SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:So now it's made Yahoo headlines Rolling Eyes 

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelorette/which-bachelorette-contestant-60465.aspx
The first thing that came to my mind when hearing of this is:
and this from the woman her sold her body from every which way to Sunday to make a buck and earn some fame. PUUUUUUH LEEEEEZ!! 
Jade and Tanner--people who live in glass houses should make sure they are wearing clothes when they start pointing fingers at the neighbors!! 
Dear lord what were these two people thinking? Not very much apparently. Just when their own personas were changing positively these 2 dim bulbs have to revert to their real selves again. duh

Agreed Kasha, they are two dim bulbs. @seabear, Yes to the J's mean girl club.

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by grace8136 Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:31 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't think she would ever give away the season regardless of anything. She's way too much of a rule follower for that imo. More Kiel she either doesn't realize it's Robby and thinks it's Chad, or didn't realize that her participation/liking the tweets would give away that her f2 Robby isn't her f1 and confirm it's BBJ.
Exactly. We only know it's Robby because this is a SLEUTHING forum laugh out loud

IMO.

I know you like JoJo, I like her too, but this was a really bad move on her part imo. Multiple people have made it obvious that's it's Robby, but if she was still unclear on which guy, the answer was one DM away for JoJo to hear the full story from Jade, so I just find it impossible to believe she doesn't know.

If you take it one step further, I'm not so sure Jade would have exposed Robby without running it by JoJo first. If JoJo had stayed out of it, I wouldn't think that, but instead she's shining a light on it. Why?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:33 pm

I mean seriously. 
This girl by her own admission has made mistakes and wants to re-write her life and I give her credit for that. But to rank on someone else that has done far less is question  
I guess she has forgotten in 15 months how her private parts graced many a computer screen and rag. 
She should be thanking her lucky stars for the life she has now and offer up some forbearance and tolerance to others in the franchise.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:35 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't think she would ever give away the season regardless of anything. She's way too much of a rule follower for that imo. More Kiel she either doesn't realize it's Robby and thinks it's Chad, or didn't realize that her participation/liking the tweets would give away that her f2 Robby isn't her f1 and confirm it's BBJ.
Exactly. We only know it's Robby because this is a SLEUTHING forum laugh out loud

IMO.

I know you like JoJo, I like her too, but this was a really bad move on her part imo. Multiple people have made it obvious that's it's Robby, but if she was still unclear on which guy, the answer was one DM away for JoJo to hear the full story from Jade, so I just find it impossible to believe she doesn't know.

If you take it one step further, I'm not so sure Jade would have exposed Robby without running it by JoJo first. If JoJo had stayed out of it, I wouldn't think that, but instead she's shining a light on it. Why?
I think she's just being stupid and doesn't realize how closely we look at this stuff. Nothing she fav'd or said calls out Robby and I doubt she realizes that we pay attention to everything she/they do and post and would notice this also.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:36 pm

grace8136 wrote:

IMO.

I just don't think it's that obvious to people who aren't actively looking. But either way, I really don't see how this spoils the show.. Majority of people DONT know spoliers at all. And no where was Robby's name mentioned. 

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:38 pm

Seabear wrote:JoJo, Jade, Jaclyn...more JJJ's and a new mean girl clique...maybe they can start their own garden too.  Very rude.  Robby is harmless and not doing anything many other JJJ's have not done.  This season just shows Everyone is there for the Wrong Reasons. no    JMO
I don't know how JoJo fits into this equation, I haven't seen any vindictiveness from her.
Fill me in please. scratch

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:41 pm

Nonina430 wrote:
Seabear wrote:JoJo, Jade, Jaclyn...more JJJ's and a new mean girl clique...maybe they can start their own garden too.  Very rude.  Robby is harmless and not doing anything many other JJJ's have not done.  This season just shows Everyone is there for the Wrong Reasons. no    JMO
I don't know how JoJo fits into this equation, I haven't seen any vindictiveness from her.
I think it has to do with her "oh boy" tweet and faving Millsy and Jaclyns tweet. Which again, bias honestly aside, doesn't spoil anything or proves anything IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:42 pm

Since Robby and his family do follow SM closely.....I guess those #teamrojo shirts will get tossed into the firepit. teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 56 1f525  teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 56 1f455  teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 56 1f602  teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 56 1f602

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:45 pm

Seabear wrote:Since Robby and his family do follow SM closely.....I guess those #teamrojo shirts will get tossed into the firepit. teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 56 1f525  teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 56 1f455  teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 56 1f602  teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 56 1f602

JMO
I doubt it. If dumping him didn't do the trick... Nothing will.  :gotcha:

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:46 pm

Like woah. I know it's been said, but I'm just catching up. The REAL story here is Jade and Tanner passed on an opportunity to make a buck. laugh out loud laugh out loud Now THAT should be the headline here.

And JJ? Does he really even have much of a following to promote anything?

This season blows.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:46 pm

Nonina430 wrote:
I think it has to do with her "oh boy" tweet and faving Millsy and Jaclyns tweet. Which again, bias honestly aside, doesn't spoil anything or proves anything IMO.

Maybe it doesn't spoil things, by why spread tabloid fodder from your own season. Why Robby and not Jordan? We know why, but I bet she's be ticked if someone of equal stature in Bach nation did it to BBJ, or to her re:her ex Chad.

teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:48 pm

I don't know anything about that, must have missed it!? Hohum
I thought it was in reference to Robby, from what I'm getting 
JoJo and he are friends. As far as Jade I'm in agreement.Smiley

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22