SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:36 pm

\"Alanna wrote: snipped ...Yeah seriously. This is what I love about Jo. She's truly kind, doesn't think she's all that (although she's all that and a bag of chips) and treats everyone well, no matter what. I only hope her man, who "doesn't know what entitled means," doesn't influence her badly and ruin what a great human she is. Jmo.

word  I love this post so much Alanna.

And def a jerk move by Tanner and Jade, JJ I would expect it but surprised they were so meanspirited.  However, I also totally agree with the below ...

julychild wrote:Let's not forget that Robby, and his desires, put himself in this situation. He needs to stop and rethink how he wants to play the new exposure thing. If he can't do this, someone needs to have a word with him.

He can like all the "here for the right reasons" tweets that he wants, but his post show actions have to match. Regrettably, they don't!

So many others would be judged and mocked mercilessly if they did this IMO.  Robby is getting what comes with seeking out the fame he's trying to get just like the rest of them.  He's never taken the show seriously for one second IMO and is getting more lame and desperate to latch on to fame and attention by the day.    I'm not a fan at all.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by babs Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:38 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
I think it has to do with her "oh boy" tweet and faving Millsy and Jaclyns tweet. Which again, bias honestly aside, doesn't spoil anything or proves anything IMO.

Maybe it doesn't spoil things, by why spread tabloid fodder from your own season. Why Robby and not Jordan? We know why, but I bet she's be ticked if someone of equal stature in Bach nation did it to BBJ.
No doubt. But again, this is assuming she even knows it's Robby. And she's faved/replied to a few positive tweets about Robby in the past two weeks, so I doubt she has any beef with him. Especially if he and her BBJ are friends. And not to continue to beat a dead horse, but all she replied was "oh boy". Would it have been better for her not to reply at all? Yes. But I don't think she was actively trying to sought out drama or thought it would be an issue. Like I said, a lot of us only know because this is a hobby laugh out loud

IMO.

I like JoJo too but I do question why she would respond at all to Jade's tweet or anyone else's about this. Why didn't she respond to the many that tag her about Jordan's Raya, or the ones about the girls claiming he cheated and lied? Robby is OTT on sm but he's been harmless. He was also advised to reach out to the Js by a producer. He is new to the game so I guess he is learning the hard way not to trust so easy.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:42 pm

Who do y'all think told Chad to take down those DM screenshots so quickly?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:42 pm

Robby and the whole RoJo campaign is weird and I think I've said that before laugh out loud. Him seeking out IG followers is expected, so I'm not phased. It's still desperate to me and I prefer those who don't get carried away in the fame. BUT, shaming him publicly when you have hundreds of thousands of followers is different. Especially when the offending ones are super thirsty too, if not more.

If their obnoxious product peddling didn't do me in already, I would unfollow Janner again.

fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:45 pm

babs wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Maybe it doesn't spoil things, by why spread tabloid fodder from your own season. Why Robby and not Jordan? We know why, but I bet she's be ticked if someone of equal stature in Bach nation did it to BBJ.
No doubt. But again, this is assuming she even knows it's Robby. And she's faved/replied to a few positive tweets about Robby in the past two weeks, so I doubt she has any beef with him. Especially if he and her BBJ are friends. And not to continue to beat a dead horse, but all she replied was "oh boy". Would it have been better for her not to reply at all? Yes. But I don't think she was actively trying to sought out drama or thought it would be an issue. Like I said, a lot of us only know because this is a hobby laugh out loud

IMO.

I like JoJo too but I do question why she would respond at all to Jade's tweet or anyone else's about this.  Why didn't she respond to the many that tag her about Jordan's Raya, or the ones about the girls claiming he cheated and lied?  Robby is OTT on sm but he's been harmless.  He was also advised to reach out to the Js by a producer.  He is new to the game so I guess he is learning the hard way not to trust so easy.
The tweet never mentioned Robby. And when she replied it was before Tanner and JJ starting throwing out clues. Right around the same time Millsy said it was Chad and she faved it right away. I actually think it's Chad she's not happy with based on her favs. So that's why I think she thought/thinks it's him.

IMO

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:46 pm

grace8136 wrote:Who do y'all think told Chad to take down those DM screenshots so quickly?
He does that with literally everything. He's just a wuss IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:48 pm

Jo just fav'd a post that Chad should apologize to her. If she's a HBIC, and I think she definitely can be also, I think she'll show it at mta with Chad and is referring to Chad in this situation also.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:50 pm

Alanna wrote:Jo just fav'd a post that Chad should apologize to her. If she's a HBIC, and I think she definitely can be also, I think she'll show it at mta with Chad and is referring to Chad in this situation also.
See... I think it's Chad she has an issue with. Also why I think she thought/thinks the IG mess is about him.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:So now it's made Yahoo headlines Rolling Eyes 

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelorette/which-bachelorette-contestant-60465.aspx
The first thing that came to my mind when hearing of this is:
and this from the woman her sold her body from every which way to Sunday to make a buck and earn some fame. PUUUUUUH LEEEEEZ!! 
Jade and Tanner--people who live in glass houses should make sure they are wearing clothes when they start pointing fingers at the neighbors!! 
Dear lord what were these two people thinking? Not very much apparently. Just when their own personas were changing positively these 2 dim bulbs have to revert to their real selves again. duh

Wow.  I kind of liked them and the whole "Tanner saw the good in Jade" story. I haven't kept up with all the post show shilling. This is so disappointing to see playing out.  Ouch.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:07 pm

I'll give JoJo the benefit of the doubt since I initially thought it was about Chad as well.

I should've known Janner are what my friend calls sweet nasty when they started liking tweets about how they should've gotten their own show over boring BenLo but then tweeted sweetness to BenLo's faces. Fake.

And JJ? Has that 32-year-old POS moved out of his parents' house yet or gotten a job? Or is he still too busy wanking over Kaitlyn and Shawn's future divorce?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:11 pm

I really think Jo thinks/thought it was Chad. Based on faving Millsy's tweet right away and then faving that article about Chad shaming her...I think she has an issue with him. She's been nothing but positive about Robby. It's Chad she's pissed at IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:17 pm

Well then, it was a stupid move for Janner to tweet their tweet and Jojo for ASSuming whom that tweet was about.

Last edited by ForeverLove on Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22