SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 20 of 46 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by casjacknick Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:58 am

Tonights MBC was what I had been expecting from them from the beginning. Jade said little, Tanner was funny narrator guy and their ugly didn't come out. Win Win for Janner tonight.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by casjacknick Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:22 pm

So I just watched last nights MBC. Again it was quite tame (for Jade and Tanner). Except Tanner has trust issues because he was cheated on in the past... I just don't see Jade stepping out on him but I guess when you work 60 hours a week you have a lot of time to worry about it? I don't know, has she said that she has cheated on anyone before? My brother had to pay for a long time because his father in law cheated on his mother in law and it made my sister in law super nervous. It does suck to pay for someone else's mistake but they got through it.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:13 pm

I don't see her cheating either, but that whole thing about her receiving a text from her ex a few days before the wedding and then hiding the phone from Tanner did seem sketchy. People do stupid things sometimes when they're bored, which seems like the case here, since she seems to stay home all day doing nothing and doesn't seem to have a good social network there. I don't think she'd ever physically cheat, but even texting/talking seems ldisrespectful, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:35 pm

Yeah I actually wanted to know more about that, what was the text?

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:00 pm

refinery29.com
Why Does Bachelor In Paradise's Tanner Tolbert Think He Can Berate Jade Roper?

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 20 Image

Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert are giving fans a glimpse into their marriage on Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars. Bachelor nation though isn't happy with what they see.

As Us Weekly pointed out, the couple, who have appeared on three different Bachelor spin-offs, including Bachelor in Paradise season 2, are working through their problems. But, often this leads to heated conversations that can be uncomfortable to watch.

In a sneak peek of a new Marriage Boot Camp episode, the two talk about compromise and whether they're willing to make sacrifices to keep their marriage alive.
Tolbert tells his wife he's "not optimistic about anything changing" in their relationship, to which, she responds, "It's just hard when I know I'll change, and you won't acknowledge it."

"You let not having a voice still play a role in your life," Tolbert says to her with a laugh.

"OK, well, never mind," she says before the clip cuts to others on the show calling Tolbert a "jerk" for his remarks.

The thing is, this isn't the first time Tolbert has berated Roper onscreen. On the premiere of the WE tv series, Tolbert says that his wife "doesn't do poop," calling her a "lethargic slob." Later he told Roper,"You don't have a ton of value as a teammate in our marriage," causing her to break into tears.

What is shown on screen is concerning, and honestly, shouldn't be shown on TV. It borders on emotional abuse with Roper constantly having to apologize for the nasty things her husband says.

What feels especially wrong about all of this is that ABC is constantly portraying these two as some Bachelor golden couple when they so clearly are not.
Roper and Tolbert's marriage has real problems, not ones made for TV and it's time the networks stopped pretending they are.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:18 pm

It's a shame they rushed into marriage, IMO. I think falling in love with love and falling in love with the golden ring MF kept dangling in front of them was too much temptation.
This won't be the first bach couple to have real issues. I'm thinking of 2 couples early on in the franchise that tried and tried and finally went separate ways.
I guess, we'll see how these two work it out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:56 pm

So when they get divorced do they count as the first Bachelor divorce? Or is the no Bachelor divorce streak still on cause they are spin off? laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:57 pm

sosleepy wrote:So when they get divorced do they count as the first Bachelor divorce? Or is the married streak still on cause they are spin off? laugh out loud
Definitely counts laugh out loud I'm so blood thirsty, geesh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:00 pm

Most definitely count. If I was a betting woman, they would be where I'd put my money for first divorce.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 20 87b72b10 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 20 86669110 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:22 pm

Pretty much every couple (other than Trista/Ryan) that has gone on MBC has came out looking awful. Like completely dysfunctional. I don't know if it's just that specific environment or what that makes people go insane, but it really makes you rethink what makes for a "success" story in this franchise. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:32 am

I watched tonights episode and everything in that article happened but Jade and Tanner are hardly being shown at all. The big storyline for them is Jade is too quiet and Tanner needs to make her feel safe enough to speak. So they gave her a megaphone and she can only talk if she uses it. Isn't she the wild mustang? Where did this timid tanner doesn't let me talk or have an opinion girl come from? I didn't watch the farmer's season was Jade shy and timid?

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:50 am

casjacknick wrote:I watched tonights episode and everything in that article happened but Jade and Tanner are hardly being shown at all. The big storyline for them is Jade is too quiet and Tanner needs to make her feel safe enough to speak. So they gave her a megaphone and she can only talk if she uses it. Isn't she the wild mustang? Where did this timid tanner doesn't let me talk or have an opinion girl come from? I didn't watch the farmer's season was Jade shy and timid?

Yes, I would say so. She herself said that she struggles with social anxiety.

It's such a stupid conflict though. Didn't tanner know that she was a quiet, shy girl before he married her? These two just bought into their own hype and got married without really knowing each other, it seems. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 46 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria