SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:20 pm

^^ it sure crossed my mind but then I do not see a white doc and I do see a shadow of a dark hair man in a white shirt.

Back to top Go down

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:21 pm

Does anyone recall if there was a magazine out that talked about Jordan or Robby while filming was going on? I tend to think Robby wrote her a letter and that's what she's holding on to.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:24 pm

^^
You are right @Ash2214

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 69 123
my scap from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:28 pm

They have used letters and poems as themes in the past for cast. My thought was they will have Robby do a letter/scrapbook for his LCD gift and that could be what she is holding and upset about.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:29 pm

If you can't view HEA's video it's the Will Jojo find love or Heartbreak sneak peek Here

It starts with Jo in the palm trees at 1:30 and whatever she's holding is more visible around 1:33-34 mark.  It's quick as it fades.  

I've paused, SC'd and enlarged, but all I can say is that she's holding some sort of paper.  I can't make anything out, to define an outline of someone or anything else.  I think the fact it was during the fade between scenes makes it harder to make anything out.  

I kind of lean towards it being whatever she was fanning herself with.  But that's JMO.

ETA:  here's a few more, but I don't think they help any.  
teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 69 C01848b7837f4c672b2a2bff63df14e6_zpswkcmfotj
teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 69 83170431e648c105d39224c08530ce32_zpsrg3hkytk
teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 69 4230343d3ff27e63c2f5270f8bc0b9cd_zps7egf5fdz

This one is lightened and enlarged.

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 69 988450cbe64033c65b09d528064701fa_zpsupreeqzk

My SC from Here

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:33 pm

I THINK that I see both a white paper (probably the one she was fanning herself with in the PI) and something more solid and colourful in front of that.

Thanks for the video, HEA.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:They have used letters and poems as themes in the past for cast. My thought was they will have Robby do a letter/scrapbook for his LCD gift and that could be what she is holding and upset about.

that is true. JP did this photo where they were on the beach. I need to be refreshed my mind, I forgot most of them but I remember those gifts at FD. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:35 pm

Hmm... thanks for posting the video... I also made it full screen and zoomed in on at the :28 mark, and it looks like a photo album or journal to me as its more square than rectangle?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:36 pm

It's always good to throw ideas out and keep open minds. That's what we do here. SO we'll see.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:37 pm

I think I have a better scap

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 69 Paper11
teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 69 Paper210
my scaps from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:41 pm

Yes, well done, that last screen cap clearly shows some sort of scrapbook/photo book!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:52 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Yes, well done, that last screen cap clearly shows some sort of scrapbook/photo book!

IMO it looks more like a tabloid since front and back we can see pics, one full figure and a other like a chest in white top and dark hair. But it is blurry indeed. The side looks like we do with tabloids when we fold them in two. The top side looks bigger than the bottom. I think i can see a page slightly aside on top on the other. Once she takes the mag, the pages are moving with her movement and it looks much larger.

Why would she hold a scrapbook at a FRC? However, a tabloid conveniently given right before the RC?

This scene for me looks staged. If something as upsetting like that happened to me, would i make a pose with my hand under my chin like that? The body language seems off, unnatural to me. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal