SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 40 of 46 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:18 pm

sosleepy wrote:A real man comes home from work and gives his wife a break (because being home and isolated with an infant all day is one of the hardest mental challenges a person can endure.) A real man wants to be a real dad, and that includes changing as many diapers as possible. A real man doesn’t care about the gender of his child, and realizes raising a strong and confident woman is just as rewarding as having your stereotypical son. Also, you can still watch football with daughters, take them hunting, play catch. It’s 2018, not 1956.

He is such a crock. Does he think this dated ignorance is funny or is he for real with this? Yuck. Poor Jade. I hope she is able to break free from this cycle of abuse at some point.

I am the youngest of eight and have four brothers who were not interested in sports, so I watched sports with my dad, to the point my mother used to complain about it.

Tanner is an a** and doesn't deserve all the blessings he has been given. I truly hope for Jade and Emmy that she realizes what a jerk he is and gets away from him. I also hope he never gets a son to brainwash with his stupid thinking. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:50 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Haven't listened to the podcast but my first reaction is 'he must be joking'! That is such outmoded thinking! There is nothing sexier than a man taking care of his baby, making goo-goo noises and making the baby laugh and feel secure in all the attention.

Nope, he is not joking when he says these things. It all came out in Marriage Boot Camp. He said he would change but went right back to his old self.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:55 pm

@stuckinsc I am an only child and I used to watch sports with my dad. Mom never complained because she was right there with us! Some of my best memories are going to various high school and college football games with my parents. I had cousins that played college football and pro football so we would go to their games. One cousin coached in college football and we even went to some of those games as well. Mom and I got into the games as much as Dad did!

After Mom died and Dad moved to North Carolina, we would still talk about his favorite team (and mine) during football season. He loved his Ohio State Buckeyes until the day he died.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:58 pm

@havadrpepper That is so sweet. My mom hated sports, but Dad and I loved them. I took him to games once I was old enough and we too discussed them until he passed. I would not trade those special times with my dad for anything.

My relationship with my awesome daddy makes me dislike Tanner even more. He is truly just a self centered jerk IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:04 pm

Even more of a life lesson, I hope he gets his son. But *gasp* *horror* his son is gay or transgendered.

Actually, no I don’t. Though a nice life lesson for Tanner, I would feel very sorry for that child having such an ape man father.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:48 pm

Slightly OT -- I am not a big fan of Sean Lowe but Tanner could surely take some lessons from him; also from Chris Siegfried. They are what I consider to be real men and real fathers. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:28 am

I used to like Tanner before, I thought he was very smart and had a great sense of humour.  After he married the beautiful Jade, I started noticing how his jokes were at her expense or how he was so condescending towards her.  I never liked the feeling it gave me.  Maybe he is joking? I thought... but now I do not think that.  He has a sweet gorgeous and kind wife, and the most beautiful little baby girl! He is just an idiot IMO But... it takes two to tango, as they say. One to give the sh*t and the other to take it. It is very sad, and I hope Jade sees this and does something to make changes in her life and Emmy’s sad

I too, am a sports fanatic like some of you girls! I shared this passion with my dad from a very young age (3-4) where he used to take me to his basketball or soccer games (he was a national star on both) and we were pictured (me & older sister) with him on newspapers and magazines back home (Peru) We followed on his footsteps with basketball, although I married at 18 to a Canadian boy, and came to Canada, so did not follow sad my older sister did go far!

Our fave sport was soccer (needless to say), and my mom
being from Brasil made it all more fun even! To this day, I talk to my dad every week to discuss sports! Basketball, soccer, volleyball!! I used to call him on the phone for years, then we went to Skype with internet for many years, and now we communicate daily via WhatsApp! My dad is 88 yrs young, and very computer friendly and SM friendly, just like my mom, haha! I feel so lucky and blessed to have them, even if they are far away physically!

We are 3 girls and a boy, and Tanner should take lessons from parents like we had, on how to be respectful and appreciative of what he has! Geeez!

Last edited by TrishB on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 40 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:18 am

Jade posted on her IG that they‘re moving. I wonder where and why- they just completed their house 1.5 years ago!

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:47 pm

Think they are moving to LA. Some people are guessing Nashville. I don't understand why. Tanner and Jade are both close friends with Ashley and Jared.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:08 pm

They are guessing Nashville because of Carly and Evan. Carly and Jade are very close.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:00 pm

I understand about the Carly and Jade bond. However, Evan and Tanner don't know each other nearly as well. They certainly haven't spent much time together to become close couplefriends like they have with Ashley and Jared. Besides, what would be there for them opportunity-wise in Nashville compared to LA? I certainly see how people make assumptions so easily from what they have seen on TV, podcasts, etc. How that translates in real life connections outside of these can be quite different.
Ashley and Ben interviewed Tanner a couple of weeks ago on their Almost Famous podcast after Ashley and Jared had officially announced that they had already been planning to have Tanner officiate their wedding. A lot of fans were up in arms and angry that they didn't ask Ben to do it because before Ashley had offhandedly made a long time ago mention on the podcast that maybe Ben could be the wedding officiant. What a thing to have to justify -- why should anyone care? It's Ashley and Jared's wedding, not theirs. Tanner has personally played a large part in Ashley and Jared getting together. He actually said while interviewed that he had been rooting for A&J to get together for a long time because it is not that often for couples (T&J) to find a couple where they really liked and wanted to hang out with both the man and woman equally like they always have with A&J. I hope that this a great move for Tanner, Jade and Emmy. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:55 pm

They‘re expecting baby #2!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 46 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria