SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:20 pm

Oh Gaaaawd. Staaaawp.
Imagining RS becoming a member. I can see him going to that extent.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by provenceguy Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:22 pm

RS said that upon reviewing the criteria to get in, he doubted Raya would accept him.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1905

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Oh Gaaaawd. Staaaawp.
Imagining RS becoming a member. I can so him going to that extent.

I know! I cracked up typing that. TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 3806527698
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:28 pm

Di_ATL wrote:...Will Jojo be the one he changes for...all of us can and are willing to change if we meet the right person....ED...comes to mind. He seems happily married now.....
Why would JoJo want Jordan to change for her  question

Jordan should want to change for himself and his own well being

It took Ed five years after Jillian's season to get to a place in his life where he was ready for marriage

I don't see Jordan in a committed relationship at this stage in his life  no no

JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:30 pm

provenceguy wrote:Apparently one cannot post Jordan's profile on Raya without the company knowing about it, but why can't someone take a photo of his profile for all the world to see?

because the RAYA rules are extremely severe and many members are celebs.
it seems that the first rule to be a member is to never talk about RAYA
There are thousands of requests pending and if you are accepted, you are within the elite
nobody wants to be out for a guy they do not care
We are not talking about match.com here... a lot of people on RAYA worth millions$

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:31 pm

Well, if a friend took a photo of Jordan's profile on Raya, rather than an actual member, who would ever know?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1905

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Oh Gaaaawd. Staaaawp.
Imagining RS becoming a member. I can so him going to that extent.

provenceguy wrote:RS said that upon reviewing the criteria to get in, he doubted Raya would accept him.

the criteria is also physical... they have to be 8/10 to be accepted... meaning that you have to be pretty top model material if you are not a celeb... on top of having followers.

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:32 pm

HEA wrote:
provenceguy wrote:Apparently one cannot post Jordan's profile on Raya without the company knowing about it, but why can't someone take a photo of his profile for all the world to see?

because the RAYA rules are extremely severe and many members are celebs.
it seems that the first rule to be a member is to never talk about RAYA
There are thousands of requests pending and if you are accepted, you are within the elite
nobody wants to be out for a guy they do not care
We are not talking about match.com here... a lot of people on RAYA worth millions$

They may kick Jordan out now. Probably doesn't want the bad publicity.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:35 pm

sharon stone is on it as well as other celebs
I watched a recent interview and she clearly said that she loved hook up and did not want any relationship and was happy with her dog.

... and she is on RAYA (as per the links RS gave, we can see a couple of names)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:42 pm

There is no smoke without fire, laugh out loud. BBJ been breaking hearts since 19** (whatever year he was born). What baffles me is how one can go on this show, be a womanizer and expect it won't come to light, maybe in the 20th century but not this century laugh out loud. I understand Jojo choosing this bad boy, who wouldn't want to be the girl that tamed the wild one, unfortunately, I doubt this one is ready to settle down, what with him still active on a dating site while the show is still airing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:49 pm

HEA wrote:sharon stone is on it as well as other celebs
I watched a recent interview and she clearly said that she loved hook up and did not want any relationship and was happy with her dog.

I'm sure they're all breaking their  a**'s to date him!?   TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 3806527698

Last edited by Nonina430 on Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:10 pm

Nonina430 wrote:
HEA wrote:sharon stone is on it as well as other celebs

I'm sure they're all breaking there a**'s to date him!?   TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 3806527698

spitcoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal