SELECT CONTENT

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by Shelby Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:25 am

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 2 DAMN-Cats-are-Funny-animal-humor-4133527-350-346

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:36 am

Titou wrote:Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 2 DAMN-Cats-are-Funny-animal-humor-4133527-350-346

Stealing that for my FB wall! LOL (the wife wants it)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:03 am

This is my boy, and best friend. Smiley

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 2 Cuddlesk
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:34 am

San wrote:This is my boy, and best friend. Smiley

adorable. but need more infos! name, age funny tricks............

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Titou wrote:Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 2 Shelby

and my sweet Shelby. She was 10 (same litter as Fifille). She had a major surgery 4 years ago and never really recovered. She was the kind of cat always grumpy but would never have hurt a soul. I was the only human that she gave her affection. She was very talkative in a funny way, making sounds like it was words like ouah ouah sounds like that. This was her favorite position to sleep, always did that since she was little.

I miss her.

Awww, she was beautiful! sweet kiss
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:54 pm

Titou wrote:

laugh out loud Okay. He's 12 years old, a maltese, my only pet, and he can sit, give paw, and lay down when asked to....with a treat. laugh out loud Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:25 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Titou wrote:Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 2 Shelby

and my sweet Shelby. She was 10 (same litter as Fifille). She had a major surgery 4 years ago and never really recovered. She was the kind of cat always grumpy but would never have hurt a soul. I was the only human that she gave her affection. She was very talkative in a funny way, making sounds like it was words like ouah ouah sounds like that. This was her favorite position to sleep, always did that since she was little.

I miss her.

Awww, she was beautiful! sweet kiss

thank you. a little less hard today but still. It will take a couple of days/weeks I know that.

it was the same with my other baby

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 2 Kiwi

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:49 pm

San wrote:
Titou wrote:

laugh out loud Okay. He's 12 years old, a maltese, my only pet, and he can sit, give paw, and lay down when asked to....with a treat. laugh out loud Smiley

muahhhh he looks like he is still a puppy.

I thought it was a westie Smiley

adorable .... but still need more details and funny stories !!!!

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:21 pm

These are my two former dogs. My mom had to recently put them up for adoption and she was moving and there was no way for her to take them with her. I miss them so much.

The black one's name is Comet and he will be 11 in October. The tan one's name is Sader and he turned 6 in April.
Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 2 130899040

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 2 87b72b10 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 2 86669110 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:39 pm

umngirl wrote:These are my two former dogs. My mom had to recently put them up for adoption and she was moving and there was no way for her to take them with her. I miss them so much.

The black one's name is Comet and he will be 11 in October. The tan one's name is Sader and he turned 6 in April.
Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 2 130899040

how sad :( I am sorry. it must have been a terrible heartbreaking decision

no pics is showing tho

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:06 pm

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:09 pm

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

+43
alwaystulips
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Ladybug82
Scooby