SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:30 am

Alanna wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:He's getting quite creative! I think what we're to believe is
he's in bed with JoJo. TeamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 13 3806527698
It may not be Jo but it's some girl that's okay taking pics pretending to be Jo essentially. Hope cannot be this desperate to have him back, right?! Right?!

Actually, Hope's Twitter profile pic is of her and Robby kissing, so maybe it is her feet in the snap. I'd post her profile pic but her account is set private.

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:34 am

Ladybug82 wrote:So whose going to sleuth pics of the women in Robby's family, Hope, Jo, etc. to find the matching feet/ankles/legs?  laugh out loud

Good luck y'all, I'm sitting this one out!  But boy does he keep things interesting!  TeamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 13 3806527698

He needs to get some major compensation for all his promoting of those slippers.  laugh out loud

so this season we're sleuthing toes and feet:LOLflag:.

this guy is a hoot.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:43 am

Robby needs his own show. He is certainly entertaining.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:54 am

robinvi wrote:I think he is in texas. The background has what looks like number 16 cowboy player!!!!!!

Robby's Dad is referred to as Coach Hayes and coaches football, I believe. If so, chances are good that Robby's dad use to play football at some level. Maybe the framed football pic is of his Dad playing and is in a room at his parents' house? The snapchat screenshot of Robby lying in bed looking into the camera doesn't look like a Marriot hotel room to me, based on the louvered closet door. Looks more residential to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:00 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:He's getting quite creative! I think what we're to believe is
he's in bed with JoJo. TeamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 13 3806527698
It may not be Jo but it's some girl that's okay taking pics pretending to be Jo essentially. Hope cannot be this desperate to have him back, right?! Right?!

Actually, Hope's Twitter profile pic is of her and Robby kissing, so maybe it is her feet in the snap. I'd post her profile pic but her account is set private.

It's been that pic this whole time. Why, I do not know?!?! You can post the pic, because everyone can see that part of her profile, but it's been posted and pondered before. no idea

I believe his dad used to be a swim coach. The other 2 boys were competitive swimmers too.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:02 am

Mommyof1 wrote:He's pulling a Becca!  rotfl

This took OTT over the edge for me and I am now bored and irritated. There's having fun and then there is f***ing with us. Definitely F2 Becca style shenanigans. IMO, more evidence that Robby is not F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:40 am

I find Robby amusing.  His SM humor cracks me up.  He won me over with his Slippers and Moscow Mules. laugh out loud  laugh out loud   I don't think JoJo picked him as F1 because IMO it was always Jordan but I totally think Robby and his family are most like the Fletcher/Pattons and Robby would have kept her laughing.  

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:45 am

Ah as much as I would like to believe its Jojo's toes (perhaps as the leg is quite freckly, and Jojo does have freckles)..hehe, it likely isn't. Prob his sister Grace, although if you want to go further could be Hope's, there are plenty of photos in her IG of her toes exposed.. (she does like open toe heels)..
*this stalking is driving me crazy....*

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:52 am

This took OTT over the edge for me and I am now bored and irritated. There's having fun and then there is f***ing with us. Definitely F2 Becca style shenanigans. IMO, more evidence that Robby is not F1.

I was completely fooled that Becca was F1. :yes: giggling Robby is apparently reading here. Hi Robby! handwave
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:28 am

Oh man, I had high hopes when I saw that snap. sad Shame on you, Robby cheeky
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:37 am

mercieme wrote:Another clue for Robby, he is the only one that sleuthers have confirmation of arriving Stateside from Thailand about the same time with the last batch of producers (poster julychild has the details). There is proof that Chase arrived before Robby & no details on Jordan.

Wasn't Jordan with this family at Hilton head around the 14th of May, does this mean he got back before Robby?

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:36 am

I love your frustration laugh out loud I do tend to agree, this is way too much now.

BBJ all the way to f1. Gag me!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22