SELECT CONTENT

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Page 28 of 67 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:25 pm

Awww Milo, hang in there. Hoping for great news.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:04 pm

I will keep you and Milo in my prayers, Kels. Pets are family members.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:33 am

Good news. My kitty doesn't have cancer! He was diagnosed with refline asthma and some of his lung capacity has diminished permanently from a bout of pneumonia he had last month ( it has been a rough few months). All of these are treatable for the fime being and be isn't in pain. Beyond that he is in good health for his age (almost 15). Thanks for the good vibes everyone. I am a muched less stressed mama today.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:38 am

It's so stressful and hard on us when our loved ones are ill. I am glad Milo is better. Being a geriatric anything(human or animal) isn't easy.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:40 am

Wonderful news @Kels0012 ! Thanks for letting us know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:43 am

As we were talking about in that other thread--this is a time when you feel blessed, hearing good news about a beloved pet.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:41 pm

@Kashathediva laugh out loud. Very true. It will be hard to let him go when the time comes. He is my very first cat ever (though have had 2 others-purebred siamese wedgeheads-one we had to put down when I was 8 months preggers from a brain tumor-and another we still have that has grown up with my 6.5 year old son). He is my baby though. I have had him since I was a senior in college, just a year less than I have been with my DH. Just a mutt kitty that I got at a rescue. Best decision ever. He is one of my best friends. In this case #blessed is correct terminology.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:52 pm

@Kels0012 Such good news about Milo. It is hard when they get older. I have a cat and dog and they are both about the same age as Milo and even though they are in good health, you worry. Thankfully you still have lots of love to give your furry little munchkin. PINKHEART

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:36 pm

@Sprite Oh Geez. The amount I love is never in doubt. It is endless. I grew up with dogs, but surprisingly my hubby isn't fond for them (I LOVE dogs.) And we've had cats ever since, he grew up with them. I'm lazy so I enjoy the lack of care (obviously they get care but constant bathroom demands, you know), and loving on them (only 3 we've had), especially Milo, has made me more a cat person than a dog person. I never thought that would happen because I Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 28 2764 dogs. They are great.

But Milo is extremely laidback. Purrs and cuddles, head rubs all the time. Has constantly maintained his litter box (though puking is an issue for a long time). Never is mad, very gentle and just so loving. I always laugh that if he was attacked by someone knifing him he would still purrr. (Bad description.) Honestly, I think he is a once-in-a-lifetime cat. I'll have pets beyond him, I already do. But he is different. So that is why it is extra special. Thanks for listening to my rant ya'll. I'm very thankful he is semi-okay.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:15 pm

@Kels0012 Rant away. All of us animal lovers understand.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:50 am

Kels0012 wrote:Good news. My kitty doesn't have cancer! He was diagnosed with refline asthma and some of his lung capacity has diminished permanently from a bout of pneumonia he had last month ( it has been a rough few months). All of these are treatable for the fime being and be isn't in pain. Beyond that he is in good health for his age (almost 15). Thanks for the good vibes everyone. I am a muched less stressed mama today.
I'm late to reading about your kitty. I'm so glad you received good news. They are like your children and your heart hurts when they are not well. It is so stressful. Hang in there. I hope he's purring louder and louder as the days go by.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:03 pm

I'm late to the news about your kitty too and I'm so relieved that there is good news for you both. I adore my fur baby Sadie, she is the sweetest and funniest cat I've ever had, and she fills my life with joy.
The feelings we have for our fur children are hard for anyone who's never loved an animal to understand.
Good for you Milo baby, just stay well, continue doing your kitty job and love your Mommy to pieces.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 67 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

+43
alwaystulips
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Ladybug82
Scooby