SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

snapchatgate - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:44 pm

IMHO....I do believe ABC media PR sanctioned all Jordan's defense tweets. Though the jury is still out for me on Jordan, I respect that Jojo chose him & good luck to them both which is always my wish for any lead & their chosen F1.

What has bothered me is how the ex's have been portrayed as bitter people & not given the benefit of the doubt compared to the benefit of doubt afforded to Jordan.

At the end of the day again IMO, the producers started this by making cheating allegation as Jordan's F1 obstacle which has never been though before IMO; do they expect the news mag to not run with this & further dig out his past? Hopefully though doubtful CH & the producers don't continue with this at the AFTR as a theme since this story will not go away but continue to grow legs with the upcoming episode on Monday which based on the preview shows more doubt on Jordan & his intentions for coming on the show...all jmo

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

snapchatgate - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:44 pm

First there was #fridgegate, then there was #snapchatgate and now, #rayagate. Mic drop.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Damned if you do. Damned if you don't. Except it Bimba's 

snapchatgate - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 45 3806527698

Last edited by Nonina430 on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:47 pm

mercieme wrote:IMHO....I do believe ABC media PR sanctioned all Jordan's defense tweets. Though the jury is still out for me on Jordan, I respect that Jojo chose him & good luck to them both which is always my wish for any lead & their chosen F1.

What has bothered me is how the ex's have been portrayed as bitter people & not given the benefit of the doubt compared to the benefit of doubt afforded to Jordan.

At the end of the day again IMO, the producers started this by making cheating allegation as Jordan's F1 obstacle which has never been though before IMO; do they expect the news mag to not run with this & further dig out his past? Hopefully though doubtful CH & the producers don't continue with this at the AFTR as a theme since this story will not go away but continue to grow legs with the upcoming episode on Monday which based on the preview shows more doubt on Jordan & his intentions for coming on the show...all jmo

CMIIW, but didn't someone come forward claiming that Jordan was on Raya recently, but his last activity was in March when he left for filming. How does that add up? Sounds like this woman lied to me.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:48 pm

nd4reality wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:For the record, it states there has not been any "activity" from his account since March 11th.   That doesn't confirm he deactivated it and/or cancelled the account, IMO.   I really don't care one way or another but this makes for interesting discussion from the sidelines.  giggling  

Jordan Rodgers ‏@JRodgers11  7m7 minutes ago
Contacted Raya tech support for further confirmation.

snapchatgate - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 45 ClpK-W8UsAUdSnv

Whether he cancelled it or not, what is more important is that there was no activity on there since March 11th.

All I gathered from that email screen shot was gee...Raya works late and Jordan is not getting enough sleep, go to bed...need to look good for our girl Jojo at next SHV! cantstopl

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:49 pm

Jordan should get his facts straight before he posts on SM. His first tweet says his Raya account was inactive since February.  Raya says it was inactive since March. In a court of law this would not bode well for Jordan JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:49 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
mercieme wrote:IMHO....I do believe ABC media PR sanctioned all Jordan's defense tweets. Though the jury is still out for me on Jordan, I respect that Jojo chose him & good luck to them both which is always my wish for any lead & their chosen F1.

CMIIW, but didn't someone come forward claiming that Jordan was on Raya recently, but his last activity was in March when he left for filming.  How does that add up?  Sounds like this woman lied to me.  

Nope Brittany Farrar & Jordan Pruitt have nothing to do with Raya & those were the ones referred to as bitter & that my post refers to.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:50 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
julychild wrote:
Diana wrote:I wonder how much he (or abc) payed them to say that laugh out loud

But why would he (they) do that?

I still believe that he lies because he didn't "completely cancel...." the account as he tweeted, but also believe he has been inactive on the app, as the email shows.

According to the Raya site rules, when you pay for a subscription you can not cancel until your up for renewal. That would explain his not being able to cancel prior to June if we say he purchased a six month subscription. That would also explain his stating he was notified in June about auto renewal. When he stated he deleted his account I took it to mean he deleted the app from his phone, not from the RAYA site itself. JMO but auto renewals are quite tricky and most site like this have the same policy about not being able to cancel while your subscription is active.    

I would love someone to define 'ACTIVE'

can we be active but just be a LURKER? or active means to register?

big difference IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:52 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:

CMIIW, but didn't someone come forward claiming that Jordan was on Raya recently, but his last activity was in March when he left for filming.  How does that add up?  Sounds like this woman lied to me.  

The screenshots didn't just appear. If you are referring to the emails RS originally posted, the woman claimed that he had an account but deactivated it so she couldn't get a screenshot. She then later said that it was back up and reactivated. Then, two separate screenshots came forward. One from ET on a Verizon phone, and the ones from a sprint phone sent to RS last night claiming it was still up after Jordan tweeted the story was false. I don't believe the women are lying. they were only claiming it was activated IMO.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:53 pm

MF is probably doing this right now.... rofl sneakyl :uptonogood
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:56 pm

Yeah, his profile clearly was visible, so the women weren't lying about that. Whether he reactivated it himself or used it is another thing altogether. I don't blame anyone for assuming he did, since it does seem weird that it would activate on its own.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:57 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Not if your memory doesn't serve you well. giggling
In a court of law it's your memory against witnesses. I can see witnesses coming forward to say Jordan was contacting them on Raya in March before he left for filming JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+83
CindyBee
pavalygurl
scenedujour
exmrsbundy
metalgirl