SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 12 of 46 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 29 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:07 pm

These two seem like a hot mess. Hope all the shilling and drama is worth it.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 12 87b72b10 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 12 86669110 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:59 pm

I have seen the house and unfortunately I actually think they do think it is worth it.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:14 pm

Does Jade REALLY not do sh*t around the house? Or in life on a daily basis? Dang Tanner, tell her and America how you really feel!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:04 pm

I think Jade has a very low energy level when it comes to hard work and that hard work for her has a different meaning that it does for most. JMOAA It did appear to me that a lot of her past work history was tied into selling her appearance/looks.
Tanner's work is stressful and doesn't make the big bucks. So I can see him resenting her especially when her personal shilling brings in bigger bucks.
Tanner also, imo, is the guy who may never have had the cute girl and now has the vavavavoom girl. Big feather in his macho male cap. But now he has had her, for a year, and she better hop to it and do something to help support them.
Jade was the girl who was made to feel dirty who now has a guy that appeared to cherish her. Now that little fairytale is getting stale with the horrible interruption of real life Ah...life dammit.
Lots of issues there. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:35 pm

Oh my god. Am I allowed to talk about marriage boot camp here? The actual episode?

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:42 pm

^ Did it air already? Give the juice pls!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:43 pm

I think if you want to talk specifically about Janner on MBC and leave at that that would be ok. If you are unsure send me a pm of what you want to post first and let me see it, but I think if you stick to this couple to discuss it, you will be fine.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:47 pm

It is on west coast time. Tanner has the same need to be the funny guy, I guess that is what he does on camera? Anyway he has already admitted when they all went into divorce court that he and Jade have each done some "time" which she was upset he put out there and apparently she is just a yes man and has zero say in their marriage. She apologizes even if she knows she isn't wrong just to make him stop yelling at her. Episode is half over.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:52 pm

What is wrong with these Bachelor men? All I hear is them calling their SOs b!tches and h0s, yelling at them, getting angry not getting sex on demand in the boom boom room and who knows what else. Gawd. The quality of casting has really gone to he!! since the days of Andrew Firestone and Ryan Sutter. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:53 pm

O.M.G. He is the boss. That marriage needs saying for sure. Wow just wow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:53 pm

^ Like Jail time?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:55 pm

Yeah they have both done jail time apparently. I think I kind of remember tanner getting a DUI or something.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 46 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 29 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria