SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRobby - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by grace8136 Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:54 pm

I'd love to find a way around that SHV, but even then, I feel like we have enough evidence to exclude the other 3.

I guess she could have chosen no one or she could be waiting to decide, but I'm not holding out much hope for that either. hmmm

grace8136

Back to top Go down

TeamRobby - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:58 pm

If Jordan's not f1, then there is no f1 IMO. Chase and Robby are always snapchatting.

Jordan's never snapped publicly right?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:01 pm

I only started following Robby a few days ago, but is he always snapping socially or sometimes it's just random things? Like Shawn and Kait would snap from the shv all the time, even post snapchatgate, but it wasn't in public, just random things: games, snacks, etc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:14 pm

Alanna wrote:I only started following Robby a few days ago, but is he always snapping socially or sometimes it's just random things? Like Shawn and Kait would snap from the shv all the time, even post snapchatgate, but it wasn't in public, just random things: games, snacks, etc.

Does it get more random than pictures of his feet with the slippers on? giggling He does both. Aside from SC, there are other reasons that I don't think he's F1. I could post a list of them if you want. I'd be happy for it not to be true.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:16 pm

Robby is the busiest of all three on all sm platforms. Chase snaps but mostly weekends or at night. Jordan I don't think he has snapped at all.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  TeamRobby - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 1f49b  TeamRobby - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:31 pm

Its def not a mesnik situation..i honesty think this season its obvious that she is into jordan, i think as the lead they have to keep the show going and play the part. In my eyes jordan will be picked because she was into him more than anyone else. Also, she cannot dump jordan and then just casually get together with chase robby etc if her feelings were legit for jordan. Jason was not sure and confused when he chose, he wasnt confident at all..... this probably doesnt not correlate to jojos situation

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:33 pm

Also do you find it weird that robby and many other guys are promoting their own teams #teamrobby.....SO WEIRD, especially if robby was the runner up like isnt he suppose to pretend hes heartbroke

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:34 pm

lexforlife wrote:There is no smoke without fire, laugh out loud. BBJ been breaking hearts since 19** (whatever year he was born). What baffles me is how one can go on this show, be a womanizer and expect it won't come to light, maybe in the 20th century but not this century laugh out loud. I understand Jojo choosing this bad boy, who wouldn't want to be the girl that tamed the wild one, unfortunately, I doubt this one is ready to settle down, what with him still active on a dating site while the show is still airing.

He may have figured there was a chance it would come to light and the payoff outweighed the exposure. In that clip, IMO, he looks pissed with JoJo that she would make these statements on camera. Like an ahh hah moment for him that he is being played by TPTB and JoJo too. From his perspective, why would Jordan really be into a woman who called him out like that on national television? Because it is a job for him, that's why.

If they are together, it must be an arranged business thing, IMO, or at least all business for him. They are both too proud, strong willed, and ambitious for me to think otherwise. The only other alternative I see is that RS got it wrong and she picked someone else. In which case, the woman standing by Jordan through the sh*tstorm is not JoJo, but someone else who is emotionally invested and waiting there for him since before he left for filming. If that is the case, I hope it works out for her. There are women who will wait years for a guy to end another relationship, hoping for their own happy ending. I have a male friend who did that year after year and, not surprisingly, it never happened.

Anyway, I am not buying any of this and am really losing interest in the season. If it wasn't for this board I probably wouldn't even bother.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:39 pm

michelle1 wrote:Also do you find it weird that robby and many other guys are promoting their own teams #teamrobby.....SO WEIRD, especially if robby was the runner up like isnt he suppose to pretend hes heartbroke

Do you mean #teamrojo ? I don't know if it's anything, but he hasn't used that since June 10th. I think he is acting like Becca and Nick did.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:39 pm

michelle1 wrote:Also do you find it weird that robby and many other guys are promoting their own teams #teamrobby.....SO WEIRD, especially if robby was the runner up like isnt he suppose to pretend hes heartbroke
But that's the thing, he's not #teamrobby at all, he's always #teamrojo and she's featured prominently in all his sm. It's jarring for a f2 almost.

Grace, sure!! Post a list of reasons he's not f1. I need someone to bring me back down to earth from my wishful thinking of a foiler.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:40 pm

None of the spoiled f4 guys seem heartbroken based on their sm.. Maybe they all got over the bubble love quickly. Robby's excitement is on a whole different level, that gives me pause he may be f1...

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  TeamRobby - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 1f49b  TeamRobby - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:40 pm

lexforlife wrote:There is no smoke without fire, laugh out loud. BBJ been breaking hearts since 19** (whatever year he was born). What baffles me is how one can go on this show, be a womanizer and expect it won't come to light, maybe in the 20th century but not this century laugh out loud. I understand Jojo choosing this bad boy, who wouldn't want to be the girl that tamed the wild one, unfortunately, I doubt this one is ready to settle down, what with him still active on a dating site while the show is still airing.

For the same reason some still use banned substances in baseball. There's always some stupid jock who thinks he can get away with it. Emphasis on STUPID, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal