SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by sallyny Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:49 pm

Thanks HEA for taking the time to lay it down about this Jordan guy. I care less about Jojo and her choice. it's the excuses that are afforded to guys like Jordan is what baffles me.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:56 pm

I don't understand how anyone is excusing him. The guy's a bad boy, it's in the name! Is calling him RBBJ (REALLY bad boy Jordan) going to change anything? laugh out loud What can we do? Jo likes her boys bad Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:07 am

It's in the name and I get it laugh out loud. Yet, I get the impression that all the women saying something about Jordan are being asked to prove that they are not bitter or liars. So crazy Chad is right for calling Jojo and Jordan actors. He should have added deceitful too.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:09 am

Alanna wrote:I don't understand how anyone is excusing him. The guy's a bad boy, it's in the name! Is calling him RBBJ (REALLY bad boy Jordan) going to change anything? laugh out loud What can we do? Jo likes her boys bad Smiley

She does and I am enjoying the show! I like Jojo and as I said before, Jo seems happy to me post show. It seems like she has been defending her BBJ on SM so I am giving her (them) the benefit of doubt, and can't wait to hear what she (they) say at the ATFR. Until then I am looking forward to their 1x1 date tomorrow. :Nod:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:28 am

Jojo Fletcher knew about Jordan before the show started filming right? I guess it's her deceitfulness is what bugs me; and wasting the emotions of the other guys. I hope that after stepping out of the bubble, the other contestants get the exposure that some of them were seeking, and see Jojo for what she is.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:33 am

I don't get how JoJo has been deceitful, but this is Jordan's thread...so I'm not sure it's even relevant to discuss here.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:39 am

sallyny wrote:Jojo Fletcher knew about Jordan before the show started filming right? I guess it's her deceitfulness is what bugs me; and wasting the emotions of the other guys.  I hope that after stepping out of the bubble, the other contestants get the exposure that some of them were seeking, and see Jojo for what she is.
i

how is she being deceitful, She knew a contestant name Jordan Rogers was going to be on the show just like we all did via rag magazines announcing it. Does that constitute to her knowing him, i think not. Could she have gone on the internet and researched him, sure, did she we'll never know. She was asked about him in an interview and she says she did not talk to him or know him prior to, so at this point in time, i take her at her word. yes em

as for wasting the emotion of other guys, how so, the pretense of the show is 1 person wins and that person should be whom you feel the best connection with , so technically they have to take someone to final 4, final 3, etc. She is fulfilling the role she was chose to do. JMO

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:41 am

Where's BFF Kathy laugh out loud ?

Right now she would be saying: "if you're so passionate about this, go write it in a journal" Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:44 am

I do not understand why Jordan is getting such a back lash. Many, Many contestants that have gone on this show, have a dating "history", some more or less than Jordan. That is what people in their 20's do is date around. JoJo has dated around, before coming on this show. He does seem to have a good example from his parents and grandparents on long and stable relationships. I also like that he seems to be close to his family by what he posts on Instagram. I am just going to watch the show and see how things play out. But I am not ready to write him off as just a bad boy. He is a good fit for this show, and might be a good match for JoJo. Best wishes to you Jordan. I do not know Jordan or his family...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:57 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Where's BFF Kathy laugh out loud ?

Right now she would be saying: "if you're so passionate about this, go write it in a journal" Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 3806527698

And then turn your journal into a "best seller" that trashes them all. LOL whoops wrong thread!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:59 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Where's BFF Kathy laugh out loud ?

And then turn your journal into a "best seller" that trashes them all.
Haha. This actually happened like a week or two ago. Someone was complaining about Jordan in her comments (it was literally like 4 comments back to back), and she just replied: "if you're so passionate about this, go write it in a journal." Almost spite out my water laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:01 am

I may actually adopt that phrase: if you're so passionate about this, go write it in a journal.
I like it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+83
CindyBee
pavalygurl
scenedujour
exmrsbundy
metalgirl