SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 38 of 46 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Oh my fawddd what a tool chest. Poor jade and her self esteem. Smh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:45 pm

He would have been gone long time ago if that was me. The fact that she is on the other end of his repeated cruel treatment of her and she puts up with it, gives me the creeps.

I hope one day she will realize, this type of treatment is totally unacceptable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:02 pm

Sounds like Jade needs to take up cooking with anti-freeze and make up some new yummy dishes special for Tanner.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He would have been gone long time ago if that was me. The fact that she is on the other end of his repeated cruel treatment of her and she puts up with it, gives me the creeps.

I hope one day she will realize, this type of treatment is totally unacceptable.

Well, they tried to tell her this on Marriage Boot Camp but it went in one ear and right out the other.

IMO, she has such low self-esteem that she thinks this is all she can ever have in her life.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:08 pm

Does he think he's being funny or does he seriously believe all this stuff? Either way, what's wrong with him? Try having a baby and being with them all day in day out and then see what you say. no no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:13 pm

Oh @albean99, I truly believe that he is serious about this. He was a real a-hole on MBC. Some of these things he expected from her before she ever got pregnant. And, the fact that he was not happy it was going to be a girl...

I'm too nice to say what I really think about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:15 pm

Interestingly, I saw an online article the other day about a worn out mom (I think there were two toddler\pre school aged children) who simply walked out in tears one night when similarly unsupportive hubby got home from work. After two days of having to take care of children by himself, he wrote the wife a letter about how he NOW understood how really difficult her job as SAHM was, and had a newfound appreciation for her.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:31 pm

Oh lawd. no no no no Jade should have him watch Emmy for a day and then maybe he'll change his mind. I bet he's worse in the podcast that Carly and Jade started recently that's all about raising babies.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 38 8367-910 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 38 I_got_13 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 38 E5kqdm15 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 38 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:52 pm

JMHO but I think Tanner could use some sessions with a counselor to work out why he feels and acts the way he does. His thinking is back in the Victorian era.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:09 am

He is a real disappointment.... Sorry for jade...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:12 am

Just kills me this piece of crap man gets to be a father with his whole “change one diaper a day and you spend too much time with the baby” when so many good deserving couples can’t get pregnant. I feel bad for that baby and Jade. JMO

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:16 am

havadrpepper wrote:Oh @albean99, I truly believe that he is serious about this.  He was a real a-hole on MBC.  Some of these things he expected from her before she ever got pregnant.  And, the fact that he was not happy it was going to be a girl...

I'm too nice to say what I really think about him.

Yeah, he was so gross about wanting it to be a boy. He would make Jade do all these crazy things after sex that would supposedly increase the chances of having a boy.

I just feel for Jade. She's had such a hard life, with a verbally/emotionally mother and getting r*ped at such a young age, that she probably doesn't even realize how problematic Tanner's behavior is. Jade and her daughter deserve so much better.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 46 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria