SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 32 of 46 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 06, 2017 8:46 am

I actually don't like to verbalize something negative or bad--it's a kina hora--bad omen/bad karma...but I don't see a good future...leave it at that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat May 06, 2017 8:48 am

I hope that fatherhood will mellow Tanner out a little. I imagine he'll take one look at that baby girl and fall in love no matter how much he wants a boy. I always wanted a girl and was a little afraid of boys since I had never been around them. Of course I had 2 boys and I have no regrets, in fact I think girls are harder now. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 06, 2017 8:59 am

I think there are pro's and con's of each. (obviously)
I basically raised my 3 brothers and prayed I would have daughters. I had daughters.
I had daughters. They were easy. But they do have drama. I do talk to them daily. But they do have drama. They have sons.
Go figure.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat May 06, 2017 9:07 am

I just think it's totally dependent on the child. Some girls are a cakewalk, and so are some boys. Some girls are drama city, and some boys are trouble. I have one of each, and they are both challenging in certain ways, but have stengths in others. Smiley I'm glad I get to experience both, but at the same time there is something lovely about the sister/sister brother/brother bond that my kids will never have. Basically I think you can kind of find the positive in any combination.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 06, 2017 9:46 am

It's interesting. I had brothers. And I had a much younger sister. My closest/favorite sibling of 5 was a brother. We had the most in common and I miss him every day. No make up, shoe borrowing and or clothes interest kind of thing could have come between us. Hugesmile

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 06, 2017 10:42 am

I have two sisters. No brothers. I'm very close to my older sister. I had a son. Smiley

Mother/Son bond is pretty cool too! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by wandb Tue May 09, 2017 5:49 am

sosleepy wrote:Was this talked about here? The People announcement - Tanner was disappointed and REALLY wanted a boy. Gag me with a spoon. He's gonna make Jade keep popping them out until he gets one with a p*nis. Shades of Josh right there. I just can't with that misogynist bull$hit.

Also, way to be picky and ungrateful publicly. Many people struggle and struggle and have multiple losses. But yes, please, let's talk about the gender we want in a magazine article. The epitome of privilege and lack of empathy, right there.

(Disclaimer: I think it's totally fine for Tanner to have these feelings about wanting a son. I think it's extremely tacky to talk about it in People.)

This. Exactly. I almost posted the same thing. What an azz!

wandb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 5:58 am

wandb wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Was this talked about here? The People announcement - Tanner was disappointed and REALLY wanted a boy. Gag me with a spoon. He's gonna make Jade keep popping them out until he gets one with a p*nis. Shades of Josh right there. I just can't with that misogynist bull$hit.

Also, way to be picky and ungrateful publicly. Many people struggle and struggle and have multiple losses. But yes, please, let's talk about the gender we want in a magazine article. The epitome of privilege and lack of empathy, right there.

(Disclaimer: I think it's totally fine for Tanner to have these feelings about wanting a son. I think it's extremely tacky to talk about it in People.)

This. Exactly. I almost posted the same thing. What an azz!

I have not come to this thread much but boy this is sounding a little like mini Josh? intersting

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Sat May 13, 2017 4:37 pm

Wow, this thread was a real bubble burst. Tanner is repulsive. Poor Jade.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 13, 2017 10:09 pm

@GuardianAngel I am very much like you! Two sisters but I have 2 boys. I came from a culture that values boys more than girls because boys can carry the family name. I am ok with Tanner's expression because my dad used to complain to my mom that he had no sons. But now he takes turns living with his daughters after my mom passed away. My sisters and I joked that he's very lucky he has daughters because no daughter in laws can put up with him.
My boys? They are perfect!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 14, 2017 12:53 am

@sdmom laugh out loud my son would say aren't you glad you didn't have a girl, at a time when he would fix or repair something that I couldn't do. I grew up in that type of environment as well, have to have a boy, carry on the name!!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he'll fall in love with his little girl as soon as he see's her. I know someone who was overcome with guilt for wanting a girl, and had boy. As soon as he was born, she was overwhelmed with love for her little boy and felt awful she hoped for a girl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 14, 2017 1:09 am

As I often say: It is what it is.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 46 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria