi in her search for fame.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:28 pm

^ Agreed Alanna, and it's not like Jordan is the worst person ever. There's good and bad things/qualities with everyone. Sometimes someone is better for you on paper because they check off certain boxes, but that doesn't mean it will last forever either. It is what it is. We're not a part of their relationship, so who knows what goes on, but she looks happy right now and that's great for her. IMO.

Also, Jordan's family definitely likes to have fun and they seem to not care what others think of them laugh out loud :

https://instagram.com/p/BG2FGTivVz2/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:30 pm

SarahD wrote:*EDIT* It's all about the name attached to Jordan and having a semi-famous boyfriend and they can continue in the D list limelight for as long as it takes. I think Jojo can end up being as sad as MeAndi in her search for fame.
Ok, but only JoJo and Jordan know what they do/don't feel for one another.

Whatever opportunities they get from this show, is just like any other couple. You either promote on IG, have hosting spots, get invited to events, etc. Same ole same ole. This has been happening for seasons upon seasons now. Most of the popular couples have "sold" themselves out in some way, shape, or form. And honestly, I don't see anything wrong with that. They're couples who get approached to do projects that show that they were once/still are the face of a highly popular television show that's been on for over a decade already. If it comes knockin', most people will pick up.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:31 pm

SarahD wrote:*EDIT* It's all about the name attached to Jordan and having a semi-famous boyfriend and they can continue in the D list limelight for as long as it takes. I think Jojo can end up being as sad as MeAndi in her search for fame.

Is it just your opinion that for JoJo it's all about the name attached to Jordan and having a semi famous boyfriend? Because only JoJo really knows why she chose Jordan. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:36 pm

truly? this is a guy that is honest, trustful, has nothing to hide, open, does not hid anything, easy body language, has a quick explanation to get rid of her doubts etc???

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 4311
27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 6011
my scap from cheating segment -

let just share again this in slomo and see his body language.

- he can hardly look into her eyes
- he is so nervous that he must take a zip to give him time to answer
- he cannot look at her eyes
- he bites his lips all the time
- he touches his perfect hair (very well groom at beginning) and mess with them extremely nervous still not looking at her eyes
- she takes his left hand in her 2 hands while he is back on his seat, his right hand on his knees even after the drink

I will not share why she has no chance in this relationship. I am just clueless to see the MUTUAL love story with them.  :thud

But then, it is HER journey. So no matter the ending I find the way they edit JOrdan totally weird and I do not like it if he is F1 which is still yet to be confirmed

All JMO :gotcha:

private youtube HEA posted on this thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:38 pm

From everything I've seen of JoJo she seems to be a kind hearted gal and I don't fault her for choosing Jordan because  that is who she wanted preseason.  The part that annoys me has to do with the overly staged and predetermined outcome of this season. Clearly TPTB wanted JoJo as the Lead and she wanted Jordan and so we get this contrived storyline.  I actually think Jordan and JoJo have a lot in common and strong chemistry toward each other.  I can see them lasting a long time and eventually marrying.  
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:40 pm

It's okay....

David DeAngelo said it best, attraction TRULY isn’t a choice. We do not logically decide who we are attracted to. We can only wish Jojo well whether her relationship with Jordan last or not. It would be another learning experience to finding her "unicorn".

Last edited by mysthelma on Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 1f49b  27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 71 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded