SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 6 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by julychild Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:51 pm

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 6 14487190_560857627437556_6692445343734300672_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM0NzQxNzgzODM2MDUzNDg0MQ%3D%3D.2
We asked you all what we should name the house, and we decided to go with the majority… Janner Manor, it is! Haha, we love the name! You can watch a little tour of the updates today on my Instagram story! Also, question: would you all be interested in helping us decide on more house projects throughout our building process? Thought it would be fun to make it interactive as we build! Let you help u @jadelizroper
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKy_WKTgR85/?taken-by=jadelizroper

So, Jade and Tanner are building this house (looks great so far) which I won't be surprised to hear they did with cash. We've read how they are making serious bank from shilling! I was reading the comments and saw that JJ and Chris were making fun of (jokingly, I'm sure) Jade/Tanner. Reading those comments just brought to my mind how people sometime make fun of these folks and their shilling, new "career" path, or whatever, yet most of them are just doing their thing and making progress with their lives. Hmmmmm

jjhlane: "The House that Instagram Built"
tanner.tolbert: @chrisstrandburg @jjhlane we are putting that quote on the front steps
chrisstrandburg:  @tanner.tolbert @jjhlane "  ...and this way is the Hello Fresh kitchen followed by the Sugar Bear Hair bathroom and the Diff Eyewear master bedroom. You can catch a workout in the FiTea weight room later if you like or hang out by the Smile Sciences pool.."

BTW, this post and getting their followers involved in "deciding on more house projects" is just laying the ground work for all the freebies they'll get from future shilling of paint, tiles, furniture, appliances, you name it.

Last edited by julychild on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:57 pm

House looks great. Good for them.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:15 pm

The house looks great! Can't fault them for shilling, they're making serious money with it!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:08 am

I'm just confused that the house is built with just wooden panels. I know it's normal for the US, but...aren't there tornados in Kansas?

The convo with JJ and Chris is so funny, I love Jade and Tanner because even though their constant shilling gets annoying, they are able to make fun of it themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:37 am

yana_bach wrote:I'm just confused that the house is built with just wooden panels. I know it's normal for the US, but...aren't there tornados in Kansas?

The convo with JJ and Chris is so funny, I love Jade and Tanner because even though their constant shilling gets annoying, they are able to make fun of it themselves.

Yana_bach - most homes in the US are "frame." The cost of building a house with brick or stone is prohibitive.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:02 am

The house has a concrete foundation shown lower center which will house some kind of basement and area for safety. That's pretty normal for Kansas/Missouri.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:13 am

Stick framing (building with wood 2x's) is a typical, economical way to build here.  I'm sure there will be tornado or hurricane type or something similar type straps added to tie the walls to the roof. I'm not sure of specific protocol and codes for tornados, but I'm sure it's very similar to my area where we have to follow codes to comply and make a house as safe and hurricane proof as possible.  JMO

ETA:  that conversation is hilarious and sadly probably true.  Good for them and glad they can all laugh about it, but endless shilling, especially of crummy products, is not something I'm fond of.  But whatever floats their boats and works for them cause I know they don't care anything about my opinion.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:23 am

That shilling convo is laugh out loud. These two definitely seem to be the worst offenders in terms of endless shilling but if I got a new house outta that I'd probably do it too. Just not those terrible tummy teas or whatever it's called.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 6 87b72b10 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 6 86669110 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 am

The house that IG built laugh out loud. I love it. So many others get butthurt when people snark at their shilling ways, deleting and blocking left and right. If they can own it, own it.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:45 am

Sh*t if anyone could make good shilling and afford to buy a new car or build a new house or whatever, I think it's crazy not 2 TBH. It only lasts so long, snag it while you can! But I never want to see sugar bear hair or flat tummy tea again. Promote new stuff y'all IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:01 am

Add teeth whiteners to that list too ^ laugh out loud

I was looking up info on Diff eye wear and I'm not the only one who notices their vaguely worded donation policy. I side eye them too. They refer to Janner as the full time IG sales team laugh out loud.

http://jezebel.com/c-list-celebs-are-trying-their-absolute-hardest-to-sell-1786049612

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:25 am

The house that's instagram built! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

You know, their IG does bug me, but how can I judge? Wish I could promote Sugar Bear Hair to my couple hundred followers (LOL!) and build a new house with the profits!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria