SELECT CONTENT

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Page 33 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm

@havadrpepper You could check out your local rescues. Sometimes arrangements can be made ahead of time. I know our rescue has a clause in our contract that says that if for any reason the adopter can no longer keep the animal, it is to be returned to the rescue to rehome.

https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/39183360

Speaking of which, Saturday this guy arrived. Unfortunately Tommy's owner passed away last week and now at the ripe old age of 13 he is again looking for a new home. He is so sweet. Loves to be petted and brushed and is a purring machine. Now if only my old girl would play nice

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 33 Wp_20110

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:53 am

@sprite, I've already got it covered. Peyton will go back to the breeder for re-homing if something happens to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I actually picked up my friend tonight to go to dinner at another friends house. Her two girls went banana's when they saw me. One ran away and came back with a toy. laugh out loud Their personalities are a lot like my two shih tzu's.

Pepper and Paige are so sweet!

That's too funny.  Pepper's best bud as a puppy was Boo-Boo Bear, a friend's Shih Tzu that was about a year older than him!  About the time I got Paige, Boo-Boo also got a sister so they didn't see a whole lot of each other after that.  Sadly, Boo-Boo passed away at the age of 11.

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:21 pm

I think we all have to think of our pets as well as our other family members in case we can no longer take care of them. I thought long and hard before I rescued Sadie, my kitty and best friend. She's now three and I am 81. Before I let myself fall in love again ( I've had 5 cats in my life) I asked my Daughter if she would become Sadie's adoptive Mom when I could no longer take care of her. Robin has two cats around the same age and I know Sadie would have a happy home. Sadie loves already her as a sister.
I can't imagine the sadness of not knowing what would happen to my fur baby if I hadn't planned for her future,
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:01 pm

Awwww! laugh out loud so cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:25 am

She flew into my screen porch so I helped her take a moment to gather her thoughts! Our state bird...the cardinal. Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 33 Cardin11

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:51 am

Wow. So beautiful.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:19 pm

@mprssdbyu She's beautiful. She knew where to go for help!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:09 pm

Wow!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/12/world/europe/italy-paid-dog-care-leave.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Paid Leave When Your Dog Is Sick? Sì, Italian Employer Says

An Italian dog owner who wanted paid time off to care for one of her dogs offered her bosses a simple explanation: “They are my family.”

It worked.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Clematis on trellis. One last hoorah as Fall winds down. Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 33 White_10
Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 33 White_11

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:52 pm

@mprssdbyu Those are gorgeous!!! Lovely!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:05 am

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 33 Wp_20110

Just thought I would share a picture of my foster kitty Tommy all dolled up for Halloween and chillin at an adoption event at the PetValu here in London. While surrounded by lots of large dogs barking, jumping around and playing, he was as mellow as can be on leash and loving on all visitors. It appears to have worked since a lady who was there seems to be interested in adopting him.  Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 33 3552228123 Fingers crossed!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

+43
alwaystulips
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Ladybug82
Scooby